E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

macribs said:
Wicked Rides!
Indeed they are pretty cool. I can also attests that Jack's Hurricane has just a little bit more go-go then a stock Bomber. The F37 moves right along. 35MPH in shallow sand covered roads hauling my carcass is quite a feat. I forgot how good that bike was in stock form.

This seems like good prices doesn't it?

https://liionwholesale.com/products/panasonic-sanyo-ncr20700b?utm_source=adroll&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_campaign=fbdynamic&variant=30186936017

Theodore Voltaire said:
This seems like good prices doesn't it?

https://liionwholesale.com/products/panasonic-sanyo-ncr20700b?utm_source=adroll&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_campaign=fbdynamic&variant=30186936017

With these size cells there should be some really big capacity battery's for Bombers coming soon. I could live with 30 or 40 amp hours

whaaaaaaaat? 4000mAh? Whaaaaaaaaaat?

Theodore Voltaire said:
One way to tell the good guys from the bad guys is by looking at who the paid trolls are attacking. They never attack the bad guys.

A way to tell which forums are establishment shills is by looking to see which forums allow paid trolls to operate.
If this weren't so absolutely clueless it'd be funny, instead its just pathetic.

Theodore Voltaire said:
DasDouble said:
Someone who wants to explain me what is so wrong with luna cycles? Im not informed about this.

There's no reason that we as consumers should have any problem with Luna Cycle, but there's a covert effort by establishment eBike company's, and venders to undermine their business, because Luna undercuts their prices which could threated their strangle hold on the eBike industry.
Please stop feeding this ridiculously unproven rumor. Its harmful, unfounded, and only makes you look ridiculous.

Rix said:
Had a great day of riding today with Angus, one of Stealth's main camera/video guys. He showed up at my house with a Fighter...aanndd Jack Field's Hurricane. I guess Stealth figured I needed to ride Jack's bike and set up the suspension for him. :lol: :wink: So I spent a couple of hours on Jack's bike today breaking it in proper and all. Here is what I know, if Stealth offers the bomber with a moto seat and shorter cranks for the Vboxx, it will be awesome. Angus got some great "Epic" pics today. Will post them later.
I wish this had been around when I seen my years in the Nevada desert. It's got to be outstanding!

DasDouble said:
whaaaaaaaat? 4000mAh? Whaaaaaaaaaat?
The New (Tesla / Panasonic 2170) Batteries should have a capacity up to 5700 Mah. If they are availeble yet I don't know but they will be some time soon.

tomjasz said:
Theodore Voltaire said:
One way to tell the good guys from the bad guys is by looking at who the paid trolls are attacking. They never attack the bad guys.

A way to tell which forums are establishment shills is by looking to see which forums allow paid trolls to operate.

If this weren't so absolutely clueless it'd be funny, instead its just pathetic.

tomjasz took it kind of hard when we had to kick his farty old, know it all ass out of the Storm Owners group.

tomjasz said:
Rix said:
Had a great day of riding today with Angus, one of Stealth's main camera/video guys. He showed up at my house with a Fighter...aanndd Jack Field's Hurricane. I guess Stealth figured I needed to ride Jack's bike and set up the suspension for him. :lol: :wink: So I spent a couple of hours on Jack's bike today breaking it in proper and all. Here is what I know, if Stealth offers the bomber with a moto seat and shorter cranks for the Vboxx, it will be awesome. Angus got some great "Epic" pics today. Will post them later.
I wish this had been around when I seen my years in the Nevada desert. It's got to be outstanding!

We just finished up shooting yesterday evening. Also did an interview in my shop. I imagine we will see a vid or two in the future with some of the ride footage I have around here. Angus got to see the terrain I ride and wholeheartedly understands why I had to converted my Ebikes to moto wheels on the rear. The crap we rode yesterday, my P7 will never see. Angus is a great rider also. I see why Stealth utilizes him, hes top rate video and photographer producer, and he can ride. One section of filming was semi high speed on a fire road with sections of boulders. Angus tells me go and I blast on through the rocks. I figured Angus would stop because he was filming one hand, and had a GP 4 and a huge expensive camera and wouldn't risk a crash. To my surprise, he just slowed a bit, picked a good line, and blasted through the rocks. Angus then says: "Hey Rick", " I only got on hand on the bar, and only the front brake, tell me when you are going to slow down so I don't hit you". Now I consider myself a pretty good rider, but I wouldn't ride that stuff with only one hand on the bar.

BTW, some of the footage may have the Alpha in it. :wink:

Rix said:
We just finished up shooting yesterday evening. Also did an interview in my shop. I imagine we will see a vid or two in the future with some of the ride footage I have around here. Angus got to see the terrain I ride and wholeheartedly understands why I had to converted my Ebikes to moto wheels on the rear. The crap we rode yesterday, my P7 will never see. Angus is a great rider also. I see why Stealth utilizes him, hes top rate video and photographer producer, and he can ride. One section of filming was semi high speed on a fire road with sections of boulders. Angus tells me go and I blast on through the rocks. I figured Angus would stop because he was filming one hand, and had a GP 4 and a huge expensive camera and wouldn't risk a crash. To my surprise, he just slowed a bit, picked a good line, and blasted through the rocks. Angus then says: "Hey Rick", " I only got on hand on the bar, and only the front brake, tell me when you are going to slow down so I don't hit you". Now I consider myself a pretty good rider, but I wouldn't ride that stuff with only one hand on the bar.

BTW, some of the footage may have the Alpha in it. :wink:
Looking forward! I spent a lot of time poking around the area searching for rare plants and poking holes in target with latest loads. I miss Nevada! Being a fan of quiet, eBiking has to be incredible. I imagine you get the jump on critters regularly.

And we did see some wild life. Funny you mention the quietness of ebikes, When Angus and I were riding from one shoot location to the next we were chatting back and forth. Cant do that on gassers. I know there is comms equipment now that can be mounted in helmets, so riders can talk to each other, but they aren't hearing the wild life in the back ground.

Rix said:
And we did see some wild life. Funny you mention the quietness of ebikes, When Angus and I were riding from one shoot location to the next we were chatting back and forth. Cant do that on gassers. I know there is comms equipment now that can be mounted in helmets, so riders can talk to each other, but they aren't hearing the wild life in the back ground.
Comms were always something I'd never been fond of, except on very long cross country trips. I ride and rode for the escape and quiet. Something I found special about the desert. A very quiet place. So totally relaxing. It was an escape I looked forward to.
I remember being in the Namib desert and the silence was almost scary. I loved it. The high desert of Nevada is a real treasure. Sounds like an incredible ride.

tomjasz said:
[
I remember being in the Namib desert and the silence was almost scary. I loved it. The high desert of Nevada is a real treasure. .

It is, summer nights are the best thing about the desert out here. Its funny how I like it more than the woods up north of Boise where I grew up.

I kind figured when you hillbillies are talking about wildlife, you mean cows and giant kangaroos and stuff. I commune with the wildlife too, but here in the big city it's mostly the 2 legged kind. This was tonight's Dallas Critical Mass. It starts getting pretty wild when 500 bikes that don't know each other all just happen to be riding the same way and nobody stops at the lights. It takes about 15 minutes to clear an intersection. The car drivers get pissed, and everybody is armed, yahoo.

This was before the Beer

Hope nobody shites their pants, a Storm, a Luna Cycle, and Stealth all in one picture. In the background is an electric skateboard.

This is still before the Beer.

This where they hide the Beer.

We found it.

Afterwards Bruce and I went for pizza. They won't shoot you if you don't look them in the eye.

Then one last detail on the way home. The rent was up on the Beer

stritzky said:
Looks fun TV... We dont have this veer I live.

That's too bad. They're supposed to have critical mass rides in city's all around the world. They always ride on the last Friday of the month, rain or shine. Try googling it and see where the closest one is to you.

That young fellow with the T shirt lives in Fort Worth. I met him last month at the Mass ride, and he's totally tits up. He's fresh out of the Army after serving in Iraq, and Kuwait, and now finished serving in the reserves. He rode the TRE train to Dallas (30 miles). Federal law requires commuter trains to allow access to eBikes.

I have to confess, I had no idea what his T shirt meant, but so many people kept coming up to him all night complimenting his shirt, I didn't want to show my ignorance by asking, so I pretended I knew LOL. Finally after looking at the picture today it hit me like ton of bricks LOL.

We're seeing more and more electrics at rides like the Critical Mass, and acceptance is growing rapidly. Besides the eBikes in my entourage, there were several others on the ride including a lady with a Copenhagen wheel. That electric skate board rode the whole 10 mile ride, and there was also one of those electric wheel things that you stand on with the wheel between your ankles. We could hardly keep up with them because they're so nimble maneuvering in heavy traffic.

I feel like electrics are about to explode in popularity in America.

Thats a hell of riders right there.. Holy cow.. I wish we would have that in germany too :pancake:

San Francisco has Critical Mass http://www.sfcriticalmass.org/, San Jose (nearer to where I live) has Bike Parties http://www.sjbikeparty.org/, which also happen in other places around the world.

Back