Interbike 2015, Las Vegas, Sept 14-18

"Interbike's retailer educational offerings include"... etc. AND the plus "expanded e-bike offerings"
http://www.bicycleretailer.com/nort...s-include-return-mann-group-plus#.Vc6IW5evO-8

Includes:
E-bike training in The Electric Theatre, presented by BOSCH include:
The Dirt on eMTB's, presented by IMBA
Guerilla Marketing: Create a Local E-Bike Presence in an Industry with Little National Branding, presented by ExtraEnergy.org
Making E-Bike Access Easier Through State Legislation, presented by PeopleForBikes

(Note to reader: Last line "More detailed information on all education at Interbike can be found at interbike.com/education/master-schedule." Link to schedule borken as of this posting date.)

Soo,

I am looking into going to Interbike this year, but I need a pass to get in. I can go on Wednesday the 16th,
and am interested in finding some product to carry in a new shop that I am putting together for the spring.

Anybody know someone, where I could get a pass to get in? Ideas? I can not go on friday, as I have to be at work again...Sigh.

Got to set up a new shop...

Josh K.

To you guys attending, It would be great if when you go and see Paul and Em3ev's stand, if you could take some pictures of the new prototype double Mac motor that is supposed to be being shown.

Cheers!

Kudos

It's a prototype single motor made up of two Mac motors combined apparently....

Kudos

I can see it fitting on a fatbike, but it might need steel gears to handle the amount of power its likely capable of. If they are helical gears, that would probably dampen the noise down to acceptable an level. Looking forward to seeing that!

OK now confirmed!

I'll be there with my 2WD bike at the Adaptto and NYX boot with my friends from NYX 8).

Doc

The Maxwell Alt-Reality Exo-Booth (just outside the show). :wink:

Hey It's Hemdan from ESFB. I'm coming over the 17th and will be going to the show the 18th since I can only get general public pass. I'm bringing one of my ebike with me. Can only bring my lightest and slowest bike so hopefully I can keep up with you guys if there's a group ride planned. was planning to bring my other dual motor ebike but the weight limit of my rack prevents me from doing so till I can get am RV shop to custom fabricate me a custom trailer hitch. My sister and my parents live in Vegas so lodging and bike storage is not a problem for me. We are also right next to Red Rock canyon which is a popular and very scenic biking route. we can do a group ride there too! Got a question though... what is the policy in bringing your own bike to the show? are there bike parking space on site?

Attachments

• 10012873_1622091744698676_1762059492265516442_o.jpg
    10012873_1622091744698676_1762059492265516442_o.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 2,755
  • 11705548_1622091344698716_2957009458935546126_o.jpg
    11705548_1622091344698716_2957009458935546126_o.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 1,659
lantice13 said:
Hey It's Hemdan from ESFB. I'm coming over the 17th and will be going to the show the 18th since I can only get general public pass. I'm bringing one of my ebike with me. Can only bring my lightest and slowest bike so hopefully I can keep up with you guys if there's a group ride planned. was planning to bring my other dual motor ebike but the weight limit of my rack prevents me from doing so till I can get am RV shop to custom fabricate me a custom trailer hitch. My sister and my parents live in Vegas so lodging and bike storage is not a problem for me. We are also right next to Red Rock canyon which is a popular and very scenic biking route. we can do a group ride there too! Got a question though... what is the policy in bringing your own bike to the show? are there bike parking space on site?

Lantice, if you don't mine me asking, how did you get a general public pass?

Thanks!
H

Just go to the show's website. General Public pass is only for the last day, by the way.

OK Found my way in :) I'm going to be creating content for Electric Bike Review. Woohoo!

Hope to see you guys there!

henryv said:
lantice13 said:

Lantice, if you don't mine me asking, how did you get a general public pass?

Thanks!
H
Here you go.https://registration.experientevent.com/ShowIBK151/default.aspx?flowcode=retail#CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A TICKET you could also buy tickets on site.

Ok so let make a list of E-S people that will attend to the show:

last update 10 sept 2015
-Doctorbass(for Adaptto)
-Cedrick (from NYX)
-Elois(from NYX)
-Troy Rank
-Paul (Em3ev)
-Scott
-Josh K ?
-spinningmagnets

Who else?

Pete from EBR is going to be there too. We should definitely have a little pow wow.

Are you guys planning to go to the ride on Thursday night?

henryv said:
Are you guys planning to go to the ride on Thursday night?
Me and 2 others in the Endless-Sphere Facebook page are going. Corbin with the rat rod dual motor bamboo/ratan ebike, Dave K. with the dulal motor edgrunner ebike and me with the red Commencal meta super 4 that got a gng gen 1 mid drive. We are all RSVPed in the group rides facebook page. 8)

Back