Dog attack, I got sprayed with pepper spray, battery stolen

I have seen many accidents with tools and weapons. One doesn’t need to be an idiot to do a stupid thing. If you look long enough at an idiot, he will do something clever one day. The opposite is also true.

What amazes me is when I see a person, with 2+ dogs walking. I saw 2 men walking with 3 big dogs, its like you should really get another dog. Today, a woman with 4 or 5 dogs, and one small dog trailing that I almost ran over on a gravel path about 4' wide, she made no attempt whatsoever to gain control of the dogs which were all walking beside her and a foot behind. Occasionally I will see a person with 5+ dogs and those must be dog walkers, they gotta be.

markz said:
Really, I havent really run across too many aggressive people. You talking walkers, runners, and that or caged auto fuckwads?
I find most people to be a deer in head lights or oblivious. Maybe its your stature, that can have a big effect on how people perceive you and become aggressive. I'm a big fella so no one really messes with me, though I had an incident awhile ago that I let slide, though I did mess with him for a bit without a smile on my face.

I mean drivers, mostly.
yes, but they are in cages /cars/
passing to close , old issue.
but this thread is about dogs.

Back