Lock is in the hospital, was in a coma

OK, Wifey came home. Here is the card it is going in:

I'll ad signatures through to tomorrow morning to the center sheet.

IMG_0732 (700 x 525).jpg
IMG_0733 (700 x 525).jpg

That's awesome Moose! Thank you, thank you....

God! I just discovered that info.. that is really sad :(

I am not so familliar with wishes in english so here is in french:

Lock, Nous pensons tous à toi et te souhaitons tous un bon et rapide rétablissement. Tout comme Ypedal, on a fait grandir de forum ensemble depuis 2007. Reviens nous rapidement!, il reste encore d'autres belles années sur E-S! :wink:

Sincerement,

Doc

Wishing a speedy recovery. Thoughts for the family.

Oh dear :( Only just seen this.... A great guy and an important member of the Sphere right from its earliest stage. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery, Lock.

just found this. Lock is one of the longest standing ebikers around. It's absolutely horrible to hear he's been injured. Such a great guy. He'll be in my thoughts. It could be any one of us...

Wow I just found this thread. Kinda ironic how there is so much fear about ebikes and speed etc. When all it took for a bad injury was some stairs. Hope you get better man.

Greetings everyone, bit of an update. I saw Lock and his daughters in the hospital this afternoon. Recovery from this head trauma will be slow but it appears that he will have a very good result. Right now Lock has only a feeding tube remaining to be gotten rid of and once that is done he'll be able to communicate better. There are numerous cards and pictures on the wall and I know he'll really appreciate the card from here.
I showed his the daughter the 'Horses of Iron' thread on this site and she applied for a profile while I was there.

I've been a lurker here for about a year and if anyone wants any more info please pm me.

Doug

Hi everyone, thanks so much for all the posts we realy appreciate them. Once dad gets more awake i will show him on my ipad!

Glad to hear he's recovering- and isn't it heartwarming with this sort of response on the forum! Get well soon from Down Under!

This is great news! Thanks for the updates, I'm really pleased to hear Lock's on the mend and likely to make a full recovery. He had a lot of us here pretty worried for a while, there.

Best wishes from across the Atlantic.

Thanks a ton for the update Fast Eddie. Really glad to hear he's got a good prognosis. No doubt he'll soon be clamoring for a laptop so he can get back to the sphere.

Now that we know you will read this yourself Lock, Best wishes and get well soon!

Yay Lock! Thanks for the news and wishin' him speedy recovery!

'tis great news we have in the updates!! Thanks daughter J and Fast Eddie for the info! Thank you for passing on to Lock our wishes for his speedy and complete recovery from around the globe.

here's to a quick and full recovery Lock

Thanks everyone, i show dad his cards and the threads, he looks at them intently but just not sure if he's reading them. We know he can see and recognizes people so im hoping he can read too! If not its just a matter of time. As soon as he's able to we'll have him online!

Back