Delete facebook for the good of humanity!

nicobie said:
I blocked fb years ago. I got sick and tired of their useless notifications coming in all day long.

I never get a notification. Optional. A few helpful eBike spots for quick answers and assistance. Give a little get a little. Just need to use some self-control.

nicobie said:
I blocked fb years ago. I got sick and tired of their useless notifications coming in all day long.

I dunno what the notifications do, but is it when people post shit up on fb you get a notification. Probably in the settings you can turn it off, but there is just too much garbage on fb, people liking, people thumbs upping, people loving. Why isnt there one with a middle finger? Not only F the poster, but also one stating Who gives a F@*K! Now that would be hilarious.

What amazes me are the people who get busted on fb. I watch a lot of The First 48 on the television, the first place the detectives go look for acquaintances is fb. Then you see the criminal has uploaded pictures of lots of cash, and drugs and of course guns. Get full facial shots of the entire gang hanging together, perfect for a mug shot line up to show victims and witnesses.

Then theres the career aspect, where people post up racial stuff and get the boot from their good career.

I liked how when riots break out, the fuzz gets all the riot uploads of the criminals, then start roaming fb/social media to compare faces.

markz said:
What amazes me are the people who get busted on fb. I watch a lot of The First 48 on the television, the first place the detectives go look for acquaintances is fb. Then you see the criminal has uploaded pictures of lots of cash, and drugs and of course guns. Get full facial shots of the entire gang hanging together, perfect for a mug shot line up to show victims and witnesses.
Keep in mind that it's the stupid criminals that get caught.

I'm about to cross 3 years on MeWe, and while it is still small, i'm really liking the close knit community we've built there.

Here's the founder on TV recently:

[youtube]0MUW_2JEp_8[/youtube]

Yeah? let me sweeten the deal a little further...
From a recent article..

Data collection cheat sheet: how Parler, Twitter, Facebook, MeWe’s data policies compare

https://cybernews.com/privacy/how-parler-twitter-facebook-mewe-data-policies-compare/

table-1.jpg

Back