Need Original Stock firmware for TSDZ2

shuet2

1 µW
Hello,

After testing the open source firmware adapted to VLCD5, I was not happy with it and wanted to come back to stock firmware.

Then I realized I didn't backup all tabs, only the PROGRAM MEMORY one... so after restore, it was not working as before.

Can someone provide me his/her backup of the TSDZ2 stock firmware? (750W 48V version, no throttle).

Thank you.

And also you have to manually program the option bytes tab when rolling back to the stock firmware, otherwise it will not work There is a thread somewhere when someone gave a copy of the stock option bytes.

Great, thank you!

By the way, is the stock firmware of 500W and 750W (both 48V) the same? Because in your directory there's no distinction.

If u send me a email i will transfer u the original files. I got a backup of 750watts no throttle.

Hello,

Need Original Firmware for TSDZ2 500W 48V with throttle and display VLCD6! Can someone provide me with it?

Thanks

La web de bicicletas ecológicas no es accesible o el experto y buen vendedor ya no trabaja. ¿Sería posible recuperar alguna guía o tutorial que explique todo el proceso de reprogramación con firmware original?

gracias

Alternador wrote ...."The ecological bicycle website is not accessible or the expert and good seller is no longer working. Would it be possible to recover a guide or tutorial that explains the entire reprogramming process with original firmware?"

I haven't seen a tutorial that explains how to put the firmware back in, but you do it with the STM visual link. This is the tutorial that tells how to write in firmware. Once you master that, it's obvious how to put the original firmware back in, if you saved them. If not, you can still get "original files".

I found the Google drive still working and was able to download the files.
stvpjpg.jpg

Last edited:
La web de bicicletas ecológicas no es accesible ....Sería posible recuperar alguna guía o tutorial que explique todo el proceso de reprogramación con firmware original?
"The website of Eco Cycles is not accessible .... Would it be possible to recover a guide or tutorial that explains the entire reprogramming process with original firmware?"

You can still see the old site of Eco Cycles if you use the Wayback machine of web.archive.org:

Back