E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Haha if you ain't got 65mm you ain't shit :D

Man do I love this bike. What's not to love anyway? 5 hot summers. Still in amazing like new condition, with exception to 5 year old battery, but it's served me well for 10,000 miles. I keep it in the house so I can look at it all the time. It's so awesome I can't ride it with other bikes, and keep them as friends. I only ride it alone, or with my son on his Bomber. I never talk about it in conversation unless asked. I ride my other lesser eBikes in mixed company, out of consideration for them. And every time I ride it I can't help thinking it's the greatest bike I've ever owned.

2018.jpg

Theodore Voltaire said:
Haha if you ain't got 65mm you ain't shit :D

Man do I love this bike. What's not to love anyway? 5 hot summers. Still in amazing like new condition, with exception to 5 year old battery, but it's served me well for 10,000 miles. I keep it in the house so I can look at it all the time. It's so awesome I can't ride it with other bikes, and keep them as friends. I only ride it alone, or with my son on his Bomber. I never talk about it in conversation unless asked. I ride my other lesser eBikes in mixed company, out of consideration for them. And every time I ride it I can't help thinking it's the greatest bike I've ever owned.

2018.jpg

Holy shit TV, thought you forgot about the thread and went all out Sonders on us. Glad you are liking the Bomber, I just got mine back from my Dad, Its going to be getting a face lift this coming winter. New everything. Should have it going by next summer.

When you get right down to it, there's a crazy insanity behind a Bomber, or a Storm. I know this because it takes one to know one. I guess that's why I love them.

When eBikes mostly go 20 mph who sits around thinking, I'm going to build a eBike that will jump over 6 elephants, and goes 50 mph?

Or who thinks he can build a great looking eBike, with zero experience, made with all common parts, for less than 1/3 the price of the next cheapest competitor, and sells 5000 bikes overnight on the first offering?

Pretty much crazy people do this things. More normal people know it can't be done.

So I've been doing a bunch of riding with the kid on.. Im about 162-165.. hes about 40lbs,
I'm riding the same trails I ride alone and my poor little bomber is hurting... riding up the same hills I will have to take a break to let the bike cool down where I never have to do that when I ride alone.... moral of the story.. cut off a leg, or let a coyote eat the kid and get back to riding!!

And on another note, I run 15psi front and rear... Not possible with the kid on I can hear rim hits but w/o the kid 15 is fine....

Took my Fighter out for a spin...first time in a long time.
View attachment 1

Lovin my huge battery capacity...40Wh/km and I can still ride for hours without any range concerns on this 2.5Kwh beast. Having the worlds largest capacity Fighter battery does have one drawback however....it takes ages to charge with a regular (350W) charger. A full charge would take 7 hours (not drained that far yet) and a 75% charge takes about 5 hours...but for the most part I'm ok with that and I don't want to push the cells hard by charging them faster.

Cheers

Hey all,
About 3 years ago I installed a temp sensor in my bomber. (cav3). It worked flawless for quite a while. Recently on a ride it read negative when it started up (first 10 min of riding) then it eventually read normal, On my last ride it started read negative the entire ride (about 1hr), it read between -9 to -36, the temp readings seemed to go down on harder terrain. (where the bike would normally read around 100 it was at -36 and where it was in the 80-90s it was closer to -9. this did not seem consistent though. I tried to disconnect the battery and let it sit for a bit to see if it would reset but when i restated it still read negative. Any thoughts on why this is happening? Anyone know how to test the sensor?

1abv said:
Hey all,
About 3 years ago I installed a temp sensor in my bomber. (cav3). It worked flawless for quite a while. Recently on a ride it read negative when it started up (first 10 min of riding) then it eventually read normal, On my last ride it started read negative the entire ride (about 1hr), it read between -9 to -36, the temp readings seemed to go down on harder terrain. (where the bike would normally read around 100 it was at -36 and where it was in the 80-90s it was closer to -9. this did not seem consistent though. I tried to disconnect the battery and let it sit for a bit to see if it would reset but when i restated it still read negative. Any thoughts on why this is happening? Anyone know how to test the sensor?

You sensor is probably going bad.

Warning!! there may have been some post production in the making of this photo.....but hey they are godlike right!Sunset hill 25 %.jpg

Amazing pics boys and gals. Someday i would really like to try the fighter/bomber, and see what im missing while riding a puny beta.

Ajsomfan said:
Amazing pics boys and gals. Someday i would really like to try the fighter/bomber, and see what im missing while riding a puny beta.

True enough the Fighter and Bomber are great bikes, but your Beta can be built to have just as much or more performance then the stock machines, Just ask Allex and Kepler, and Hyena, and others. Having owned the Bomber, Fighter, 2 Alphas, a Beta, and P7, I can tell you Beta/P7 feel like they are more "roomier" then the other machines. All handle great provided proper suspension set up is utilized. I would have to say over all, the Bomber is my favorite. I really liked my Fighter and at one time, thought it was my favorite, but that was just because it was new at the time.

Rix: Yeah, actually alex is the one who built mine, so its pretty good I must say. But, the fighter and bomber looks so damn good (in pictures, have not seen one in real life). Timeless design.

Hey fellars..!!

New guy in Da House.., representing the East Coast, and the lovely state of Pennsylvania, home of the World Champion Philadelphia Eagles..!! - Is not too often that I am able to say that, let me have that one..lol. – Anyway, just wanted to check in the see if there is any room at the Stealth table for a newbie..?

While I’m very new to the E bike world and the endless dimensions that has to offer, I’m far from new to the fabrication an modification of cars, motorcycles, PC’s, hell, I even put a blower on my lawnmower… hell, my hedge trimmer can do the ¼ mile in 10.5, while my pencil sharpener can double as a wood chipper. I think you get my point…

Anyway, I started out on my journey by sitting on my front porch looking at Por…. I mean, researching how to make the world a better place, and I saw a white bike with real fat tires and a guy peddling by at abnormal speeds. After a few times of him passing by I got a glimpse of the number 73 on the frame of the bike. Embarrassed to stop and ask him what was, I did a quick search on (white bike, fat tires, 73) and found out it was a Super 73 ebike (look like an old school minibike from back in the day). Well…. That was the beginning of the end.. I started doing my research about these so called ebikes and what their limitations were and figured I would get my toes wet with a highly recommended RadRover. So I purchased one, put together, and of course, modified it is much as I could do, and I simply love it..!! My next quest was to jump on the forms and see what everybody else is riding. Anyway, short long is, I came across the forum of misfits writing and modifying this high performance bike called the, Stealth bomber..

My research went on from there until I noticed the price tag. Picking myself and keyboard off the floor 10 minutes later I continued to read on. Glancing over at the tag showing well over 600 pages, I decided to jump to the last three and see what was being said. As my luck would have it one of the comments in the last three was, “make sure you read the entire 600 pages to get the most out of..lol and a lot of other ball busting comments going on…. So in lieu of being subjected to that, I started a page 1 and made it up to page 25. This made the clear decision for me that, these misfits, although awkward and borderline mental, absolutely know what there are talking about.. So I took the plunge and did my research and purchased a reasonably priced Bomber from someone on the site.

Since my newly acquired Bomber is a 2016… I figured that gives me a “pass” and the justification to bump myself into the 500 page mark, where the 2016 posts were being held. – From there I can honestly say that I read up until the current posting of 634 pages. I knew that if I did anything less I would be subjected to ridicule.

Although I was 22 when I started reading the 600 + page novel, I’m happy to say that I’m in my late 40s and made it to page 634.
Soooo… What did you learn you might ask… Well, I learned A LOT… I learned that Rix has WAYY too much time on his hands and money to field that time with all of those Stealths in the barn. Personally, I think he’s color blind with all of the same colored bikes and probably needs to see an optometrist - (how do you not see a big spool of barbed wire)… hey, but who the hell am I to judge..! And, he’s never getting that bomber back from his father..! I know that Cowardlyduck (aka..CD) - is probably retired because all he does is take videos..! Allex seems like he is the only one working around here, because all it does is make top-notch quality batteries for everyone..! - I know that Bigbore probably wants to break the land speed record and will probably do so on an electric vibrator. He’s a “whatever it takes” kinda guy..!

Although one4torque may never get his money back from Quigley Motorsports, he did receive the money in FULL from me. Thank you for the sale of the Bike Jeff… I’m looking forward to it. I promise she’s in good hands..!

As for 1abv - And someone else with money… that has nothing else to do but drive around the world, take awesome pictures, he loved the MT4’s but he can’t “STOP” talking about those Saint Brakes that he purchased back in 2016. I get it… there good.. WHAT.. $100 for that crank gauge… I’ll give you $5.. my final offer..! - Enough with the PAINT..!! stick to one color or at the very least offer to paint me at no cost.. – Hell, I’ll even say please.. but No MOPAR..!! - I’m a Ford Man..

Both Theodore Voltaire (aka TV) and Rix are more than likely sleeping on the couch for parking their bikes in da house. granted, I dont see anything wrong with that... but, TV will more than likely need new hardwood floors shortly and he LOVES taking that bike OffRoad..!! - Streamers for everyone I say, but where is the Tinkerbell..???

But all kidding aside, it was a nice read… that’s over 2000 hours of my life that I’ll never get back… Thanks..! – But seriously, for those that I reached out to in PM asking about the Bomber… Rix, Theodore Voltair, Bigbore and others… Thank you for taking the time out to respond and providing the insight that you did. I truly appreciate it…. If it wasn’t for you guys, my kids probably would have went to college.

So to date – I’m expecting to take delivery this weekend and I’m looking forward to it. I have a ton of plans and a lot more questions coming, so be prepared..!! - For now, I’m gonna throw on a pair of speedo’s and lay my fat arse in the pool..!! - Rick
{ummmm… does this mean I get to have a seat at the table.. after all, I purchase a Stealth and have no money for food..) … Please…

Welcome to the forum StudRock!
You will love your new bomber, be prepared for your first flight :mrgreen:

Rix said:
At White Bomber and Djoonie, Awesome pics guys!

Thanks Rix!

BEsFi8P.jpg

I ended up ordering the newer design swing arm from stealth which the nut is flushed with the arm so it has clearance from the speed drive tranny. bonus is the kickstand mount:). I got a nice discount since this is manufacture design flaw since my fighter is very early (stealth are saying *vintage*) model.
D6RWgPr.jpg

3F9xR7P.jpg

qADwedE.jpg

FxVObKy.jpg

Before:
7MwJbAL.jpg

AShs3eI.jpg

Well, I learned A LOT… I learned that Rix has WAYY too much time on his hands and money to field that time with all of those Stealths in the barn. Personally, I think he’s color blind with all of the same colored bikes and probably needs to see an optometrist - (how do you not see a big spool of barbed wire)… hey, but who the hell am I to judge..! And, he’s never getting that bomber back from his father..! I know that Cowardlyduck (aka..CD) - is probably retired because all he does is take videos..! Allex seems like he is the only one working around here, because all it does is make top-notch quality batteries for everyone..! -

Laughing my a$$ off! :lol: :lol: The sun was in my eyes. :oops:

Alex is taking a break from all the builds for now, ill have to contact him again in few months :) :)

Ebike market place (emp) from las vegas is willing to make me a battery with 52v 28ah. Enclosed in 110x120x350 shrink-wrapped. Would it work with my oem controller and motor?
I have cycle analyst 2.3. They said something like 100amp peak bms and 60 or 70 continuous. Cant recall*
Thank you!

djjoonie said:
Ebike market place (emp) from las vegas is willing to make me a battery with 52v 28ah. Enclosed in 110x120x350 shrink-wrapped. Would it work with my oem controller and motor?
I have cycle analyst 2.3. They said something like 100amp peak bms and 60 or 70 continuous. Cant recall*
Thank you!

It should work just fine.

StudRock said:
I know that Cowardlyduck (aka..CD) - is probably retired because all he does is take videos..!
Welcome StudRock!
Glad I got a mention, and glad the effort that goes into my videos is not unnoticed!
I'm not retired...in fact quite the opposite, with 3 young kids and a very demanding IT consulting job, but my wife is amazing and I spend more time than I should working on my E-bikes and ride videos.

It's taken 6 years to finally get my Fighter to the level it's at now...and it's still not finished. I'm also way over due for another decent video...hopefully before the end of the year.

Cheers

Back