geared Motor problem

Ls6s

10 mW
hello guys, i have a problem with my newly arrived mxus xf19 geared motor, the motor runs unloaded without any problems but when i drive, it starts to jerk a lot at high speeds, as if it were misfiring, and at full throttle it cuts off briefly (only the performance, display stays on)

It's devinitf not the battery, so no bms problem and it's also not the controller, because it works with the other motors without any problems, just not with this motor. the phase and hall cables are in the correct order, i have tried all combinations without success. I also opened the engine, the cables look ok, but I'm not an engine engineer

Many thanks to all feedback

Solution
If it doesn't work correctly in any phase/hall combination, the possibility exists that one or more of the hall signals is not being read by the controller correctly, either because the hall isn't working right or that there is a connection issue somewhere between the motor and the controller.

If it works normally at lower speeds and/or lower loads but not at higher speeds and/or higher loads, it's less likely to be a hall signal problem, but not impossible. Sometimes the signal is just barely good enough until the speed is high enough to distort it too much, or the load is high enough to cause interference with the signal from the phase wires.

Another possibility is if all the other motors that work are direct-drive motors, the...
If it doesn't work correctly in any phase/hall combination, the possibility exists that one or more of the hall signals is not being read by the controller correctly, either because the hall isn't working right or that there is a connection issue somewhere between the motor and the controller.

If it works normally at lower speeds and/or lower loads but not at higher speeds and/or higher loads, it's less likely to be a hall signal problem, but not impossible. Sometimes the signal is just barely good enough until the speed is high enough to distort it too much, or the load is high enough to cause interference with the signal from the phase wires.

Another possibility is if all the other motors that work are direct-drive motors, the ERPM limit of the controller may be lower than the motor needs at the higher RPMs, so that it cannot correctly read the hall signals and/or drive the motor phases at that speed.

If you specify exactly what controller you are using (link to the purchase page may also show useful information), and exactly which motors the controller does work with (links may be helpful as well), those with experience on those specific parts may be able to see the specific thing(s) that could cause your problem on the new motor but not on the others.

Solution

Another possibility is if all the other motors that work are direct-drive motors, the ERPM limit of the controller may be lower than the motor needs at the higher RPMs, so that it cannot correctly read the hall signals and/or drive the motor phases at that speed.

If you specify exactly what controller you are using (link to the purchase page may also show useful information), and exactly which motors the controller does work with (links may be helpful as well), those with experience on those specific parts may be able to see the specific thing(s) that could cause your problem on the new motor but not on the others.

Thank you very much, my controller is a kt controller 72v Square and I think the motor has to much rpm for this controller is this possible ?

Thank you very much, my controller is a kt controller 72v Square and I think the motor has to much rpm for this controller is this possible ?
If you can supply the links, it will be possible to consider real questions.

I heard in some forums that the kt controller does not get along well with high rpm, and my xf19 is a production with approx. 550rpm at 48v so could it be that? but it runs with my dd hub with a similar rpm without any problems.

Incidentally, I had exchanged the hall sensors without any change

I heard in some forums that the kt controller does not get along well with high rpm, and my xf19 is a production with approx. 550rpm at 48v so could it be that? but it runs with my dd hub with a similar rpm without any problems.

Incidentally, I had exchanged the hall sensors without any change
You said it runs unloaded with no problems; I'm assuming that means at full throttle/speed.

so i tried all combination and no one's worked , the only one that works was the normal combination(but with the problems on higher speed that i told) , so this not because the phase hall combination

You said it runs unloaded with no problems; I'm assuming that means at full throttle/speed.
Yes, unload without problems up to a top speed of 73, but as soon as I drive and accelerate to 43/44, the engine starts to jerk strongly. When I asked in China, she mentioned that it might be due to the engine rpm being too high

The highest speed your motor will run is at no load, and you said there are no problems. Again, how did you determine you had the correct order?
it doesn't work in any single combination except for the one in which the colors also match, i've tried all combinations, only one runs forward

it's not the hall phase combination, by the way the motor runs normally with 48v if it were a wrong combination it would do the same thing there, but this motor causes problems with 72v . But even at 48V there is a power cut if I fully depress the throttle while standing . However, with a 48V battery, it runs smoothly even at higher speeds

I found out what the problem is, my xf19r is a custom made and has over 750 rpm at 72v and the gears inside makes it spin 5x faster, so the problem is that the controller has problems with the too high rpm, does anyone know a controller that is good for high rpm?

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my 1000 watt geared hub motor with 20“ , it is a custom made and has over 750rpm at 72v, it stutters a lot at higher speeds, after trying everything, I found out that it is a controller problem Who can't handle the high rpm (a geared hub rotates 5 times faster), does anyone know of a controller that is good for high rpm?

Thanks

You have a cheap controller and you found it stutters, and it will get worse over time.
Sinewave foc controllers are smooth but an expensive choice, loads of features to dial in your pole counts for any motor, tweak that feature, make a throttle map to your own liking..... or go kt display with no errors.

does anyone know a controller that is good for high rpm?
Works both sensored and sensorless, and even with very high eRPMs

You have a cheap controller and you found it stutters, and it will get worse over time.
Sinewave foc controllers are smooth but an expensive choice, loads of features to dial in your pole counts for any motor, tweak that feature, make a throttle map to your own liking..... or go kt display with no errors.
what about the sabvoton Controller ? I have now a Kt Controller Square Wave 72v but like i said cant handle the high rpm

Back