Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAND214 said:
So Swbluto, what are you gonna build? Just a box or the Courtyard house? In either cases what will be used for the foundation? Or are you just gonna put it on the ground? I story or 2 or 3? You gonna paint it camouflaged so THEY can't find you? You still planning on grid power? Sorry I have questions. Have more but they can wait.

Dan

I'm building a fancy schmancy box. This would be step 1 of the courtyard house and there would be many steps remaining.

I'm currently living in a 7x10 box (My RV) which has restrictions (Can't place full sized bed at the very end due to existing spacing with the stove, so it's right in the middle). A true 8x12 with no restrictions would be a helluva step up, lol.

The foundation will be holes in the ground, filled with gravel, and cement blocks to lift it above ground with deck piers at the corners.

It's going to be 1 story, but it'll be possible to add more stories later if I feel like it. Right now, I'm thinking about just having roof access and railing ontop. And then mosquito netting all around. Seems like it'd be a pretty peaceful place to chill with my dog ontop, floating in the tree tops.

I hope to have grid power and I need to call Entergy today to arrange for cost estimating.

swbluto said:
Sounds about right! I never really considered myself a jerk, but I was certainly was direct, fearless and aggressive with my intentions and that apparently definitely works. I don't think that "being a jerk" is really necessary for that.

No it doesn't. You should here the women denying that the nice guys were ever getting near them.

Okay, I get to tell the story of last night. So it would be a LOOOOOOONG story if I told you the history. Great theatrics, such as her pretending to get married to cover her embarrassment, etc. (This is the SECOND time her upcoming marriage was purely imaginary.) But she's given up wearing the ring, etc.

I go in where she currently works and get a salad. She was in her go ahead and talk to me mood, though that usually only means she'll say hello. She's off about her business, actually looking at me rather than trying to pretend I'm not there. So we get the old people from two retirement communities a few blocks away showing up downtown, some are I guess alone because the spouse has died, etc., and always trying to meddle for something to do, you know this kind of stuff. I didn't really hear what he was saying to her, loud but at a distance and it wasn't so quite in there. It got a reaction out of her, I might guess she was only looking at me because I looked over during the commotion. Let's see, it was the kind of look that has a way of getting such analysis as '. . . .Her lower left eye was signaling her desperation, while the upper part of the eye was looking to the future. The tilt of her head that lowered the right eye indicated . . . ." from a certain poster. I just figured she was wondering if I heard and was reading anything into it. I don't imagine an entire 7 volume series of novels from a moment like that.

So I managed to wind up leaving as the old guy was. I wasn't really paying attention as he said it, but I realized he was talking to me and I got the idea that whatever the exchange was I looked over toward was supposed to somehow involve me. I wonder if only because she'd looked at me he assumed. . . .

I just told him she has no interest in me, more guessing what he was saying. But he was going to argue that. I told him whatever idea she might have given him about me was probably her trying to get rid of some other guy by acting like I was her boyfriend or whatever. I remember the guy that grew up across the street from me worked with my big grade school crush and she'd ask him about me and apparently carry on a bit to make him assume her mind was on me, but that was only to keep him from trying to ask her out again. That one I was still talking to all the time, she had no interest, but I seem to be a favorite for them to use as a shield. She was giving him the impression she was holding out for me as a weapon.

And like your little meme, he says something about I don't even try talking to her, but that shows what he knows --- Yes I have tried. That's when all the sometimes she talks, sometimes she doesn't started. Caught him by surprise when I said that. But he'll bring it up to her and she'll act like that's the first time she's heard of me saying that, just as she always acts like it's the first time she's heard of me saying that. Just as I've heard women denying this guy or that guy ever 'Made a move,' denying I ever did, etc. There's the party line and then there's the REAL story. And yes, the two guys she was pretending she was going to marry were both assholes. Just what those women are into, no matter how much they deny it.

swbluto said:
So, if there's a girl and you're not talking to her ever, you're not on her radar. Ignoring her isn't going to do jackshit.

If there's a girl with a bunch of other girls, I suppose ignoring the girl you're after and chatting it up with her friends is probably pretty effective.

Then you go on the first date of your life and figure out what a ridiculous idea that is.

Oh, talking about it is NOT 'Still going on.' There's all sorts of guys talking on and on where there never was anything going on and never will be.

[youtube]TrRbB-qUJfY[/youtube]

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
Sounds about right! I never really considered myself a jerk, but I was certainly was direct, fearless and aggressive with my intentions and that apparently definitely works. I don't think that "being a jerk" is really necessary for that.

No it doesn't. You should here the women denying that the nice guys were ever getting near them.

Okay, I get to tell the story of last night. So it would be a LOOOOOOONG story if I told you the history. Great theatrics, such as her pretending to get married to cover her embarrassment, etc. (This is the SECOND time her upcoming marriage was purely imaginary.) But she's given up wearing the ring, etc.

I go in where she currently works and get a salad. She was in her go ahead and talk to me mood, though that usually only means she'll say hello. She's off about her business, actually looking at me rather than trying to pretend I'm not there. So we get the old people from two retirement communities a few blocks away showing up downtown, some are I guess alone because the spouse has died, etc., and always trying to meddle for something to do, you know this kind of stuff. I didn't really hear what he was saying to her, loud but at a distance and it wasn't so quite in there. It got a reaction out of her, I might guess she was only looking at me because I looked over during the commotion. Let's see, it was the kind of look that has a way of getting such analysis as '. . . .Her lower left eye was signaling her desperation, while the upper part of the eye was looking to the future. The tilt of her head that lowered the right eye indicated . . . ." from a certain poster. I just figured she was wondering if I heard and was reading anything into it. I don't imagine an entire 7 volume series of novels from a moment like that.

So I managed to wind up leaving as the old guy was. I wasn't really paying attention as he said it, but I realized he was talking to me and I got the idea that whatever the exchange was I looked over toward was supposed to somehow involve me. I wonder if only because she'd looked at me he assumed. . . .

I just told him she has no interest in me, more guessing what he was saying. But he was going to argue that. I told him whatever idea she might have given him about me was probably her trying to get rid of some other guy by acting like I was her boyfriend or whatever. I remember the guy that grew up across the street from me worked with my big grade school crush and she'd ask him about me and apparently carry on a bit to make him assume her mind was on me, but that was only to keep him from trying to ask her out again. That one I was still talking to all the time, she had no interest, but I seem to be a favorite for them to use as a shield. She was giving him the impression she was holding out for me as a weapon.

And like your little meme, he says something about I don't even try talking to her, but that shows what he knows --- Yes I have tried. That's when all the sometimes she talks, sometimes she doesn't started. Caught him by surprise when I said that. But he'll bring it up to her and she'll act like that's the first time she's heard of me saying that, just as she always acts like it's the first time she's heard of me saying that. Just as I've heard women denying this guy or that guy ever 'Made a move,' denying I ever did, etc. There's the party line and then there's the REAL story. And yes, the two guys she was pretending she was going to marry were both assholes. Just what those women are into, no matter how much they deny it.

swbluto said:
So, if there's a girl and you're not talking to her ever, you're not on her radar. Ignoring her isn't going to do jackshit.

If there's a girl with a bunch of other girls, I suppose ignoring the girl you're after and chatting it up with her friends is probably pretty effective.

Then you go on the first date of your life and figure out what a ridiculous idea that is.

Oh, talking about it is NOT 'Still going on.' There's all sorts of guys talking on and on where there never was anything going on and never will be.

[youtube]TrRbB-qUJfY[/youtube]

Well, here's what I wouldn't recommend, getting hung up over a particular girl you haven't "sealed the deal" with. But, it does sound to me like you're a little standoffish with this person and seems you haven't communicated your actual interest in this girl if you are actually romantically interested. If you have, and she's turned you down (By suggesting she was a lesbian like this other girl I tried talking to), and you've been /persistent enough/ with it to REALLY KNOW she's turned you down, I would move on and find someone else.

I believe this is called one-itis, something I don't have problems with. I easily write off people I'm getting bad vibes from/about.

Of course, it's interesting to think it took finding a girl desperately looking for a place to stay for me to "find a girl", lol. I'm not sure if that's how it usually works, but hey, what works is what works, it's just too bad I couldn't read the signs at the time to fully realize the immense short-lived opportunity I had. (But, hey, I should be in a better position next year. Though I still wonder if this tiny house will actually meet expectations.... hmmmm.... I would feel more comfortable with a hotel room size, 12x16.)

I've had actually a number of girls express interest in furthering relations, but I just don't get the same sense of attraction like I did with the HEB chick so I don't further it [Primarily, I feel no lust for them]. There's still a lot of questions about that girl... like was she a hoe/bitch looking for dick... lol... the fact she felt shame/guilt about sexual desire tells me she likely isn't. But, I guess she could've been a christian hoe/bitch though that would normally seem like a rare combination. One possible interpretation of the ending note [her writing me off as a "complete stranger" and then the outrageous flirtation with the next customer] was her trying to tell me "You better move fast boy, I'm not going to be available long". Which I would think would suggest she might be a hoe/bitch looking for dick and if so, looking for short-term flings. Which I can't say I wouldn't mind engaging in... but I would've had hopes for something longer term with her person.

But apparently that's a familiar story among bitches. Looking for short-term flings, with the guys complaining about her leaving and 'being a bitch'. So it's plausible that's what it would've been like.

"You better move fast boy, I'm not going to be available long" would also be fitting for the eviction/looking-for-a-place hypothesis. A hoe looking for a place... not necessarily a hoe looking for many many dicks.

3ba48f55731dc1ace048c9058731df19--quotes-about-moving-on-feelings-quotes-about-stupid-boys.jpg

Gosh, when will I become that boy in the last sentence? I thought for sure I was with the HEB chick, lol.

And that Little Mermaid music video...

"It don't take a word, not a single word"

That's damn straight, USE YOUR EYES! (Though, I will advise it should ideally feel "natural" in the context of a flowing conversation... but... you know... it might still work in the case where she has some kind of connection with you so you're not a complete stranger creeper staring down some random girl. I would be judicious in that case... probably not a full on stare down... but hey... I'm open to listening to feedback from people with actual experiences. I've read that often enough with girls staring guys down from a distance, so it's not implausible it'd work vice versa. What I did with the HEB chick was something often seen with girls... so... definitely plausible it'd be effective in either direction.)

"ain't that bad, ain't that sad, he's going to miss the girl".

Dang, I wasn't going to make out the HEB chick in the middle of the store while she's working, lol. I thought nuzzling her was risque enough, lol.

And another lesson from the little mermaid music video...

"You got the mood prepared". Yep, yep, ideally the feelings would be running high though that will surely make them run high if they aren't already, lol.

And kissing her without first knowing how old she was... yeah... that's setting up for some sexual assault charges by the parents. Passionate love gazing was about as far as I could go without crossing the prosecution line.

I did have police checking me out, too, I believe in possible connection to that event. So, even what I did was possibly getting some unwanted police attention.

-------------

I WILL HAVE TO SAY. Having "success body language" is going to help A LOT in attracting a girl. What's the best way to get success body language? By achieving success. So if you're not achieving success, I would advise working on that.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:

There's two different ideas I'm expressing, which one are you referring to, all of them?

Anyhow, I'm not going to explain how I've been on several dates, but I will admit I've never been on a date with a person I wanted to date. (Someone I had interest in, usually it was vice versa.) And, well... hmm... not a lot of experience there. I will have to admit, they were really interested in me despite me not really liking them too much, so maybe that is a point for the "[completely] ignoring them [in spirit]" hypothesis.

With the "getting aggressive" with her after her expressing anger and yelling at me, hmm... you know... there was an element of "being angry and treating her like the piece of crap she was" going on, which might help explain the whole idea that girls fall for assholes/jerks idea. Once a girl yells at you or disrespects you, she's a piece of crap that needs to be shown her place and physically/verbally/sexually dominated, which girls I guess naturally submit to.

I've been trying to understand that "girls fall for jerks" dynamic since yesterday... didn't have a clear idea of what was going on yesterday but I think I do today... and I think that's pretty much the meat of it. I think. Maybe there's more to it.

It's not necessarily that "a hot jerk" is necessarily a jerk right off the bat, but after she disrespects/yells-at-you/name-calls-you/etc., then he becomes one as he soon disregards her as a piece of crap and verbally/nonverbally and soon sexually dominates her.

That almost seems like it would wholly explain the HEB chick scenario and why everything seemed to "fall into place" so naturally and rapidly.

I guess some elements of "playful teasing" could be misconstrued as "jerk" behavior, which is also pretty effective in building attraction, in setting up for making a move. [This isn't really a natural style of mine, but I've used it before in practice.]

It's interesting to think a girl disrespecting me gets me hot under the collar, and then me going all jerk/sexually-aggressive mode and dominating on them directly causes them to submit mentally and sexually. This almost seems to be the difference between "those girls" and "nice girls", "nice girls" just never really show that element of disrespect that needs some domination in response, so "nice girls" never really drive that lust.

It's interesting to think how ovulation plays a role in this.

ovulation=most fertile->bitchy (yells, snide,etc.)->jerk male shows her whose boss and dominates->fux her. Maybe ovulation has a role in affecting female behavior in a way (acting bitchy) that drives male attraction and aids repopulation efforts.

Maybe I miss the HEB chick so much not because I really "miss her", but because it was a postponed sexual opportunity that was never consummated and it so badly needs it, lol. I don't really know if that's actually what's going on, but it almost seems like it sometimes. I still don't think it would've been a one night stand, however, she definitely was the "best friend type" I'd readily form a longer term relationship with.

I'm not sure what "Haven't communicated" is supposed to mean. I'd say that trying to date her after she'd been initiating contact and seeming to have this in mind is pretty thorough at my end, while not just the saying "No" but also the distancing herself, I'm not sure what lack of communication you'd be finding there.

And darn it, I witnessed the two fake marriages, her obsession with assholes, I'm thinking I was probably better off for the rejection. I could hear her telling her friends "I was guessing he was a real loser until I met him and he was just too nice to bother with."

Meanwhile, you seem to be missing something. You know all those times these girls told you she had a boyfriend? All too often, not really. So when she's pointing out a guy across the way, what are the chances she doesn't really know the guy?

Meanwhile, this ignoring thing: That's so 8th grade. You're supposed to outgrow it. But you're supposed to go on DATE dates, where you don't rationize explanations how it really IS a date. Then again, its something g an asshole would do, so if you're into women who are into assboles, maybe it really IS the hot ticket.

So my internet at home was out last night, it was out this morning when I left, its bound to still be out when I get home. This silly AT&T wants me to buy their more e pensive service when their DSL has never worked right. I should find a new provider.

Meanwhile, you seem to be missing something. You know all those times these girls told you she had a boyfriend? All too often, not really. So when she's pointing out a guy across the way, what are the chances she doesn't really know the guy?

Lol, if it happens pretty quickly as it I assume it usually does (hasn't been a problem of mine recently, but it seems like it happened more detectably often a decade ago), yeah... that's pretty much their way of saying 'bugger off'. True or not, doesn't matter, it's girlspeak for "get lost".

There's the inverse too, where a girl DOESN'T tell you she has a boyfriend and she's stringing you along because she's seeing if you're a better catch. Now those ones are the ones I despise.

As to telling if a girl has a boyfriend, is she flirting with you or getting affectionate with you? That can be a pretty good sign she doesn't. If she doesn't reciprocate your flirtation, in my experience, that can be a pretty sign she does.

Meanwhile, this ignoring thing: That's so 8th grade. You're supposed to outgrow it. But you're supposed to go on DATE dates, where you don't rationize explanations how it really IS a date. Then again, its something g an asshole would do, so if you're into women who are into assboles, maybe it really IS the hot ticket.

I have no idea honestly what the "ignoring thing" is as known by 8th graders. In my experience so far, it doesn't seem to be all that important, but I have witnessed its effectiveness in increasing attraction so I won't deny it can be used effectively.

I think the key thing is to first "be attractive", then it's more potent in effect.

If you're unattractive, it's a bit less potent. Girls generally don't care if an unattractive guy is ignoring them, in fact, they likely prefer it.

Once she's yours, it's arguable how important ignoring them is. I think it likely depends on the girl, but I can imagine many girlfriends want their boyfriends to pay them attention, especially initially. I guess some girls want their space and "me time", but a whole lot seem to want your time. [And then some want your time and money... and some just want your money, lol. Those aren't usually called girlfriends, but prostitutes]

And, as to this idea of dates and whatnot, eh... relationships independently exist of actual dates. Sometimes dates can lead to a relationship, sometimes not, and sometimes relationships can form without a date. The essence of a relationship is not the date itself, it's the territorial advances and claims on the girl and her reciprocation therein that initiates the relationship (think of... reciprocated passionate kisses, reciprocated passionate eye gazes,reciprocated passionate sexy time,etc.). Or conversely, maybe, her claims on you and your reciprocation therein but that is likely A LOT MORE RARE but I have heard it happen [This actually happened a bit in my earlier years, and I never really reciprocated it because I didn't like them.]. Which can happen on a date, but it can also happen outside of it. And emotions are the currency of said claims, and not actual verbal declarations, in other words, "it's something you feel" more than "Something that's spoken".

With the HEB chick, she did start smiling and up her flirtation after it seems she assumed I was a logger. I don't know if that's because of the emotionality I had projected in describing the activity (in terms of volume, energy,etc.) or because she saw $$$ signs. If she was poor herself (Not implausible for a part time HEB worker) and looking for a place, more than likely, she was looking for $$$ signs. Research also tells me girls look for wealth, guys look for beauty, so not too surprising.

I have nothing against girls who conflate wealth with emotions of (personal attraction/love) (Because, I know the feeling...if I experience it, I can't reasonably demonize females who do much the same), it's the ones who don't that annoy me, just straight up money grubbing from the start. I think the more important thing with that is to keep their hands off the money.

[youtube]hMGdGTwNWLw[/youtube]

And, seems like Madonna doesn't like that idea. Seems she's looking for boys who save their pennies and... give it to her, lol. [That is, girls like wealth and generosity more than wealth and stinginess. Don't have a lot of experience here,but stingy wealthy bastards...I wonder how well they usually fare.]

And thinking of my past experiences... I love wealthy people who give me money more than those who don't, lol. So generosity is probably important.

[youtube]FnWua_Cniek[/youtube]

Didn't know how lost I was until I found you

No kidding! >.<

I felt exactly the same way.

It is kind of funny... thinking of how she suddenly backed up when I lounged forward... was she thinking I was going in for a kiss? lol. She apparently thought she could avoid my effects by backing up, but oh, that soon proved oh so very wrong, lol.

And girls love assholes.

This needs context (Lots of these relationship simplifications need context, smh).

So you have the playful asshole and then the unplayful asshole.

Think of the difference between a neurotypical asshole and an autistic asshole.

I don't think girls are falling for the autistic asshole (unplayful asshole), it's the playful asshole they're falling for. And it's the playfulness they're engaging in, not straight up assholery.

So, like guys who love playful girls (Bitches), girls love playful guys (assholes). A girl who's a straight up unplayful bitch is not the kind most guys like, I sure as hell know I don't.

So, let's see if I can get an example of this playful assholery....'

[Speaking to a skinny bitch]
"We could never date because you're just a wee bit too fat" *smirk*

You know, I don't actually do this, but I could see this technique working.

That particular example uses both negative suggestion (Let's go on a date) and ... pokes at her insecurities in an obviously untrue way. Otherwise known as teasing. It also works if it happens to be true, might be especially true actually in that case, I guess you'd just to have try it out and see how it works. The point is, "If it's something most people are thinking but wouldn't dare say for fear of offending them"... SAY IT. It shows BALLS / CONFIDENCE / FEARLESSNESS which girls find intoxicating.

Not holding back your internal reactions is key.

I suspect when you don't hold back (Whether it's something you're saying or doing, like gazing or kissing), because it's what you're actually thinking/feeling, you say/express/act-on it with more emotional intensity that arouses noticeably greater emotions in the listener/observer/watcher (The girl in this example). An arousing the girl's emotions is exactly what you're trying to do.

This also holds true for leading crowds. Donald Trump might be a good example of this, he doesn't seem to be holding himself back and he's definitely arousing emotions all over the spectrum. Hitler was also an excellent example of this, he definitely wasn't holding back his feelings against the jewish economic oppressors in his speeches. Of course... it also seems like both might end up leading the nation to world war... hmmm... not very comforting.

All is fair in love and war.

The political/romantic connection behind "not holding yourself back" and the associated outcomes (war/love), has an interesting association with this phrase. Maybe it's coincidental, maybe not. I guess people not holding themselves back love to be killing their enemies and making babies, a fundamental animalistic drive true all across nature.

The best way I could think of to teach everyone else about the 8th grade boy playing ignore games is to have YOU explain it. Reread your ownp Post.

All's fair in love and war refers to the COMPETITON, dealing with rivals, etc. NOT what you do to the women.

Dauntless said:
The best way I could think of to teach everyone else about the 8th grade boy playing ignore games is to have YOU explain it. Reread your ownp Post.

It's just some random image I found and I have absolutely no idea the context. So, I'm just guessing. Would you happen to know the context(s)? Apparently you knew about it in 8th grade, so go on and tell me. It's not something my friends talked about in 8th grade (Or ever, really). To put it bluntly, my friends talked about video games and computers and what was happening in our class, girls were not really on the menu. [But, I did have girlfriends during highschool, just wasn't a topic of conversation.]

aW6ZOz3_700b.jpg

Interestingly, what I've been preaching, not holding your internal reactions back, corresponds to that "be yourself" slice. And that "Be spontaneous" slice. Two slices in one.

Of course, I completely expect you WILL NOT PROVIDE THE CONTEXTS because you're simply trying to demean me. And, chupame mi polla mi amigo.

Dauntless said:
All's fair in love and war refers to the COMPETITON, dealing with rivals, etc. NOT what you do to the women.

I don't think that. I'm pretty sure it means "Everything goes", as in, do whatever it takes to slay the enemies and lay the ladies. If deception works, use it. If massive abuse of your wealth and power works, use it. Harvey Weinstein certainly got a lot of lifetime benefit out of that last strategy. Those fake "casting agents" get a lot of use out of the former, though it seems like the truly fake ones tend to go to jail, whereas those who are faking being fake casting agents seem to stay in business /somehow/, lol.

I will have to say... I do have reservations against effing random ladies because I see a plausible risk for an unrewarding $600/month child support payment. I would definitely prefer in the context of a relationship. And if marriage were practical like it is in the Christian faith, I would definitely not be against that. (I would prefer not marrying an irreligious type... but... stats may suggest that doesn't matter.)

I just think about the plausible "What if she gets older" scenarios. Would I lose lust for her? And would that cause a breakdown in the marriage?

Seems like one regret from someone older I've seen is that he didn't "enjoy his wife more when she was younger".

http://divorce.lovetoknow.com/Divorce_Statistics_by_Religion

Christianity has a divorce rate of 30 percent, a lot better than the national divorce rate (45%).

This navy slut trying to marry me, lol, my friend and I saw lots of red flags there, lol. There were girls I was friendly with, but she was one girl I ended up scaring the life out of with a little bit of intimidation one time. I definitely wasn't a "good partner" for her, lol. I had no problems occasionally intimidating the people on the fringes back in nuke school, as part of my "protecting the group's interests". I was the center of attention many of time back then, so I kept the group together, and occasionally kept the fringe elements sidelined. [Well, at least that's my interpretation /at times/, lol. Many times, I got the impression I scared the living daylights out of everyone, lol, robbing their will to live. Have no idea what archetype that'd respond to... a monster? lol. I think I only came off that way because of stress during homework time, not that I'm generally like that in all contexts.]

--------------------------

I'm at youjizz right now and I'm noticing a title "No words necessary". Seems like they're usually not talking during the act. It's funny, too, because not talking and acting dramatic is what largely defined our dance towards the ends which was interesting in contrast to the flowing conversation we initially had.I'm thinking that not talking and just doing is normally how it initiates and goes. The female pulls one to the side and motions what she wants, and it just unfolds. Or, if you're the aggressive male, like I was that particular day, you'd take charge and just get going.

I think that's what girls mean when they say they're "looking for a guy who takes charge", lol. I don't think I'm kidding either.

You know... it does appear there are young ladies out there who will find any "alpha" / "player" they can find and get laid. These seem to be what many seem to consider hoes.

And, you know what... that girl at Kroger's reminded me so much of the HEB chick's behavior.

And, so, even though she came across like a normal girl in talking to her (Other than the fact she was pretty flirty, seductive and sexually suggestive as compared to most girls)... at a distance, she would've seemed to be something of a hoe. The kind that are looking for many alpha dicks and is loyal o no one.

So, I'm going to guess that's the kind of person she was. She just had "that feel" to her at a distance. And, I think that might be why she cut me off, she's one of those "free ladies" looking for many many dicks.

And as to her what she was looking for which she found with my person... love and affection... yes, that'd agree with that assessment.

So, it's probably a bad idea to get too attached to a girl like her. I just didn't quite fully understand her nature, but I'm getting a pretty good feeling about what kind of person she was now. It's just kind of odd seeing a "christian hoe" but it is certainly possible, a less devout christian. One of that doesn't go to church every sunday, lol.

Maybe I should be thanking the thief for holding me back from pursuing her. Taking me 3 months to fully understand her nature.

She just didn't seem to act like an ordinary adult slut, but I guess maybe they act differently in highschool, with all that male attention they likely get and they haven't /YET/ learned those heavy life lessons like having babies. I guess they eventually learn some hard lessons by adulthood and their tunes change. Because Jaelithe Crislip reminded me a lot of this girl too (Especially that really wide smile at the end when she greeted the next customer...), and she was widely considered a slut back in her early adult years.

The one commonality between them all is that they seem to be normal girls when talking to them, and they appear capable of longer term relationships (At least when older; I don't know about the highschool years, they seem to be pretty jumpy.). So, it's plausible she was capable of loyalty but I don't really know. I get the sense she probably did talking to her anyway because it seemed like that's exactly what happened. Just the end note puzzles me. Eviction hypothesis explains all those little nagging details, as to the why. Why she seemed so desperate; why she got abnormally angry at my having moved here (some people are irritated by it, but she was downright angry); why she cut me off when it didn't seem like I was taking her anywhere right now; why she was being so risque and heavy dosing in her flirting, far above and beyond normal female flirting. Why she seemed to be looking for something and she apparently thought she found with my person. And the fact it happened to be the first. It's a compelling explanation.

It's interesting to wonder if I gave her a place to stay, if she would've really "loved me". I can analogize a female to a dog, and I'm thinking "Well, as long as give the dog a place to sleep and keep them fed, they're happy and they'll love you all over the place". And, I kind of think, roughly girls can be the same way. Granted, they also seem to be driven by considerations for the offspring, in terms of "safe neighborhood" and "family supporting income". And maslow's hierarchy of needs suggest that much; once the basic needs are satisfied (housing, food, transportation, etc.), love just goes right ontop ontop of that. It's hard to love if the basic needs aren't being met, because satisfying those needs becomes the predominate focus. And right now, my focus is on getting housing, electricity and securing transportation with a second vehicle, which I'm hoping to get all by January. And I should get plantings going by January and right now, I'm trying to get the wells dug up to support watering the garden, so that should help secure food.

So getting housing, food, electricity and transportation completely secured by the time I'm 30. That sounds like an accomplishment compared to the average millenial.

Then everything past that is capital accumulation, investment and engaging a little bit in luxuries.

But, at the same time... there are human pecking order issues. And if there's anxiety due to loss of control or being disliked by the person using you, that can forebode poorly for health. But, I didn't really feel discomfort with the HEB chick anyway; she might've felt a little discomfort at times, but I backed off, and she became more comfortable. And there are certainly girls I've met that have given me a bit of anxiety and try to cut myself off from them or minimize contact.

[youtube]EBxS9CAgc8Y[/youtube]

Like the tips here, "Be dominant. Take control of the girl and bring her in."; That's right, you just do it and don't ask her first. I think what's really crucial in kissing a girl is she wants to feel your unrelenting passion, because she'll feel exactly what you're feeling and that's exactly what you want. Everything else is just minor details.

It's interesting to think unrelenting passion can be as effectively communicated using the eyes. Maybe that's why the effect on her seemed to be identical to these kissing scenes I've read about and why her reaction was so fudging dramatic. I essentially made out with the girl using my eyes.

And maybe that's why she was happy as hell; I evoked in her great passion within and girls love passion.

e2349fc35c162eaa5ddbda8310161e0d--this-is-me-crossword.jpg

Don't worry sister, I refuse to entertain any girl I don't feel passionate about. I don't want just comfort, I want passion.

At one time, I might've been OK with comfort, but having experienced passion with the HEB chick... ahhhh, HELLL NOOOOO. lol

I'll be holding out for passion, and I pretty much know how quickly it crescendos. If I don't feel that crescendoing within the first like 20 seconds of dialogue, that girls not of consideration.

9877927.jpg

38ffba696629b379e6338d64bfe4dce6--sexy-lovers-quotes-secret-lovers-quotes.jpg

I think I have figured it out, why I can't follow you.
You keep adding to posts all the time. I read them once and wait for the next one and it's out in left field from the last one. I understand to edit but to add hundreds of more lines is hard to follow.

So I like your video on how to kiss a woman. So when did you learn that you were the gifted one? You have more info on how to get your woman than anybody out there. Get that bedroom done and bring them home. At least one a night and two on Sunday.

I thought you had said you should have this all done by 32, now you are 30? How old are you really?

So where is the leak on the van or did you fix it already?

Dan

Leak on the van? He's moved on to something different.

Yeah, believing in that pie chart is so 8th grade. You're really nailing it. Meanwhile, if you ever DO get a chance to try out all this stuff you THINK you're learning, damn I'll wish I was there to see it.

Dauntless said:
Yeah, believing in that pie chart is so 8th grade. You're really nailing it. Meanwhile, if you ever DO get a chance to try out all this stuff you THINK you're learning, damn I'll wish I was there to see it.

I didn't believe in the chart, I'm entertaining its validity and trying to understand the contexts its suggesting. Because the kind of context I'm immediately thinking of makes absolutely no sense. (See, I'm not CLOSED MINDED like some people and I have the intellectual capacity to entertain plausibility UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.)

And you can keep on sucking that polla.

Btw, the whole thing about just taking her and consuming her relentlessly is precisely because passion motivates you like so, it's not because "you're fearless" per se, it's because your passion and comfort with the person strips away the fear.

---------------

http://www.chicagonow.com/bully-boot-camp/2013/06/overcoming-mean-girls-drama-for-your-daughter/

The end action, it almost seemed like maybe it was designed to be vicious. I didn't take it that way at the time because it seemed fake as hell, but this page definitely explains it.

Mean girls, drama, and relational aggression are often interchanged

Oh, she was definitely dramatic. And this page uses the phrase "Queen Bee", which I might get that sense from the sense of "self worth" she appeared to possess in the way she held herself (She held out of her chest like she thought she was important) and her volume.

They are afraid that the bully will turn on them

Yeah, that what I suspect of the ending note. She was a bully/mean-girl who "turned on me", hence, relational aggression.

Didn't really bug me at the time because I didn't really understand it and it looked fake, but I think this might explain it. Eviction hypothesis is one explanation, this is the other explanation - she was trying to be vicious by using "relational aggression", which didn't really affect me at the time (it seemed like some kind of fake kiddy kind of behavior that didn't concern me.). Or... maybe it did.... that suicidal ideation in the days ahead seemed puzzling, a sensation I very rarely have (Like, never; like maybe once in highschool. Oh, now, we start putting that into context, where highschool is where all the hottest girls are because they are the youngest, the reproductive and associated pressures (Such as sexual bullying and associated suicidal ideation) would also tend to be the highest. Oh, maybe that might explain it. Had this really hot pussy stabbing me in the back, lol. Adult females don't have that affect because they are not nearly as hot. And, the adult females I've encountered don't seem to use relational aggression, they seem to mostly use direct verbal aggression when aggression is used. That makes me wonder where all these 'relationally aggressive' females go in adulthood? It seems hard to believe they outgrow it. Oh yes, maybe they tend to cluster in those "female working environments" I saw one male CL poster lament about himself working in. All the gossiping, cattiness, cliqueness and back-stabbing.).

The relationships between female sexual aggression, suicidal ideation, depression and cardiovascular health seems like a very plausible one. Finding studies in this matter seems like it'd be hard because of the hard-to-measure nature of the variables, but it seems like it could be a strong driving force in male health. And plausibly vice versa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_aggression

Relational aggression or alternative aggression[1] is a type of aggression in which harm is caused by damaging someone's relationships or social status

Oh, yes, because there was plausible intended damage to "the relationship" between her and I. I'm not saying that's definitely what her intention was (pure bullying intentions), but it's plausible. It's more likely if she weren't getting evicted and she happened to be underage (i.e., "still in highschool").

Wow, learning more and more everyday. "Relational aggression", dang, not something I encounter everyday.

Relational aggression may be either covert or direct, and is distinct from other forms of indirect aggression.[16] It can be proactive (planned and goal-oriented) or reactive (in response to perceived threats, hostility, or anger), and it can be, for instance, peer-directed or romantic.

Romantic, yes. Direct and proactive.

Most studies of relational aggression have involved children or adolescents; the study of relational aggression in adults presents problems.[16] Relational aggression is a common aspect of workplace bullying, and is a characteristic behaviour of psychopaths in the workplace, so it is commonplace amongst adults as well as children.

Psychopaths in the workplace. Yes, she did come off as a little bit manipulative even though it appeared to be...for the most part... genuine unfiltered impulses she was having. Except for the ending note, that was very fake. That'd probably be considered the actual "manipulative" part.

----------------------

It's interesting to think if she were the queen bee, by making the move I did and getting aggressive with her, I was asserting dominance. Which, she'd probably be sexually attracted to, but if she held herself in high regard ('the queen bee'), she might try to reclaim that status by fighting back once I left her proximity. Which might be exactly what was happening there, lol. Hehe, bringing down the queen bee, lol. Just like I do with my queen bee dogs, lol. And how I love my queen bee dogs, and how do my queen bee dogs love me.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090615093301AAkvqIE

"She's everyone's friend but deep down they hate her."

Oh really? Hating her wasn't something I was doing, lol. (I guess that's normal, all the females hate the queen, all the guys love her. She's put in power by the guys, and she wields that power using her looks and manipulative skill, and all the girls are jealous.)

I'm part of her clique even though I never wanted to be but thats not really the point, I'm sick of her controling me and everyone else so I want to take her power away from her so she will stop making my life so crazy.

This must be a female problem. I didn't get the sense she was controlling me but considering I'm still talking about/thinking of her... maybe she was more than I'd like to admit, lol.

I'll have to admit,reading this... I'm thinking what a fudging weakling. I guess that might be the psychopath in me speaking.

----

So, I think she might've been the queen bee trying to hurt me as I was leaving, and I kind of got the sense at the time but being the psychopath I am, brushed it off like some meaningless affront because I'm not weak like that. I actually thought I didn't fully understand it because I didn't give her an OBVIOUS REASON to attack me (I didn't actually knowingly hurt her, you see, and she seemed to be happy as hell just moments ago.). But, with her being the queen bee, and attacking all those who dare usurp her power once they leave her immediate proximity, that actually gives it a lot of background. She was a psychopathic queen bee bully, pure and simple.

That's assuming there's no validity to the eviction hypothesis, which has a lot going for it.

And, oh, we probably just hit it off so well almost immediately because we were alike in that way. Both psychopaths at our core (My response and action was motivated by the thought "Who the /f/ do you think you are?" when she yelled at me.). I think I should be cautious around a person like that, because they potentially yield a lot of legal power that can get guys in so much trouble as opposed to the lack of legal power guys have. So, even though one part of me thinks that could've gone to the moon, another part of me thinks that could've become a huge legal problem being the siren jailbait she might've been imposing shipwreck on all those unwary travelers.

-----------------------------------

You know... I did describe this person as having high levels of empathy and she could apparently read my mind. I wonder if that would suggest she was something of a bullying queen bee? Because it would make sense an effective queen bee would have high levels of empathy / mind-reading-capabilities in order to control the clique / control the men. So I kind of wonder if that's just a pretty normal thing in nature? Because my dog was a queen bee and she could often read my devious intentions, too, and avoid me accordingly,lol. (I found that oh so entertaining too.)

-----------------------------------

You know,I'm thinking about it. When I answered her question 'Why the hell did you move here?!',I didn't know she was looking for a place. I just simply answered the god honest truth "Gardening opportunities". But, her anger turned me on so effing much, that I couldn't hold back and I wanted to see where it would go. Turns out, she might've been looking for a place all along unwittingly to me , so when I left with no obvious intention of taking her with me immediately, she might've felt like her expectations were disappointed because she might've assumed I had a place based on my gardening opportunities answer and she was looking for a place, and she engaged in a bit of relational aggression in order to harm me because those expectations were disappointed. Because I didn't know she was looking for a place, the fact she was harming me took me by surprise and left me bewildered by what the hell did I do? So, yep, I unwittingly disappointed her expectations and I wasn't trying to imply anything as far as I knew.

But was I... it almost seems like I was suggesting something but I didn't know she was looking for a place /right now/. So that's probably why she engaged in a bit of relational aggression to harm me.

A mismatch in subtextual assumptions, implications and unknown immediate necessities.

It seems like it'd would've turned out a helluva lot better if her intentions were explicitly mentioned because then I could've possibly arranged something. This subtleness crap, while elegant when everything goes smoothly, is for the birds.

--------------

Another plausible theory is that, according to this "group membership" theory of "relational aggression", is that I was forcefitted into the "out of towner" group with all the assumptions therein ("They're taking our jobs causing us harm!"), so I became "the enemy" that no amount of reasoning could dissuade. And her being the queenbee, had the responsibility to harm those with group membership in the despised groups. So, that's another plausible theory.

swbluto said:
(See, I'm not CLOSED MINDED like some people and I have the intellectual capacity to entertain plausibility UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.)

What you call "Entertaining plausibility" those of us more rooted in reality call "Tormenting real life." I suppose I have learned to close my mind to S&M.

swbluto said:
And you can keep on sucking that polla.

You're learning gay spanish terms? Dang, I wonder why.

For instance, victims of relational aggression often:

feel rejected, socially inept, inadequate, unattractive and unlikable
suffer from depression
contemplate suicide
develop low self-esteem
experience eating and sleeping disorders
suffer academically
struggle to make healthy friendships

Oh, there is that "contemplate suicide" thing. So yes, that was more than likely some relational aggression she intended. Okay, well, that's good to see I'm learning the ropes, lol. I don't come across these empathic manipulative mean girls too often and I already well noted "her type" seemed to be pretty rare. So, this was the "Queen Bee" I was talking to, lol, what I've called upto this point a "high value female", lol. She just seemed like a normal girl for the most part.

I thought about the possibility she was desperate because she was a "bad roommate". An aggressive roommate with bad communication skills. Because, that experience showed exactly that much, so she might've been ostracized by her roommates and that's why she was so desparate. So, in terms of taking her up as a roommate, that might've been a bad idea, lol. I think I should be seeking references from any future applicants, lol.

In terms of payoff, the suicidal ideation lasted about 3 days, whereas the distinct arousal lasted for about 2 months. It was worth it.

That actually doesn't make sense,because my motivation increased significantly in those 3 days. The suicidal ideation probably just came from the cockblocking by the daytime thief.

Then again, conflicting emotions are entirely possible.

So, if she were a "mean girl", thru and thru, then getting yanked by parents might've been some poetic justice. Because, true blue, I did what I did because her yelling at me got me extremely aggressive, and if this aggression is what utlimately got her yanked by parents, then it's good to see I'm the "King bee" kicking her out of the employment scene. Because that's exactly what psychopaths do as part of "workplace bullying", ostracizing enemies from the employment scene. I wouldn't say that was my intention, but, it's true, I wasn't going to let some bitch yelling me get away with it and if that ultimately got her kicked out, well, then that's some sweet poetic justice.

Roommates ostracizing her for her aggression.
Customers ostracizing her from employment for her aggression.

She might've been playing a losing hand, lol. Getting excluded from housing, getting excluded from employment. She might've have the genetic makeup of the homeless and I fell in love with her. :roll:

Anyway, that's purely hypothetical, I really don't know.

It's funny thinking I fell in love with a homeless chick, when my path in life definitely suggests I'm not barreling towards homelessness. I seem to be doing A LOT better than most of my peers in many metrics.

Aggression and bad communication skills. That almost seems very typical of the homeless too. So, my inference that she might've been naturally part of "the homeless youth" might not be off the mark,and her admiration for portland might not be unassociated.

I personally have no fondness for portland. I've seen the skyhigh rents and the roving bands of homeless young adults there. The bikepaths throughout the city are pretty cool, but that's about as much as I admire of portland.

In actuality, if you were to look at everything about me other than my income and possessions, I think it'd be fair to estimate I have the "homeless culture" going on, lol. But, I don't really think of it like that, I think of it more like a "mountain man" culture I'm embracing. Once I get grid electricity in and a house going and I get this well going (Just got the pipe wrench today), I can get appliances going so I can wash my clothes and basically live a first world standards life. It's amazing how much first world standards depends on grid electricity and you don't fully appreciate it until, like I, you don't have it and you realize exactly what you cannot do. No refrigerators, no washing machines. Anyway, my life right now exactly at this moment, I consider myself "paying my dues" and I just need to be patient, work hard and save dilligently and I can eventually have a modern standards life. (Actually, hopefully within less than 2 months)

Anyway, if my natural pairing in life is a homeless girl (bad communication skills and aggression), I kind of wonder if marriage would be a bad idea, lol.

Anyway, this is all purely hypothetical. I'm assuming a lot about her in this post which might be (most likely) really untrue.

Man, her type was so incredibly rare. That felt like true love, something I've never come close to experiencing before. I knew it was rare and it's too bad I was unable to seize the moment.

I'm absolutely positive she still thinks of me,wherever she is.

That astonished look on her face... I'm pretty sure she's never seen that before, the move I made on her.

0519af6a7cd06d891971d7346ae5caed5cccc.jpg

I almost feel like I can relate.

8bb66-z225305961.png

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

--------------------------

I think I'm going to say it was intended light heartededly, just wasn't a light hearted choice of words - and I don't know if that wasn't intentional or not; she might've been careless even though I didn't get the impression she was socially/verbally inept. Because she had exclamations of joy right before, and that smug smile immediately after (right before the really wide smile with the next customer).

Although, that smug smile might've been due to "victory!" as in she just dropped a foe. That doesn't really seem likely with the overall context (with her being highly suggestive she'd bed me moments ago).

I'm going to go with the light hearted interpretation. Just the timing seemed purposeful (The very last second) and it's the one thing that appeared intentionally harmful. At no other time did it seem like she was being potentially harmful. So, given those two facts... there's a good possibility it was intended harmfully, just doesn't seem contextually appropriate which is why I didn't exactly take it that way at the time (I took it as careless and lighthearted at the time). The thought of it being intended harmfully wasn't a primary focus, though it was a nagging suspicion that didn't seem to have any justification at the time, so I didn't entertain it, and really, I was overwhelmed with infatuation so I had rose colored glasses. But, the "hot mean girl"(How dare you hit on me?), "disappointed expectations" (Eviction hypothesis) and "wrong group membership"(Out of towner / "the enemy taking our jobs") all seems like plausible justification looking back retrospectively.

Anyway, "afraid the mean girl is going to turn on you", lol. Nope, not a fear of mine. She wields no influence over my power and wealth and the emotional harm is unconcerning and limited.Now, if this mean girl had a supervisory role/managerial role like all the $100,000 income hotties I'm seeing on match.com,and I worked for them, that might not be the case and I see the plausible terror that hot pussy might reign in the workplace. It's interesting to think their natural pairing might be those with power over them (namely CEOs, the administration and the such), which I happen to be, so probably not coincidental. So the natural pairing for psychopathic hot mean girls is psychopathic CEOs... heh. Isn't that funny? lol

Anyway, if hot pussy tends to have high empathy as this girl appeared to, then it might be unsurprising they'd tend towards $100,000 supervisory/managerial roles in enterprises, because they can read, manipulate and control people ("Manage them") more effectively than most. It doesn't appear they land those roles purely because "they're hot", empathy tends to be high and they seem to be great at manipulation/control through effective use of intonation/inflection, nonverbal language, emotional self-and-others-management and 'relational management'(Both thru relational fostering and aggression).

-----------

I think I'm going with "kind and lighthearted" because I went back to HEB today (was trying to find a pawnshop in the area) and I was reminded the ambiance. Anyway, I think I like the culture of that area of town more than the lake town which is closer to. I'm not sure the difference exactly... but maybe it's because it seems like it has more normal younger people. Closer to Houston center, the age distribution is more normal instead of mostly old. I guess it feels more 'middle class' whereas the lake area feels more ... not middle class? It seems more comfortable.

Okay, just used my pipe wrench and I was able to get the fitting off the pipe, yay! And now the 10 footer pipe is on the auger ready for use. Just need to see when the temperatures will be amenable for working outside (might end up working late at night, need to get a worksite light, though looks like cold mornings will start the morning after tomorrow.).

And, I can tell going back to the HEB yesterday really stoked that strong "I want to be next to her" feeling that's been persisting all today so far. I just wonder if I'll ever get over her? lol.

And those fluffy white passing clouds just look a little more beautiful and dramatic today.

And revisionist history... I said I stopped going to that HEB 2 weeks after the encounter because I was in despair I would never see her there working nights. Well, not quite, there was a significant slow down in sales starting july 15 and the generator died causing a new purchase significantly reducing savings so I was trying to minimize expenses, and the 50 mile trip to HEB was one item that got eliminated. Now I commute 26 miles to get groceries. But, that did feel like a contributing factor, and just the fact that going there yesterday (since I was in the area) stoked significant memories leading to compulsions today, there's no doubt that was a contributing factor.

Can't wait for entergy to call me. I think I'll call them at 4 p.m. on Monday, I'll give them the bulk of the workday to get ahold of me.That'll be like 4 complete business days and 6 days overall I've been waiting.

-----------------

And I see forgiven debt is taxable. This includes student debt and remaining credit card debt after subtracting the settled amount. So, rule of thumb, never settle debt or apply for loan forgiveness. As long as assets are protected (Below exemption thresholds after applying possible homestead protections or consumer debts past the statute of limitations), take the debt to your grave and do not lose sleep over something you know they can't touch you with. Avoid applying for bankruptcy.

This whole thing about "taking debt to your grave" sounds like you must be an awfully poor person. Lol, not necessarily. You're just keeping the lenders' hands off the wealth.

This might be harder for the average person who feels "guilt" over debt to stomach, but I definitely don't feel guilt, especially since I know debt is essentially fictionalized enslavement and the key to freedom is to ignore the chains others see. You don't see them, they aren't there.

------------------

When she said what she said, I knew I had to say something she would remember me by because... if I never showed up again, she needed to understand that what she said might've been responsible and she'd feel GUILTY (But wouldn't have been the case if I showed up again, which I was feeling strongly towards doing.). Granted, if some other factor intervened, like parents or eviction,that's not likely,but I guarantee...

[youtube]QWIaMhciNhE[/youtube]

------------

7/16 OSB just keeps on going up! What the heck. Was like 13.25, then 17.15 last week, and now 17.45 this week.

http://www.floordaily.net/flooring-news/plywood-osb-prices-fall

Portland. OR, Dec. 10--The party may be over for wood paneling producers, according to the Oregonian. For most of the year, makers of plywood and oriented strand board enjoyed an enormous surge in prices. Homebuilders bought as much paneling as they could find, as new home construction surged during the summer to the highest levels in more than a decade. The benchmark price for oriented strand board, used as a base for flooring and roofs, doubled from early May to late August. Companies such as Portland-based Louisiana-Pacific, the largest North American maker of OSB, and Federal Way, WA-based Weyerhaeuser saw their annual sales increase by double-digit percentages. But last week, the benchmark OSB price dropped by $100 per 1,000 square feet, or 23.5 percent, to $325 per 1,000 square feet. Industry observers said the price movement looks to be on pace to drop as quickly as it rose--the result, they said, of a cold-weather slackening in the pace of building

Looks like OSB purchasing is best done sometime in December when cold weather slows down construction (And presumably hurricane damage demand slackens a bit by then). Lucky me, December is a perfect time to do construction here, perfect construction weather, mid-70s during the day. By extension, seems like January might be the best time of the year.

Looking back on my posts around July 1st, they day of our meeting, when the topic of conversation suddenly involving women out of nowhere...

I just reread that she didn't look like she was waiting for anyone... like she was trying to find a boyfriend right away... (That's as much as I could infer back then, cause didn't know she was looking for residence)

Yeah, that's definitely a strong indicator for the Eviction Hypothesis.

Because the pressure for finding a boyfriend RIGHT NOW seemed just a little bit too extreme for a highschooler. And there was definitely desperation at the beginning and towards the end as I was leaving. (I figured the beginning desperation was "I'm interested in you", and the ending desperation was "frustrated I can't have sex right now" which seemed kind of ludicrous. Turns out it was, she was desperate for a place.)

So, yep, I think I've determined the Eviction Hypothesis is definitely the right answer.

And she was probably gone within a week. Someone took her or she got evicted/moved and didn't show upto work one day or something along those lines.

If there was relational aggression, it was likely due to disappointed expectations, expectations I wasn't really aware of. ("Take me home right now mister!")

So, no,I don't necessarily think she was the "queen bee" (at least she wasn't mean to me; she might be mean to other girls.) and she seemed to be an otherwise normal female. She definitely seemed to be a good-natured playful girl and was pretty dramatic at times, the drama increased dramatically after I made my move, lol.

Anyway, it's too bad I didn't get electricity routed in back in ... say... february (Didn't how affordable it was) and I didn't build my house then. Because I definitely had the funds to pull it off then even though the back wasn't yet cleared, but I could've still prioritized the housing construction. Well... no...I had to clear the back first before constructing due to the falling trees. And, I met her on the same day I was taking down trees and someone stole my chainbar... so, I guess maybe not. Just seems like I could have got it in sooner if I prioritized it, but I don't believe I was intending on building anything then because I had my RV. I didn't intend on building anything until I found out I couldn't get my RV on my driveway. So, I never intended to build a house earlier this year, that's why it was not prioritized. Just thinking... man... it would've been nice if I had a house AND I realized what her dilemma happened to be; I obviously didn't know what her issue was at the time so it's plausible having a house wouldn't have mattered much even then. If I had gone back the next day or so, it's very possible I would've found out.

So, life lessons: make sure everything is in place and strike while the iron is hot, don't wait, not even a few days.

Where's the original Carter family version of that song? Where's the original Lulu and the Lampshades Cups? (Oh, wait, I did find that.)

[youtube]UmXSOPDe5-Y[/youtube]

[youtube]rmO8P-p9J_Y[/youtube]

I think it's funny that girls suggest prettiness is the main factor of consideration with a girl.

it's the initial attractant, sure, but I don't think it's enough.

Based on my experience, vocal qualities has A LOT to do with it. Girls with high tonal qualities who effectively communicate emotive states and intentions with tone (Especially romantic intentions, lol) seem to be a A LOT MORE attractive than flat-toned girls with lesser capability.

The fact that the grecian sirens lured sailors using their voice, an experience I can surely corroborate with the HEB chick, suggests voice is a lot more important than people give credit towards.

There's one singer I don't really like much and it's purely due to her voice (I can't tell if it's due to genetic qualities or because it sounds like she has lower confidence/higher fear? There's no doubt fearlessness is exceedingly attractive in either sex.). But, she has one catchy song.

[youtube]iaJ4wzDO5fA[/youtube]

Anyway, it's interesting to think even though she appeared to continue searching for her next benefactor, she and I both had that distinct (sexual?) pairbonding experience that I /really strongly/believe happened in the first 10 seconds of the eye lock (It's hard to emphasize how crucial and significant in effect this was if you've never experienced it, especially not with the degree of lust/love I was communicating. Not a simple eye lock, nope, definitely a strongly passionate one with an undeniably overwhelming force of effect on the recipient.), and we were both happy and excited as hell about it with euphoric effects for at least a couple days. I really do wonder when she got over that if she ever did. I suppose if she had (sexually) pairbonded with someone else, that could've potentially replaced it though if her experience was anything like mine, it would've been a tumultuous reversal.

And the rest of interaction, ferocious and fearless. Relentlessly pursued just like a lion rushing and overwhelming its prey. I guess chicks dig lions.

This picture seems to capture the essence.

25553015._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

A lion's pride isn't defined only by those he commands but also resides with his hair, so when a human dares to butcher Arik's mane, he gets his revenge—and claims her as his mate.

Oh, interesting. Was her yelling at me equivalent to "butching my mane" (Challenging my dominance)? The analogy seems compelling.

I guess by and large, the nice girls aren't challenging anyone's dominance.

It's interesting to think that this would imply alpha males would tend to mate with alpha females, and it's curious to wonder if that's what might've been going on there. Was she an alpha female? The way she held herself like she thought she was important, her fearlessness in not holding herself back and her volubility would've suggested that.

https://www.scienceofpeople.com/2012/02/the-female-alpha/

We have very little awareness of how important and how much we do in fact rely on female alphas. They bring social ease to a group, they tell jokes, they start conversations, they introduce people, they smooth over business disagreements and take charge. There are many names for them, both good and bad: connectors, chatty, gossipers, queen bees, leaders, bossy, self-centered, the life of the party, social and control freaks.

"connector, chatty, queen bee, the life of the party" almost all would seem to apply to her. She definitely brought social ease and started conversations no problem and in how forward she was with me and the other customers, I'd say that was "taking charge". So, I'd say this probably was an alpha female I was talking to. She wasn't dominant at all costs, nope, she adapted... for example, she became submissive with me sometime after I made my move [though, this submission seemed like pretending and I'm not sure how authentic it really was]. This is as opposed to some females who never relent and they lose my interest pretty quickly despite the fact they obviously don't want to lose my interest. Those "alpha feminists" just play a losing game in the mating scene. I guess if their goal to attract submissive betas they can use without ever having sex with them, they certainly accomplish the goal of subverting the natural order and not continuing the human species. Just like nuns. And the one person I know like this explitly does not want children and definitely espouses the feminist "career woman" motto (Though, she appeared to bring up that credo not because she actually really wanted to, but as a defensive mechanism against male rejection. "You don't want me, I'll make my own way". She really wanted me to want her but she completely refused to submit and stayed ever so disagreeable over everything. And that's one thing I'm not going to knowingly do, accept defeat.)

---------
It's interesting to think feminism is the response to male rejection. "You don't want me, I'll go my own way"
Kind of implies that MGTOW is the male response to female rejection. "Men going their own way"

I wouldn't say I'm MGTOW personally, I just don't have the basics yet. Secured housing, secured transportation and to some degree, insufficient income. My discretionary income is not actually that bad,I'd estimate it's equivalent to $32,000/year taking into account normal living costs ($600/month rent or mortgage, $300/month car payment, and the other subscriptions like house insurance, car insurance, loan or credit card interest, etc.). I'd have to make about $6000 more per year to meet the male average, which is based on age 35. Increasing my income by $6000/year within 5 years seems like it'd be pretty trivial, I could either do employment and/or just standard hustling and bustling and exploiting business opportunities. In all honesty, within 5 years, I have the capability of exceeding the male average by LEAPS AND BOUNDS.

Thinking about where I seem to be heading longterm, mating with the local alpha female doesn't seem like an entirely implausible outcome. Almost seems like it would've been entirely natural.

-------

That ending note. Just seeing the kind of "spirit" or the kind of "energy" into smiling with the next customer, it almost seems like she intended it to be aggressive like she was trying to harm me. It just doesn't make sense why she would be trying to harm me, unless she thought I was purposely leading her on and disappointing her expectations. Which as far I know, wasn't my intention.And just the fact that there was suicidal ideation, suggests that my subconscious took it that way.

But, it's true, it did seem like the "hostile interpretations" came immediately after I informed her I was an out of towner. It's very plausible I became "The enemy", and all the hostility stemmed ultimately from that. There were 3 distinct acts of hostility I'm currently recognizing, the initial aggressive yelling, the perceived manipulation and the relationally aggressive end-note (Calling me a complete stranger and aggressively flirting with the next customer). So it could've been the case that I wasn't really just 'paranoid' and filtered the world with a "hostile lens", she literally became hostile once I got fitted into the "out of towner" group and she never really let up because I was the "out of towner" enemy. Which is pretty unfortunate considering I'm definitely not harming local economic interests, I'm undeniably helping them. Oh well, silly little girls will be silly little girls. At some point, I'm no longer an out of towner and so getting fitted into the "enemy groups" should happen less often, at least those particular groups. And, true blue, if she were looking for a place immediately, that silly pidgeon holing didn't really ultimately matter. I think I'm just learning "Don't knowingly associate myself with enemy groups", lol. (This idea of "fitting into the in group" seems like a very highschool kind of concept, and I'm just wondering if I outgrew it or I just never got to that level of social cognitive development. Maybe my social cognition is at the 8th grade level... I thought it was at 10th grade, lol. But even 10th graders know that, right? I think I'm distinctly aware of the concept of "fitting into the in group" [I use the dynamic when speaking with certain people, like when relations get friendly or inimical. Like if I intend for them to become inimical, I'll identify their particular group associations and establish I'm the exact opposite, even if it's not really true. I did that a lot more during my more hostile 20s when I was poor, largely unemployed and the Great Recession was roaring, keeping all of us millenials sidelined. I became hostile like a lot of the younger people in my town. You can sense it in their creative works, like that one independent film made by Remelia Cullitan.], I just underestimated how significant the "out of towner group" was to a person like her. I don't necessarily look down on out-of-towner females my self, has absolutely no bearing on my mate evaluation.)

I think there was a bit more I initially interpreted in a paranoid manner that I'm not currently recalling, so it's plausible the relationally aggressive end note and the perceived manipulation are all just paranoid "hostile" interpretations that weren't intended that way. It's kind of funny, I'm not all that paranoid when I'm not interacting with anybody, but it sure seems to have a tendency to go up when I do. Not always and not with all people, but it seems to with certain topics/events which might be entirely appropriate. (gunfire, topics of money and romance. Don't generally get paranoid talking about the weather or local hotspots or how to raise chickens or bartering for chicken wire or requests to do beer/cigarette runs or ... lol. So, not generally paranoid, just tend to around certain subjects and I think it's because people tend to act manipulative and suspicious which might be entirely appropriate. As to me, I definitely don't think I'm acting suspicious when it comes to topics of romance; the passionate bedroom eyes is about as unsuspicious and predictable as it comes, though it's entirely unexpected from most males, and I think she might've been astonished by my direct ballsiness. Astonished, yes, suspicious, don't think so, lol. I don't think a sexy female is going to question a guy's desire to /f/ her. "Maybe he's just leading me on?" she thinks, yeah right. lol

So, current interpretation of the end note.

Official interpretation: Intended lightheartedly with an intent to make me jealous to secure my commitment while impressing on the next customer to be interviewed there was no relation between us so as to not affect their interview.

Although, reading that the goal of most relational aggression is to maintain or improve ones social status, there sure is a lot of overlap with that secondary goal in the previous sentence. (impress there's no relation = maintain previous social status. That social status being "I'm single and looking, could be you!")

On the otherhand, she was trying to manipulate only the customer's impression (And maybe the bagger or anyone else looking...), she didn't actually intend to kill the relation hence her being lighthearted about it. Manipulating impressions but not killing relations. Relational aggression typically involves killing or "damaging" relations directly. I get the impression if she weren't being lighthearted about it (saying "complete stranger" in a playful tone), she'd be affecting my impression of our relation and that's when it'd become "fully" relationally aggressive.

I think I took it that way because I didn't know she was looking for a place /right now/, so I thought it was a little absurd she'd just immediately call it off when she was begging for it(our relationship) and acting so excited and happy about it(our relationship) just moments ago, hence her being really abusive. ("relationally aggressive")

It was being really abusive because the "love of your life" relationship is not a trivial relation to just throw to the curb like she appeared to be doing.

This is the relationship that apparently was initiated with the sustained passionate bedroom eyes. (I didn't think it'd work like that but... it apparently did.)

Suspected intention: Intended hostile with an intent to harm due to disappointing her expectations ("Take me home!") and/or being an out of towner enemy. (She might've assumed her hours were getting cut because people like me, out of towners, were taking their jobs and hours. Nope, there was simply a summer sales slump during July, I was feeling it on my sales channels.)

Current suspicion: Suspected intention is due to suspected paranoid hostility cognitive bias. Just the fact I'm having "suspicions" and all the "suspected"s in the last 2 paragraphs, is highly suggestive of a "suspicious" cognitive bias (i.e., paranoid hostile cognitive bias.), lol.

The source of the suicidal ideation in connection to her is bizarre and just feels like it needs a solid explanation. Current explanation is due to getting sexually frustrated (cockblocked) by the chainsaw bar thief and that feeling of losing hope in what felt like the most important event in my life (Coming across the love of your life is not something a lot of people put down easily), the suspicion is that the end note was intended to be relationally aggressive and she now appears to have had characteristics associated with "alpha females" and/or "queen bees" and/or "mean girls who turn on you when you leave their presence", and so it's not implausible. Just that the face she had before she called me a complete stranger looked like she was (flirtatiously? Playfully?) scheming like "How am I going to play this off?", so I'm inclined to think it was light hearted.

And here's one snippet of research showing the well known connection between paranoia and hostility.

https://books.google.com/books?id=f9E9CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA343&lpg=PA343&dq=paranoid+hostile+cognitive+bias&source=bl&ots=w9q9I__hpj&sig=eRFraONqx8x3O4rwVP59OgBA7qw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq07CFuIXXAhXnhFQKHZavCNUQ6AEIYDAI#v=onepage&q=paranoid%20hostile%20cognitive%20bias&f=false

In addition, there is evidence that individuals with schizophrenia, especially those with paranoia or persecutory delusions, may exhibit hostile attribution bias.

-----

Just that, ohhhhh... she was so awesome. God dammit, I feel like I'll never meet someone like that ever again. Someone fearless and playful and so goodnatured. Oh gosh... the memories are so joyfully tormenting in what makes me think I'll never experience ever again, lol. Someone who just directly encourages me to have my way with her, wow, that's some good stuff. A pretty huge ego boost and definitely a huge virility boost, lol.

------

Boy, yeah, I can tell I had that playfulness thing down now tonight. So, if I were to surmise, the HEB chick was playful because I was being playful. That sounds about right. This is notable because there's not a lot of girls that become playful, though they'll smile in amusement when I start teasing them. Seems like the requirements are 1)I'm feeling wealthy and not feeling anxieties like financial anxieties and the such (I definitely don't have physical appearance anxieties) and 2) I'm having fun.

And, oh yeah, I'm sporting the hitler mustache. I keep thinking I'm going to cut it off, but I keep forgetting about it, and for some reason the people today seemed to be amused, lol. I didn't realize until later I never took off the hitler mustache, lol. This is good.

Anyway, it's interesting that after I got playful with the HEB chick, the first thing she did was bite her lip and be pretty sexually suggestive. Oh, lord. I think she was trying to find residence, but I don't think she was getting suggestive right off the bat with most guys, so it's interesting to see that playfulness would trigger that on her part.(in addition, she probably assumed I had a logger job, that's when her fake smile became genuine as if she were interested. I have no problems with girls interested in guys with money, the fact that females and their potential offspring require resources tells me there's a very good rationale for seeking men with resources.)

--------

And, living in Texas with "everything goes" as far as carrying and using firearms, I think it's very quickly making me for gun control. Just walking into my backyard yesterday apparently triggered someone on the street behind mine to pull out there pistol and fire off 7 loud shots in obvious close proximity. I feel like I /should/ be able to walk into my own backyard without someone randomly walking the streets shooting in response.

So, I think Texas very much making me for gun control, because this is mayhem. I don't necessarily think gun ownership should be restricted (Though being like gunless japan seems like it'd be ideal.), but I think society would benefit from strictly enforced gun behavior control. The use of guns around here seems a bit too careless and commonplace and it gives the area a character of not being safe anywhere.

Teasing and playing with women is some good stuff. Not only does it sometime lead to heb chick kind of situations, the sexual tension it creates definitely increases arousal which even if not consummated, can be pretty satisfying with related activities. I've just been noticing the trend recently and I'm coming to the realization the dynamic behind the heb chick situation applies with many other girls. Granted, the heb chick escalated it pretty quickly compared to most girls i've come across and i think i'm just going to assume she was looking for a place. Either that, or she was a hoe... there's a fine line between the two... if i didn't have the benefit of knowing she was looking fora place, i would assume she was a 'free lady' looking for many dicks (a hoe). Or a manipulative queen bee looking to use and abuse men (Didn't get that impression, honestly, but it almost seems like there's a few data points suggesting that might've been the case. She definitely has the potential, has the goods in terms of personality and beauty that men want, and a few scenes in the situation hinted of manipulation.).

[youtube]Uh7tgX_Uaqs[/youtube]

[youtube]tYBk4kLHPkk[/youtube]

10:00 - picard reciting shakespeare sonnets.

Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

With my experiences so far... I think that's definitely the case... because there's always those fond moments you'll recall that would never have been the case had you never loved anyone at all. Granted, there are those moments of great sadness associated with realizations of great loss.

DAND214 said:
I think it's funny that girls suggest prettiness is the main factor of consideration with a girl.

it's the initial attractant, sure, but I don't think it's enough. . . .

Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

Are you sure or do you really know?

Dan

According to all his research, i.e. the reading, the imagining, he feels sure. If that's eye witness accounts he's been following who is he to argue?

Well, let's see. He has no design for his home he's already building, he's seeking great romance. Here's what he should be building.

th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back