looking for brushless motor and controler advice for AT eboa

NJEV

100 mW
I own what was once an altered m6 at board. 3 decks later, 2 sets of tires, a bag full of bushings, and a new ping 36v 20ah lifepo4 and its time to source a new motor. The 800w brushed motor has great power but I take lots of long rides. I live in nj outside of ny. Lots of hills. I am about 230 pounds so the motor gets hot and stays hot. I spend a lot of time at speeds over 15 mph operating in the motors least efficient range. I also spend long periods on the brake. The brake has to be good because my area is the a death trap for bikes ect. I would give a limb for a reverse option. It would allow me to brake on hills and stay on the board the entire time. Right now my board has the last american made 2g wireless kit altered used before they vanished. Its a 50amp controler. The controler has only lost connection one time and has been a pleasure to use so far.

I am trying to source a nice american made motor brushless of course. Sealed if possible I offroad a lot. I also need a controller that will draw no more then 60 amp peak and 58 amp continued draw as that is a safe operating range for my ping pack with its current bms. I need a hard core brake and reverse would be a major pluss. The only controlers I have found so far are chinese ebike models that all seam to cap out at 20 to 30 amps.

superpef said:
but made in 'murica!

I normally avoid ordering anything euro simply because almost all of it is rebranded chinese standard parts. If you have any non chinese rebrands to suggest I would be happy to hear it. So far PG Drive Technology is about the only reliable company anyone has suggested and they dont seam like they want to deal with anyone that does not order bulk.

Back