E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Yea it looked 3d printed. I know it doesn't fit your design but I use NiteRider lights. one mounted to my bike the other to my head. I tend to ride way out in the boondocks and having a light that follows the bike an another to follow my head works great. Since they are not fixed to the bike I can use them for other things as well. Bright as hell

The light above the prototype is a niterider 3600. I guess I always could keep it to use as a helmet light if I need to. I haven’t felt like I needed one yet tho.

I looked a little in to having the plate injection molded but the price wouldn’t be justified unless I was trying to mass produce and sell them. Anything you might suggest?

1abv said:
Yea it looked 3d printed. I know it doesn't fit your design but I use NiteRider lights. one mounted to my bike the other to my head. I tend to ride way out in the boondocks and having a light that follows the bike an another to follow my head works great. Since they are not fixed to the bike I can use them for other things as well. Bright as hell

1abv said:
51288042281_3dc3f351ec_c.jpg

you ride some cool places buddy

This was my ride today, i also have a Nami E Viper scooter which i do not ride anymore because i am absolutely loving the Stealth!!
bomber.jpg

Billy,
I think I have the same helmet as you. (mine is an older model) Love the Bell helmets.

51286593267_938352763c_z.jpg

1abv said:
Billy,
I think I have the same helmet as you. (mine is an older model) Love the Bell helmets.

51286593267_938352763c_z.jpg

Mate, I love this helmet
It’s just so light and fits my fat head perfectly!!
Best helmet I’ve owned!

Billy.A said:
1abv said:
51288356275_fe9eb537c8_c.jpg

51286593372_b75f972ace_c.jpg

Steam crane!

where do you live bro,
im bringing my bike over and riding with you!
you go to the best places!!

Yes he does have some great riding. :bigthumb:

On another note, I never seen a tire jump the bead like yours did. Has it done it since?

On another note, I never seen a tire jump the bead like yours did. Has it done it since?
[/quote]

Gday Rix,
Thankfully not!
I spoke to someone at stealth and they told me that when the tyres arrive they are bundled together and strapped down.
On the very odd occasion, the outer tyres may have damage to the beads due to the lashing force.

I love this bike and love every minute I’m on it but it’s a bastard to push home with a flat. :bolt: :thumb:

Billy.A said:

Gday Rix,
Thankfully not!
I spoke to someone at stealth and they told me that when the tyres arrive they are bundled together and strapped down.
On the very odd occasion, the outer tyres may have damage to the beads due to the lashing force.

I love this bike and love every minute I’m on it but it’s a bastard to push home with a flat. :bolt: :thumb:
[/quote]

Hey Billy, what's it like where you ride. City, small town, off road?

Hey Billy, what's it like where you ride. City, small town, off road?
[/quote]

I live on the outskirts of Melbourne, close to where this magnificent machine is made.
mainly ride gravel bush tracks and some light off road stuff, very fortunate to have great places to ride close by.

Could use some expert advice on connecting a headlight directly to my F37 battery. I plan on using a Fisher Fabhouse led headlight that works from 36-96V to avoid the need for a dc converter. The light connects via a XT30.

I was able to find some Y connectors and connect the light to my battery via the cable that plugs in to the charging port. Do any of you see a problem with this rather than tapping in to the discharge cable off the battery? Possible a bms issue or anything like that?

I’m trying to avoid splicing and soldering as I haven’t done that before. What do y’all think? Here’s a picture of the light below. Thanks!

Attachments

• 489D850C-5C9A-485C-B328-854D371A0D23.png
    489D850C-5C9A-485C-B328-854D371A0D23.png
    249.5 KB · Views: 441
Cozen89 said:
Could use some expert advice on connecting a headlight directly to my F37 battery. I plan on using a Fisher Fabhouse led headlight that works from 36-96V to avoid the need for a dc converter. The light connects via a XT30.

I was able to find some Y connectors and connect the light to my battery via the cable that plugs in to the charging port. Do any of you see a problem with this rather than tapping in to the discharge cable off the battery? Possible a bms issue or anything like that?

I’m trying to avoid splicing and soldering as I haven’t done that before. What do y’all think? Here’s a picture of the light below. Thanks!

My knee jerk reaction is not to power anything off of the charge port, but considering on my bike it's already subjected to up to 6 amps from the charger, I can't really think of a good reason not to. I installed a 1 amp fuse on my lighting circuit just in case.

Sorry can't help ya there. Never hard wired in any ancillary stuff. All my lighting is self contained but I get why you would want to make it integrated... After all you have a giant ass battery to access.

51289053300_05d42acf85_c.jpg

I’ve been running the niterider 3600 light and it’s great but it runs off a giant extern battery and there’s wires everywhere. I just want to run a smaller integrated headlight to clean it up and reduce the amount of things I need to charge after every ride

1abv said:
Sorry can't help ya there. Never hard wired in any ancillary stuff. All my lighting is self contained but I get why you would want to make it integrated... After all you have a giant ass battery to access.

51289053300_05d42acf85_c.jpg

I’ve been getting mixed answers from various places. I use a 10amp charger so like you said it should be ok right haha. The light maxes at 25 watts of power. I’ll look in to wiring in a fuse.

Theodore Voltaire said:
Cozen89 said:

My knee jerk reaction is not to power anything off of the charge port, but considering on my bike it's already subjected to up to 6 amps from the charger, I can't really think of a good reason not to. I installed a 1 amp fuse on my lighting circuit just in case.

Cozen89 said:
I’ve been getting mixed answers from various places. I use a 10amp charger so like you said it should be ok right haha. The light maxes at 25 watts of power. I’ll look in to wiring in a fuse.

The earlier Stealth's like mine came with a Cycle Analyst computer. The CA has a lighting cable to run lights, and it has a 1 amp fuse in the circuit. On all my other eBikes I paralleled off the main battery output to run lighting, and just added a 1 amp fuse on the positive side. I also installed an on/off switch so I wouldn't have to run the lights in the daytime.

It sounds like I’ll be ok running the light off the charge port cable as long as a add a fuse for safety. Anyone disagree?

Theodore Voltaire said:
Cozen89 said:

The earlier Stealth's like mine came with a Cycle Analyst computer. The CA has a lighting cable to run lights, and it has a 1 amp fuse in the circuit. On all my other eBikes I paralleled off the main battery output to run lighting, and just added a 1 amp fuse on the positive side. I also installed an on/off switch so I wouldn't have to run the lights in the daytime.

Back