Doctorbass 2WD ADAPTTO / NYX / MXUS 32kW 105 pounds

Sorry I couldn't help.
:?: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=hobbyking++graphene&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=firstpost&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

what do you think about the idea of charging ultra capacitors and using them as an ultra boost boost? I mean that way you could prevent a massive voltage sag, because the load is distributed on the battery and the ultra capacitors.
And every time you are interested in, for example on a light or something, you could quickly charge the capacitors by for example closing the circuit to put them in parallel and le voila: An electric nitro injection *tadaaa*

have you lately checked the size of that capacitors?
that energy you can store in it is good for some milliseconds of "boost"....
sure you can take a trailer full of it....but i think towing a trailer is not worth a boost for 1 second :D

oooooohh.... yeah, I have forgott... Perfectly would be to have at least one ultra capacitor pack which adds as much power as one 4s15p pack and not completle the whole pack because that would be too much. I mean an extra u.c. pack could add some more voltage if needed in some circumstances.. But ok I see. The size is an unsolved problem. Right.

The voltage will drop very quick when using supercapacitors as current source.
It would make much more sense investing in a battery with very low internal resistance (->LiPos, like doctorbass is using)

@Doc, you have mail :)

DasDouble said:
@Doc, you have mail :)

Answered with details and this: :wink:

[youtube]Cui3dNkg5SY[/youtube]

Doc

@Doctorbass: So some experience is into my lab, but looking now for my modding 4503 WC, for a better controller!

@Doctorbass: The Controller problem is now solved, I have test now the 12Fet and the new 24Fet Controller from Nucular and this Controller is really good, had +2000km on the 12Fet and now +1000km on the 24Fet with 300A Battery and 500A Phase....

@Doctorbass: The variable Regen and the Charger option is super

Back