Help With Esc Calibration

np127

10 mW
I did everything according to the Hobbywing Ezrun 150a esc manual. Hold the Set button. Turn on esc. Release the Set button immediately when I saw the red light flash. Turn on my GT2b. Let it stay in Neutral position. Press the Set button. However, this is where things go wrong. The red light stop flashing, and there is no green light at all. It doesn't matter how many times I press the Set button, there are no response or any light indication. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I've always used their programming card or PC link and software....Never had that issue.

Does your receiver box have a light on it? does it light up when you have everything powered up?

Try this, just turn everything on (with your board propped up so it can't escape) squeeze your throttle all the way for 5-10 seconds.

psychotiller said:
I've always used their programming card or PC link and software....Never had that issue.

Does your receiver box have a light on it? does it light up when you have everything powered up?

Try this, just turn everything on (with your board propped up so it can't escape) squeeze your throttle all the way for 5-10 seconds.
Hi, my receiver box does have light on it. It stops flashing red and become solid red when I turn on my transmitter. I don't have the programming card, but I'm not sure if Hobbywing ezrun 150a has the Pc link and software you're talking about.

Back