Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was being told about a movie based on a true story about a paranoid schizophrenic who obsessed with eating only one fruit, 10 apples a day, to sustain herself thru the winter... So she calculated...

Was told my banana history reminded me her of it... lol

Yeah, I won't deny, paranoid schizo doesn't sound far off the mark. Almost feels like it for a second when I got lost in flights of fancy for like 10-20 seconds and later realize "That'd be fudging preposterous", lol. But the flights of fancy are entertaining regardless.

(Father conspiring to get me married to her daughter... lol... sounds like wishful thinking, lol.)

Yeah, anyway.

Went to galveston over the weekend. Was pretty darn nice, yes, the beach there. Tons of seashells littered upon the shore, had some fun hunting some good ones down for the show and tell collection. Also got to swim in a heated pool. This time of year, they need to be heated to NOT BE FREEZING COLD, BRRRR... (The hotel pool I tried the day before, unheated... haha... MISTAKE. I swam like 5 seconds before quickly realizing I'M NOT GETTING USED TO THIS, lol.).

The big difference with the coasts was that, the water was tinted brown, not blue, and the sand was dark brown hardpacked sand, not fluffy white sand. Other than that, was the same great endless expanse lapping waves effect, with seagulls and sandpipers to complete it.

Got a replacement PC to replace the laptop, busy getting it ready. The latest laptop dropped like 2.5 feet on the ground and it busted, this is like the 3rd laptop I've busted in the last 6 months due to falls, 2 of them being pretty damn minor. So, I decided, I'm not getting another laptop, business machines shall be desktops.

Galveston was also interesting because palm trees appeared to be native there, really no other native trees in the area. Just a bunch of long grass with palm trees here and there. Definitely gave it a "different feel", a rather nice feel.

It appeared that palm trees had no problems surviving there thru the winter. Many of them were quite tall and obviously healthy.

Can't say the same for the palm trees near lake conroe. Those things die during the winter, judging from how many dead ones I've seen.

----------

Also went to nasa space command control center, and got to see the REAL MISSION CONTROL doing their mission control stuff. Apparently they were using the "training room", presumably because of some issue with the real control room. AND... we got to see them in action.

CAPCOM and FLIGHT DIRECTOR.

Those titles stood out.

Captain of communication, is he the guy talking to the astronauts?

Apparently judging from the lack of red circles on the screen, it was a "good day" for them.

29 sunrises and 29 sunsets a day, how fast "it" orbits, some orbiting object.

----------

Halloween stuff was 75% off at walmart.

Grabbed a few "essential" items for next year. Didn't have a lawn yet, so didn't get lawn ornaments, though many looked plenty interesting.

----------
While at renfest, standing near the bathroom waiting for visiting parents to finish, young female deliberately walked out of her way to brush past me.

Uh huh, I think I figured it out... didn't have "the parents" around... so chick repellent was temporarily gone... and there they came, lol.

A girl at the grapevine mills did a similar thing to moi. She looked unkempt and fairly lackadaisical, which was fairly intriguing.
------------

Weight lifting cuts cardiac mortality risks in half.

Don't have a hard time believing it! During one of those "Only 4 hours of sleep" days, I started working on the roof, getting the osb ontop of the roof to complete it, and all the weight-lifting knocked me out to get the last 2 hours of sleep. Yeah, that felt good.

--------------

First night around the parents left me anxious.

Then the second and third day, pretty calm.

I think maybe I became socially anxious as a result of sustained isolation, but it was temporary in effect. I wondered why I had a headache the next morning, then I noticed myself a bit anxious and told myself to calm down, and it went away.

-=---------------------

Okay, priorities.

Septic established.
Driveway.
Pool.
Fence.

Septic and pool can be dug out with the same excavator, ideally.

Driveway needs to be completed before the excavation begins.

Pool needs some privacy fencing, additionally.

--=--------------------

And the pool would need 10,000 gallons.

And that'd cost around $350 from the water company.

Ouch.

I think your greatest health risk is eating all those live slugs everyday. I know it makes you feel like a Navy SEAL, but still. . . .

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/05/health/man-dies-after-eating-slug-on-dare/index.html

Saw my soulmate at nasa, lol. There she was, walking quickly to wondrously explore the information exhibits, and she was obviously not with a group and was wild eyed. I smelled aspergers and knew my soulmate was in this area.

HAHA, I know, it wouldn't be surprising. My soulmate lives around NASA, lol.

That area of Houston appears to be a "nice area", lots of upper scale middle class homes, stretching from Pearland to Galveston. Which would match my impression of the pervasive property restrictions when land seaching in the area, couldn't find any unrestricted properties or "freedom loving" counties (No restrictions, no permits, etc.).

This area of Houston doesn't seem as upscale on average. It doesn't really seem horrible, but really old mobile homes are common.

My particular street isn't too bad, on average. No mobile homes, but the buildings tend to be tin (But, they look good. Well painted without a rusty patina). There's about 1 proper home, and there's a general sense of striving towards the "home look" here. Unlike the prior neighborhood, no striving at all, rather unashamed in plopping the crappiest looking mobile home they can find. (I know that really means the cheapest one they can find...)

Based on the traffic patterns, appears most living in Galveston and nearby areas commute to Houston for work. Many think nothing of the drive because it doesn't really seem that long and, because... you're not getting tropical island feel in Houston.

The tropical island 'feel' feels... calming, relaxing and laidback.

Hahahahaha... "david" is requesting me to call him, and reassuring me after this one, there will be "many many more".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny, this feels like a pick up line, and he thinks I'm a girl. lol

Don't think I'm calling him.

It's interesting thinking she's running from me. Interesting in the sense that I happen to have so much influence over someone. But, that's a rather farfetched thing to think, methinks.

Then again... maybe...

[youtube]iIpfWORQWhU[/youtube]

She doesn't really have to worry. I'm not going to physically chase ANYONE, lol.

YAY! My order has executed. That has been dangling for almost 3 weeks now.

The sell condition for the order is either in 1 year OR... it reaches within 3-5% of previous peak. If it reaches within 3-5% of peak, then that DEFINITELY MEANS it's not done going up. Because, all crashes have never had a subsequent minor peak within closeness to the previous peak, BECAUSE previous large investors who had left aren't coming back for a while IF IT HAS REALLY PEAKED... so it's not going to reach the previous peak anytime soon.

And better to cut losses before it reaches peak, then after it reaches peak, lol.

Right now it's hovering at 12.86, JUST A SMIDGEN below my buy price of 12.9.

I'm tracking the nasdaq-100 for this, also known as IXIC.

I make money if IXIC goes down.

Let's see, sell when IXIC is 7900. It previously peaked at 8100.

Slept from 8 to 12 p.m., been up since midnight. Started feeling subtly weak and tired around 2 a.m.

Went to bed, not really feeling tired. Like, not falling asleep. Earlier hunger was cured with bananas and peanuts.

This is unusual.

Stayed in bed regardless.

3:52 a.m. hit, bam, sudden severe palpitation... almost like an attack.

Started feeling kind of sweaty.

And here I am now typing, 3:54 a.m.

Been telling myself since 2 a.m., it could just be anxiety.

swbluto said:
Slept from 8 to 12 p.m., been up since midnight. Started feeling subtly weak and tired around 2 a.m.

Went to bed, not really feeling tired. Like, not falling asleep. Earlier hunger was cured with bananas and peanuts.

This is unusual.

Stayed in bed regardless.

3:52 a.m. hit, bam, sudden severe palpitation... almost like an attack.

Started feeling kind of sweaty.

And here I am now typing, 3:54 a.m.

Been telling myself since 2 a.m., it could just be anxiety.
Did you tell mommy and daddy about this problem?

Dan

No, I'm telling my journal dude.

And the reason why this is important to note is because... shortness of breath. Happened a couple times around this hour.

Why is that important, glad you ask.

According to science, a predictor of death.

So, when something feels like the GREAT WAZAM at the same hour... I got to write it down fast before it culminates.

Symptoms seemed to abate with eating today. Been eating more than 150 grams carbs today, more like around 270.

Some persisted. Like, dizziness after exertion.

-----------

Got a weight lifting bar. Doing dead lifts and some curls. 55 pounds right now. Will get more weight tomorrow, a little bit too light. Might have something to do with the normalized appetite today.

When I started doing the weight lifting early this morning, felt this crescendoing pressure in the chest, like this "pressure thingy" was hanging by tubes or something, and it quickly deterred. After eating breakfast, no such phenomenon was felt for the rest of the day when lifting.

------------

1:50 a.m., passing dizziness, feel hungry. Cooking the rest of the sweet potatos.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Census-Harris-County-continues-trend-toward-13011911.php

So harris county (Houston) saw a decrease in white population, while all ethnic groups grew. Reflecting in the fact all 19 harris county black judges were elected. Non-hispanic whites accounted for 29% of the area.

Yeah, that seems about right. Based on my observations of the city, whites are centralized in the West Houston area, N houston (Around the woodlands), NW houston area (Where I am) and judging purely from the ritzy housing, from Pearland to Galveston. I'd be confounded if all the niiice neighborhoods from pearland to Galveston were owned by minorities, because crappy residences tend to preside in the Houston proper area, giving the city that third world feel, while specific outlying counties and directions, not so much.

I can understand that sentiment that Houston is the armpit of texas, and whites tend to flock to Dallas and Austin. Thats probably why their real estate (land) tends to be expensive, prices only a mortgage can afford, and I'm guessing mortgages are for whites, only.

Here are some highlights. Based on 31 million Home Mortgage Disclosure Act records, Reveal found a pattern of apparently racially-motivated mortgage denials in 61 metropolitan areas all across the nation.

People of color were denied conventional mortgages at a higher rate than whites, even when income, neighborhood and loan amount were taken into account. The rate differed by area, but the disparities occurred nationwide.

And that's why the pretty girls don't want to be in Houston, apparently. They tend to migrate to the west coast, which would explain why I seemed to find so many of them in Seattle (As compared to Houston). Pretty girls specifically migrate there.

Talking about the whites...

It'd seem peculiar how the rennaisance festival was almost purely white in a distinctly mexican and black city. The only mexicans I could find were the occasionally seen park worker, who obviously couldn't speak english, when asking them one time where to find longbows. You'd almost think that... mexicans aren't into rennaisance faires. (I'm not so much into them myself, but... it was interesting.)

---------------------

(slept from 9pm to 1 a.m.)

Now 3:24 a.m., had some sweet potatos at 2:30, cheese and followed up with cocoa. Hunger seems satiated and the cocoa tasted great.

Damn, I FEEL ALIVE!!! HAHAHAHAHA....

(Just found some headphones after being without music since the laptop death last saturday (5 days ago) and listening to...)

[youtube]ZfdXbJptvos[/youtube]

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

Was like, nope, not me. I'm not envious of others. Now others envious of me... HAHA... well, I guess that qualifies. But, I'm keenly aware that not all of the grass on the other side is greener, though some of it may be.

----------

Became sleepy at 4:30 a.m., attempted sleeping. Chest felt that it had some kind of subtle pressure, seeming like it was making sleep difficult. Easy to suspect eating too much sweet potatos at this hour might have increased gastric pressure to subtly discomforting levels, but just as easy to suspect a more insidious reason, given prior happenings, both the same night and prior nights.

Gave up the "sleep attempt" at 6:00 a.m. (sleepiness went away), now typing 6:10 a.m.

I guess I should go light at that hour on the bulky carbs, just as I learned I shouldn't overdo the bananas, or shortness of breath may follow. Probably had 80grams carbs sweet potatos at 2:30 a.m.

swbluto said:
No, I'm telling my journal dude.

And the reason why this is important to note is because... shortness of breath. Happened a couple times around this hour.

Why is that important, glad you ask.

According to science, a predictor of death.

So, when something feels like the GREAT WAZAM at the same hour... I got to write it down fast before it culminates.

Symptoms seemed to abate with eating today. Been eating more than 150 grams carbs today, more like around 270.

Some persisted. Like, dizziness after exertion.

-----------

Got a weight lifting bar. Doing dead lifts and some curls. 55 pounds right now. Will get more weight tomorrow, a little bit too light. Might have something to do with the normalized appetite today.

When I started doing the weight lifting early this morning, felt this crescendoing pressure in the chest, like this "pressure thingy" was hanging by tubes or something, and it quickly deterred. After eating breakfast, no such phenomenon was felt for the rest of the day when lifting.

------------

1:50 a.m., passing dizziness, feel hungry. Cooking the rest of the sweet potatos.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Census-Harris-County-continues-trend-toward-13011911.php

So harris county (Houston) saw a decrease in white population, while all ethnic groups grew. Reflecting in the fact all 19 harris county black judges were elected. Non-hispanic whites accounted for 29% of the area.

Yeah, that seems about right. Based on my observations of the city, whites are centralized in the West Houston area, N houston (Around the woodlands), NW houston area (Where I am) and judging purely from the ritzy housing, from Pearland to Galveston. I'd be confounded if all the niiice neighborhoods from pearland to Galveston were owned by minorities, because crappy residences tend to preside in the Houston proper area, giving the city that third world feel, while specific outlying counties and directions, not so much.

I can understand that sentiment that Houston is the armpit of texas, and whites tend to flock to Dallas and Austin. Thats probably why their real estate (land) tends to be expensive, prices only a mortgage can afford, and I'm guessing mortgages are for whites, only.

Here are some highlights. Based on 31 million Home Mortgage Disclosure Act records, Reveal found a pattern of apparently racially-motivated mortgage denials in 61 metropolitan areas all across the nation.

People of color were denied conventional mortgages at a higher rate than whites, even when income, neighborhood and loan amount were taken into account. The rate differed by area, but the disparities occurred nationwide.

And that's why the pretty girls don't want to be in Houston, apparently. They tend to migrate to the west coast, which would explain why I seemed to find so many of them in Seattle (As compared to Houston). Pretty girls specifically migrate there.

Talking about the whites...

It'd seem peculiar how the rennaisance festival was almost purely white in a distinctly mexican and black city. The only mexicans I could find were the occasionally seen park worker, who obviously couldn't speak english, when asking them one time where to find longbows. You'd almost think that... mexicans aren't into rennaisance faires. (I'm not so much into them myself, but... it was interesting.)

---------------------

(slept from 9pm to 1 a.m.)

Now 3:24 a.m., had some sweet potatos at 2:30, cheese and followed up with cocoa. Hunger seems satiated and the cocoa tasted great.

Damn, I FEEL ALIVE!!! HAHAHAHAHA....

(Just found some headphones after being without music since the laptop death last saturday (5 days ago) and listening to...)

[youtube]ZfdXbJptvos[/youtube]

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

Was like, nope, not me. I'm not envious of others. Now others envious of me... HAHA... well, I guess that qualifies. But, I'm keenly aware that not all of the grass on the other side is greener, though some of it may be.

----------

Became sleepy at 4:30 a.m., attempted sleeping. Chest felt that it had some kind of subtle pressure, seeming like it was making sleep difficult. Easy to suspect eating too much sweet potatos at this hour might have increased gastric pressure to subtly discomforting levels, but just as easy to suspect a more insidious reason, given prior happenings, both the same night and prior nights.

Gave up the "sleep attempt" at 6:00 a.m. (sleepiness went away), now typing 6:10 a.m.

I guess I should go light at that hour on the bulky carbs, just as I learned I shouldn't overdo the bananas, or shortness of breath may follow. Probably had 80grams carbs sweet potatos at 2:30 a.m.

I don't suppose that JOURNAL tells you to eat like a human, not an ape, does it?
For a person of your wealth, it should allow you to eat at a restaurant to learn what people eat, not animals or primates.

Dan

IXIC is crashing, SQQQ now upto 13.26. I got in at 12.9, I'm eager to see how far this rides.

How a person eats, salt, carbs, fat and maybe some protein. That's all I need to know.

Some carbs are better than others. Less sugar, less refined, lower GI, etc.

That $5026 portfolio now at $5186, made $160 in less than one week doing nothing but making decisions. Yeah, yeah.

11:23 a.m., now at 5265. I'll stop looking and check back in, like, a year, lol.

--------------

I think I'll do a steve jobs, and call my company "Banana Inc.", lol.

--------------

Thought I'd buy them on walmart.com just to be sure they're at the store, and the 25 lb ones go for $18 each online while at the store, they were $7.77. I just want to reserve some 25 pounders with the "local prices", lol.

I wonder if the local store had them marked wrong... there was price confusion at first, no sticker on the product. And the 25 lbs vinyl weights had stickers pricing them at $40, while I think the holder it was under was 17.99. Makes me wonder if the bare iron 25 lbers were supposed to go there, and not the vinyl ones, so they (mistakingly) priced them at the 10 pounder price for me. The 10 pounder is 7.77 online, lol.

---------------

hmmm... checking out to see if the packages were picked up. 1:37, no acceptance scan. Unusual, the post guy is usually there sometime after 12.

Does this mean they were stolen?

Run to the post box. Flag is down, box is wide open and there's nothing inside.

Got targeted by a thief, who was it?

What's ironic is that this shit is of absolutely no value to a thief, but it does come at a cost to me, mostly lost time, and some possible refunds.

But entertaining the idea that postman was like "Need to get out of here!" and just grabbed them all and ran, thinking they were going to get scanned back at the post office where it's more convenient for such a large quantity. Now, the lid being down... that's suspect, but maybe they were just trying to not linger around for too long with the high speed traffic.

So going to check online and then, if need be, call them at 4 to check/confirm.

------------

They received, phew. That was kind of weird how they left the mailbox wide open, like someone trying to make a dash for it, like a thief, lol.

-------------

Talked to the UPS guy, didn't have my package.

Suddenly, that waning spirit (A lethargic slugishness) suddenly awakened and I'm feeling ALIVE now.

Sometimes, I wonder how much these problems are related to isolation. Seems like my sleep went back to normal during the parents' visit, and the "vibe" was definitely improved. A calm tranquil vibe.

Wish I could keep the doggy indoors. Need to be build a shed and get enough "proper storage" to get all the crap off the floor. He's a chewer.

DAND214 said:
For a person of your wealth, it should allow you to eat at a restaurant to learn what people eat, not animals or primates.

Dan

They also worry about behavior at the restaurant. Look at what the regular did in Thousand Oaks.

The authorities were called on the thousand oaks guy for belligerent behavior (And had a 5 hour standoff with them), and so far... that hasn't happened for me.

What happens here if you start showing belligerent behavior, is that the neighbors start shooting and you quickly learn to can it! :lol:

Not that has happened for me either, just saying.

Sorry to say, no warning signs here.

What was likely ticking off the marines guy was likely... no place of his own. And no conceivable way of obtaining one with San Fran's real estate prices and his particular career trajectory.
Why does this matter... ultimately, no girls.

San fran has a problem with lonely single girls, because very few young guys have a place all their own. And this guy is just the converse of that problem, a lonely single guy with no place.

Hitler talked about this, nein lebenstraum, the need for more lebenstraum, and so they went ballistic and started invading.

The miami dude school shooter, also had no place of his own. And the commonality; forbiddingly high rent and he lived with his foster mum who kicked him out?

I thought about the prospect of that girl moving to seattle with no place of her own. I was thinking something along the lines of, "Hope you make it on the desperate coast!", lol (I'm referring to the high rent, especially, and the high property prices). There's a probability she could be well suited for such a place, and possibly do well with a mating strategy in mind. But, I have my hesitations. I wouldn't want to move to seattle unless a place had been adequately secured, knowing how common "Living difficulties" are over there.

---------------

And sweet potatos are awesome! They make you feel so dang ALIVE and like you could run a thousand miles with ease and lift and throw boulders like goliath.

Rice and peas, by far, don't have that kind of effect. And, I seem to have noticeable symptoms when consuming them, at times. But, haven't distinguished if it's because of all the cheese I've been eating, or maybe one of the herbs. Doesn't seem like cheese is ordinarily a problem, though.

Should go get that 2-6 cup rice cooker at walmart specifically for sweet potatos and the such. This 2 cup rice cooker, seems a bit too small at times for some of the larger potatos. But, it does fine for rice.

I put significance on the alive feeling. Because, there are times with opposite feelings and seem to be heading that way.

------------------

Got tricked by a facebook "question", so I wondered how my nonverbal IQ has been faring recently.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/tests/iq/culture-fair-iq-test

As normal, the last 3 questions of these kind of tests are "best guesses", lol. (In standardized tests, it's usually the last question that's a "best guess". Online, tends to be the last 3.)

Impressive! Your performance on this test was well above average.

I guess it didn't decline by too much. I guess I just haven't been 'trained' (Experienced enough) to look out for tricks on these "so simple" facebook tests, lol. But now I'm a little more experienced, lol.

(My nonverbal IQ is typically in the 137-145 range)

[And, no, I'm not paying for detailed results. I've taken enough tests to know what it usually is.]

------------------

So this guy in bangladesh expects substantially more than the local mexicans do considering the amount of actual work considered...

For some reason, I find that incongruous. And, I think he should be grateful for what I'm willing to offer him. (Which is still substantially more than the local mexicans.)

https://orders.cloudsna.com/chain?cid=MKT376375&eid=MKT385630&step=start&assetId=undefined#

This guy apparently doesn't think the bull market is ending soon, because there's too many investors still afraid of the stock market, waiting to get back in. That passes the test of plausibility. The fear seems to be a little too widespread to be a true mania, I just don't have numbers on it like a mutual fund might. (In terms of how many investors are 'holding back' from the stock market.)

So, if IXIC is reaching 7900, I'm exiting the short position and going triple long! :lol:

That'd follow the adage "Cut your losses short, and ride your winners"

It's just that the shape of the graph, seems to be a typical "mania shape". Slow inflows followed by fast inflows, judging from the rate of change of the price. How "fast its growing". Seems like it's been growing pretty fast, historically speaking, since 2016...

---------------------

And installed a new breaker and outlet, so I could use my room heater without overloading the circuit. First one I installed myself, I feel so proud, it works!

----------------------

he was the only one with a gun, try it in texas or fla, real smart snowflakes

NO KIDDING! Someone would've shot the fudger in this state! lol.

(I'm just guessing, obviously the florida nightclub shooter took out plenty...)

On June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old security guard, killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in a terrorist attack inside Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida

--------------

So lemme think this through... PURELY HYPOTHETICALLY mind you...

Guys to kill me, girls reject me, and the heart is like "I'm giving up on you, sorry buddy!".

Wonder if there's a unifying explanation that correlates all three.

Purely hypothetical, because it's not like everybody is trying to kill me, that's only like the mexican druglords, and not every girl is rejecting me.

--------------

There was a stupid warbling cat strolling down the road in front of my house at 2 a.m., what a fudger! He almost woke me up, but I refused to get up for that guy. If he stayed in front of my house and kept crying, I would've shot the dude dead.

He was probably crying because it was so cold outside (nearly freezing), and he hadn't found a warm place yet.

So that guy went on a crash keto diet, using what appeared to be cheese for "energy", and he had a pounding headache, felt sick to his stomach, and "Gave in" and ate some sweet potatos, and his headache went away and they tasted like the best thing he's ever eaten.

Then you got people like my cousin, who does keto, and primarily runs off of coconut for his energy (fat source), and he claims its the best thing ever.

Hmmm...

maybe coconuts are better than cheese...

Maybe the guy wasn't eating enough cheese...

Cheese tastes plenty good by itself and will cure hunger, at least in my experience. Judging purely from taste, my mind often prefers the cheese over the carbs, and many times, has little to no taste for the carbs, though I eat them out of "good practice". (I'm not sure how good it is really... many carbs seem to have a habit of triggering symptoms...)

Think maybe I'll start a sweet potato and coconut diet.\

Seems like cheese is more satisfying than coconut. In my experience, it seems like coconut wasn't really satisfying, but maybe that's because of all the bananas I was eating, causing crashes. Wonder if sweet potatos and coconut is a better combo.

Cheese has protein and vitamin B12.

And, interestingly, there are "cheeses" comprised from coconut.

--------------

Funny, thought that the feeling that "There was a million things I want to tell you" meant something...

https://genius.com/Part-time-million-things-to-say-lyrics

wanna say how much I care
I wanna tell you everywhere
How much I
Love. You
There are a million things
That I want to say, baby to you

Funny, I distinctly DON'T feel like saying a million things to that girl. But yet, my heart beats a bit harder every time I think about saying something, not that I really want to say anything.

----------------

ate a tiny bit of sweet potatos for lunch at lunch time (12:30), and didn't become hungry until 10:30 p.m., and those sweet potatos I made tasted great. Only annoyance is that it's 30 minutes before my bed time, lol, so who knows how well it'll sit for that.

I tested my blood sugar earlier in the evening by tasting the wine. Didn't feel like "I need to drink more, now!", so that's how I could tell I didn't need to eat.

Seems cheaper then testing my blood sugar, lol.

Cheese=Dairy. Some people have trouble. Straight milk I'm allergic, cheese doesn't have so much in it but I can't eat a lot.

Illegal Mexicans are trying to kill you? You must be living in terror over the CARAVAN!

I'm not on the real Ketogenic diet but just the normal way I eat has always been close. Days I'm home I can't get my spinach salad from Ralph's (Kroger's in other states) anymore for lunch and it was rather Keto. So mostly I eat a whole can of Bacon Spam, lower sdium than regular Spam. Some a few cans of Vienna Sausage instead. No scale, but I'd say I've lost at least 10 pounds, the old pants got loose, the new are smaller.

Maybe if I ate just bananas I could climb trees again. Sounds fun.

I understand that was a joke, but... just in case... I don't recommend eating just bananas. Seems fine in smaller quantities, but not a main form of subsistence. Causes vascular inflamation in me that I could detect by a sore carotid that was detectable when swallowing. When I cut out the bananas and focused on starches, the inflammation went away. Still, not all starches seem to be "good", at least not at certain times. Rice/peas seem questionable given multiple symptom incidences during (typically) non-vulnerable hours. Just like bananas were questionable based on symptom incidences, except I foolishly didn't question it, banana fanaticism is a killer. :roll: :lol:

------------------

Contemplating buying some spokane land for my summer house, lol. Looks comparably priced to Houston land and, they obviously have restrictions that much of houston doesn't have, so neighborhood looks nicer.

Developing the land wouldn't be costly, since I could stay at my folks. Maybe in an RV... their RV, actually. Quite a nice one, too. :lol:

I'd have to get good at that corporate buying strategy thing before doing that, since the statute of limitations in washington is 7 years AND... they're looking for me there.

I suspect such a venture would need about... $35,000-50,000, assuming 1000 sq.ft. restrictions.

------------------

https://www.stockinvestor.com/37634/stock-market-going-crash/

“The market takes the stairs up and the elevator down.”

Oh yes, and what's the reason, ultimately?

Trust-takes-years-to-build-seconds-to-break-and-forever-to-repair..jpeg

"Forever" in wall street terms seems to be 7-9 years, lol. Coincidentally, about how long it takes old grudges to fade into oblivion.

Seems like I got 8 hours of sleep last night, though I woke at 3:52 a.m. and went back to sleep around 4:30 a.m. Anxiety was palpable, oh yes, since it was just about 4 a.m.... lol... I do think it'd be better if I wasn't aware of the time around that time, so no temporal causes for anxiety, though I normally check it as soon as I get up.

And my diet was purely one sweet potato when I was detectably hungry, pared with cheese. And some cocoa. Think the sweet potato and cocoa work in tandem to produce that "I'm FEELING ALIVE!" feeling, can infer two separate incidences of that now. Cocoa will wake one up, but not necessarily "feeling alive", which the sweet potato provides.

Used hunger for detection in earlier hours and then later used wine. I'm hungry when the body is like, "Give me some more of that wine!", not hungry when it isn't.

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/25286-lake-conroe-history/

Interesting to know, practically all the lakes in Texas are manmade. Made for surviving drought conditions, hardy har har, yeah, that tends to happen during the summer.

It was peculiar to think that Lake Conroe was man made. Because, it's massive. So, I'm thinking they didn't literally dig up all of that up, they filled in a existing valley with water sourced from a river, essentially.

Tiger, I don't know if glad is the word I would use regarding the widening of 105. I know it was necessary and inevitable but to remember how beautiful the drive was between those tall pine trees is a wonderful bit of nostalgia.

Yes, paths that are flanked by tall pine trees on ones left and right (Especially around here, since they are a bit green), looks pretty dang beautiful. The rich nextdoor neighbor has a "road" like that through his property (More like dirt tracks through the grassy field), the clearance is probably 30 feet wide.

Driving south from this location has that effect, though impacted from the incoming traffic and storefronts dotting the road.

Dauntless said:
Cheese=Dairy. Some people have trouble. Straight milk I'm allergic, cheese doesn't have so much in it but I can't eat a lot.

Lactose intolerant. I wonder if you'd better tolerate the sharper cheeses? Those are typically aged cheeses and more time for the bacteria to consume the sugars (lactose).

As the french say, the stinkier it is, the better. lol

Still, there's much to suspect that coconut is better than cheese. And the islanders typically got protein from fish and monkeys, and monkeys notably lack Galactose-Alpha-1,3-Galactose unlike the other red meats. Humans are allergic to this sugar, though I'm assuming its /normally/ a low level allergen. Plenty research shows consistently overdoing its consumption reliably increases medical stats. Seems like small quantity periodic consumption (Less than once a week) has no bearing.

Galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose, commonly known as alpha gal, is a carbohydrate found in most mammalian cell membranes. It is not found in primates, including humans, whose immune systems recognize it as a foreign body and produce xenoreactive immunoglobulin M antibodies, leading to organ rejection after transplantation.[1] Anti-alpha gal immunoglobulin G antibodies are some of the most common in humans.

----------------

At 10:50 a.m. this morning, was feeling this vague fatigue and "not with it" feeling, and then I was doing some exertion, and this feeling was culminating into something a little more urgent, but I backed off on the exertion a little, and it slowly faded away.

I just later realized, it was 11 a.m. at the time. Usually don't attach much significance to it, but I'm well aware that 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. are common times of death. What I posited about the emergency sirens going by earlier at 10:30 a.m., is someone dying, I wondered, given the time...

Seems like you hear the emergency sirens go by often enough at "sensitive times".

Like, shortly before 11 a.m.

Right after "supper time" (7-8 p.m.).

And I know there's a LOT OF OLD PEOPLE out here, like 60-70 year olds with a medical history.

One of the downsides of being right next to a busy street, constantly reminded of plausible deaths going on as the emergency sirens wail down the road at sensitive times. That was one thing that I couldn't hear when I was 2.5 miles away from the main road, but it also seemed to embolden criminals. Being so close to the main road also means it's short and fast to get somewhere. So, for someone like me... plenty of pros and cons, lol.

I think I'm going to be more careful about eating in the morning time. In particular, deploy the "Am I hungry tests". (taste the wine, test strips)

It was plausible I was not hungry this morning since I ate a sweet potato at 10:30 p.m. last night. But I ate another whopper of a sweet potato anyway, possibly foolish. It didn't have the same affect this morning, "feeling so alive". Seems like eating too much carbs often makes one lethargic, so I think maybe that's what was happening.

I like the "taste the wine" test, because it's not very subjective. As in, determining if the taste qualifies. The taste doesn't matter, what matters is if your body is like "Give me more of that, now!", lol. And, that's not very subjective, lol.

I think maybe I'll deploy it consistently before indulging in carb meals, i.e., a sweet potato. And especially important in the morning.

----------------

wow, midback left side hurts a bit. Lower than the shoulder blade tips by 2-3 inches.

----------------

think it might've been muscle tightness caused by anxiety following today's 11 a.m. episode.

A quick laugh after feeling like saying, "I'm sorry, but this relationship has just a bit too much drama for me to handle, so I must end it. Farewell", lol. (it's funny to me, because there is no relationship and there's literally no drama, and the humor (To me) is in the drama I'm presenting, lol.)

I'm willing to believe it was anxiety, but the 11 a.m. episode, not so convinced, but it's plausible.

----------------

many funky things happening today. The range, from severity to suddeness. I would have little reason to believe today is cursed, other than all the funky things, lol.

---------------

Feels like some internal organ is causing the back pain phenemonon. Eating a banana seemed to notably affect its sensation, because not only did the pain dissipate subtly, but some kind of internal barely perceptible "tightness" feeling also dissipated.

Speculation as to what, but I have my suspicions, just don't really know the "how" or "why".

----------------

Ok, so I thought through that guy's reasoning and reflected back on history.

And I'm thinking back to 1937. What happened then?

The stock market crashed, that's what, and world war 2 started a year later.

Do I think the stock market had regained everyones trust by 1937 after the crash of 1929? HARDLY! But it crashed anyways.

The argument that youngsters are staying clear of the stock market is probably, because, they don't have much to invest anyway. Happens with high rent, high mortgages, student loans, lower wages, etc.

So I'm not saying I think he's wrong, but there's ample room for it based on history, lol.

----------------

Actually, I start to wonder how close the heb chick situation was to rape. And, she seemed to really like it yes.

Because when I tried approaching her... what happened... she got angry.

What would a girl do if a guy was trying to rape her... she'd probably get angry and start hitting the person with their purse.

What would a rapist react. Get angry, and be like, "No you don't, you will submit!!".

And what was my reaction... an angry face.

But then I took on a naughty smile, and persisted with it, and she relented with a naughty smile on her.

So, this is funny, it almost would seem like we were rolepaying a rape scene, lol.

But almost all the girls I've come across IN REAL LIFE, seem to like that "pushy agenda". (Well, maybe not one or two)

------------

didn't have much for carbs today. Wondered my blood sugar.

Had a small banana as soon as I woke up, had sweet potatos this morning, felt like I was about the die like 2 hours later, and had a small banana about 8 hours ago.

So... just measured at 9:38 p.m. and it is 112mg/dl.

Assuming 3mg/dl per hour, that implies it might've been quite high this morning.

I should be more dilligent in testing bloodsugar before consuming carb meals, especially in the morning.

You like thinking your dreams mean something. So get this one:

(Notes from online dream interpretation site.) I dreamed it was the middle of the night. ("night represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. You are being faced with an issue that is not so clear cut.") I'm in the kitchen looking in the refrigerator. (. . . .need to put some goal, plan, or situation on hold. Alternatively, a refrigerator signifies that you have accomplished what you have been subconsciously seeking.")

From there, there's no clear explanation on the site. Someone is trying to talk to me through the window in the next room, but I can't understand. I'm thinking it's a woman's voice. There's mention of an unknown person, representing things repressed, hidden, someone trying to offer advice. Also mention of you can't talk means you're not expressing yourself, so not understanding a person you can't see might mean, oh, concerns of messages you're not getting.

So this whole thing woke me, I had fallen asleep sitting with my ear a foot from the window this person in the dream was trying to talk through. I can hear people outside much as I heard in the dream, I wonder if I really heard someone next door, home to 3 families and there seems to be someone coming and going in the night a lot. So I dream that I'm some 12-15 feet from where I'm sleeping, unless the refrigerator DOES mean something? Is the voice in the dream at all?

So to do like you do and tell myself it means I get handed what I want: So there's this woman working in this clothes store right here near my house. Glass all around, you can see she works harder than any of the others. Maybe she owns the place. Not that she's so terribly cute, she just makes such a nice impression. Nope, never spoken to her.

Just hours before I'll be falling asleep there, I was standing in line, she was up ahead of me. Then she comes walking past the line to leave. There was this definite reaction as she looked at me. Just think of what you could read into that. The others she was walking past, when it was me, it was like. . . .

Well, I'll let your imagination go. Here's one more. I stumbled onto this twitter account. Why I can't guess, there's no tweets on it. But for some reason it came up on a search concerning holidays. Slovakian girl. All the way over there, for all the good it does me. Imagine being able to just send a tweet, she responds. . . .

https://twitter.com/paulie_betty

Ok, got up in the middle of the night and didn't check the time and also didn't get up from bed. Went back to sleep, I'd assume.

Got up at 7:10.

Tasted wine at 7:30 a.m., not hungry. I won't eat. And so far, everything seems fine.

-----------------

9:40 a.m., tummy grumbling, seems like some undercurrents of hunger are happening, but not full blown hunger.

Tasted the wine, didn't want anymore. Not hungry.

-----------------
11 a.m.

Feels like my body is fasting, and so far, seems like I'm doing better than yesterday in terms of symptoms. Still not hungry.

If eating too many carbs is the underlying issue, it'd seem reasonable that fasting might be the solution. There could be other causes underlying the lack of appetite that are not so innocent, but seems like I'm doing much better than yesterday after I ate the large sweet potato yesterday morning.

I think I'm giving up on the "eat so many carbs per day" idea, and will be using "carb tests" specifically to tell me when to eat them. And the carb test du jour is wine.

And there's a good reason to not say badwords. It tends to be hostile.

--------------

Started triple shorting ixic when it was at 7500, have an intended exit at 7900 if it rebounds, otherwise, intend to hold for a year, assuming a bear market. IF it "just fluctuates for 6 months", then I'll be selling, because that means a crash isn't likely imminent. Crashes don't take more than 6 months to start in earnest, but corrections might. The DJIA correction of 2016 lasted for about 7 months and largely just fluctuated within range.

And right now, ixic is at 7229.

My starting $5006 portfolio is now worth.... $5637.

Let's hope that keeps growing, lol.

----------------

Got a new tinder match. While thinking over her, started getting ligtheaded. That doesn't normally happen!

"Simple thoughts" practically never make me lightheaded. And pretty sure I got enough sleep yesterday.

However, if stress is making lightheaded, I think I know what that means. Clot.

But, don't know how severe or reversible it might be. Maybe the continued fasting my body seems to be telling me will resolve it.

And if stress is making me lightheaded, my work isn't that stressful. Actually seems pretty calming, likely because it's a distraction from otherwise anxiety producing thoughts, lol.

Man, that midback joint, painful at times. Almost seems neuromuscular, since movement can elicit pain from that area, but it's peculiar how walking up the hill in my backyard was causing the back pain to grow in intensity. The fact that exertion would cause growing back pain tells me with high suspicion, probably not just backpain, lol. For it it was simple walking that caused problems, I would've experienced while walking on the way to the bottom of the hill. But, the fact is, it grew in intensity particularly when I was walking UP it. But maybe it was just anxiety about walking up the hill, should try it again. Also expelled some light brown bile liquid, felt like diarrhea.

Still not hungry as of 1:39 p.m., last ate a banana at around 1:30 p.m. yesterday.

----------

have my space heater set such that it's 61F in the room. Just warm enough to keep my hands unfrozen with my coat on. It's 49F outside and declining, lol.

----------

read loss of appetite was heart failure.

lack of appetite -> weight loss -> easier for the weakened heart to maintain.

Anxiety about having an MI went away. And then the midback pain went away, too.

---------

5:30 p.m., said fudge it, I'm having a banana. So I'm eating a small one and, oddly enough, doesn't seem like I'm "hungry for it", like you'd normally think I would be if the only problem was anxiety.

----------

8:50 p.m., stopped by the taco shop and had a chicken taco. Again, didn't feel hungry in the sense of "Give me more!!", but the taco tasted good. Seemed to pick me up a little.

It's interesting that I seem to be doing absolutely fine on almost eating nothing today, whereas, eating something substantial yesterday... just the opposite.

I think maybe I'm going to be tilting away from carbs.

Making them a "small" part of a meal.

Thinking of like a hamburger, one hamburger per meal.

30 grams carbs at most.

Hamburger. Cheese. Lettuce. Tomato.

Something like that.

Meat, fat, vegetables and a tiny bit of carbs. I used to do 60 grams, but I'm thinking 30 grams per meal might be more appropriate for me right now.

-------------

Interesting, almost pure diahrea, I never see that. Almost makes me think I ate a bug of some kind, considering that is happening about 24 hours after yesterday's events, this would be yesterday's meal coming thru, I'd think.

--------------

Let's google this.

Diarrhea and loss of appetite can have many causes, including:

lactose intolerance
celiac disease
drinking contaminated water
appendicitis
drug allergies
ulcerative colitis
Crohn’s disease
West Nile virus infection (West Nile fever)
megaloblastic anemia
anthrax
pancreatic cancer
walking pneumonia
E. coli infection
food poisoning
inflammatory bowel diseases
pernicious anemia
Addison’s disease
snake bites
abetalipoproteinemia
giardiasis
swine flu
hookworm infections
acetaminophen overdose
peripheral neuropathy
leishmaniasis
PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
irritable bowel syndrome
taking certain antibiotics, such as penicillin
taking other medications, such as quinidine, quinine, or orlistat
having had intestinal resection, gastric bypass, or gastric resection surgery
cancer treatments
viral gastroenteritis (stomach flu)
A rare cause of diarrhea and loss of appetite is carcinoid syndrome, a condition in which tumors grow in the digestive tract. Some other forms of cancer may also cause diarrhea.

Well, I did have a bit of cheese that particular day, so lactose intolerance is plausible. It'd mirror Dauntless's implied effect of excessive cheese consumption.

The other possibility is food poisoning. The idea of some kind of virus or bacteria attacking my organs, including my heart, is plausible.

It's plausible the sweet potatos weren't clean from bacteria. I don't wash the rice cooker lid usually, and the water and potatos does come into close contact with it.

-----------

Pooing pure liquid, that's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back