new eZip motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm trees, sand and warmth year round should be the goal of many.

Blacklite said:
Might be time to move to a more civilised country where you don’t have to spend your days thinking of dodging bullets.

calab said:

3002-medium.jpg

Chalo said:
calab said:

3002-medium.jpg

Por qué no los dos? Somalia, Palm trees, sand, warmth all year round AND you get to dodge bullets!

tomjasz said:
ksbk said:
+1
Really enjoyed reading lc's column over the years.

All 3?

Ahem..
new eZip motor by latecurtis » Aug 07 2014 9:47am

Exactly, the fellow watching for "years" joined 3 years ago...

If anything at all comes of it, he is at least getting a little bit of exercise.
You cant diss a man for riding an ebike, when the alternative is patato chips and kids food (pizza, cola, dogs, frozen foods, white bread, anything packaged is kids food) and a few pounds lost. :wink:

tomjasz said:
Exactly, the fellow watching for "years" joined 3 years ago...
I was/have been reading endless sphere before LC made his first post. I became a member 3 years ago (still qualifies as 'years' though) when I was interested in buying a tangent mid drive advertised in the for sale section and wanted to enquire further.

Interesting that it is you who should feel the need to nitpick. Post something that may help the community and get more than a couple of views. Jealous much? Why post just to try and bully and humiliate someone. How many times did you say you would never post in this thread again, yet to post again and again just to bully, harrass and put down the original poster?

tomjasz said:
ksbk said:
+1
Really enjoyed reading lc's column over the years.

All 3?

Uh??? Is there some sort of qualifying period? WTF has it got to do with you how long the guy has been a member, and y even bother pointing it out?. As I think I said before tomjasz, you come across as very confrontational and full of hate. Very sad. I bet you hated it when lfp posted help. I noticed the tone of your posts here changed slightly and you even tried to help.

Pity your input was useless because LC was correct in that if you take the thick rubber seal out of the ammo box lid the latching mechanism will not close the lid as tight and it will rattle. The thing to do is take out a section/s of the seal so the box is no longer airtight, but still shuts tightly. But I think you were so annoyed and insulting in your next post because your advice was dismissed and no-one recognised your great idea. Also, why has all the posts on this thread by nicobie been off topic and of a personal nature that should have been sent as PM. Who admins the admin.

This forum has rules, but there are also laws worldwide covering the harrasment, humiliation and bullying etc displayed here by a couple of members against LC. We all have different levels of abilities both physical and mental, and there are also very strict laws against abusing others, making fun of others etc based on this. Maybe needs addressing/looking into here.

FFS you want the lid to allow pressure to escape. You support dangerously sloppy work ok by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back