First - yes, I've reached out to Grin, 4 times in the last month and I'm not getting any replies... so asking here.
Built a ebike setup with a Grin All Axle front V3 hub motor and a Phaserunner V6 w/super harness and their small OLED display (SW_102).
Everything went great during the install - only a found a minor defect in the overmolding of the Super Harness but Grin told me they would take care of this.
Anyhow the issue : I seems like the SW_102's wheel size is overriding the Phaserunner's config.
Repro steps :
Was originally running firmware 6.0.25. Upgraded to 6.0.27 - doesn't seem to help. Only thing I noticed is that virtual freewheeling doesn't work anymore if assist level is set to 0 on 6.0.27.
I then realized that maybe the screen was overriding the wheel size... so I figured out how to get into the SW_102's config menu (hold the M button a few seconds right after booting) but it seems the wheel size is "locked" somehow.
The menu :

Wheel size set to 20in :

Pressing up or down doesn't do anything. I can change other settings (like KMs to Miles) but not this one. Same for the speed limit screen, locked to 41km/h (25mph) for some reasons.... (but this value seems to be ignored by the phaserunner)
Info page of my screen :

Is there a way to unlock this ?
Built a ebike setup with a Grin All Axle front V3 hub motor and a Phaserunner V6 w/super harness and their small OLED display (SW_102).
Everything went great during the install - only a found a minor defect in the overmolding of the Super Harness but Grin told me they would take care of this.
Anyhow the issue : I seems like the SW_102's wheel size is overriding the Phaserunner's config.
Repro steps :
- Turn on bike and plug phase runner suite
- Wheels are set to 20in.
- Confirmed with speed VS wheel RPM on dashboard. Getting max RPM
- Change to 29in, hit save
- Wheels are now set to 29in. Speed in dashboard is accurate for 29in. Speed limit works for 29in wheel (can't get max RPM as expected)
- Turn off bike
- Turn on bike
- Wheel size is now back to 20in. Getting max RPM of motor again
Was originally running firmware 6.0.25. Upgraded to 6.0.27 - doesn't seem to help. Only thing I noticed is that virtual freewheeling doesn't work anymore if assist level is set to 0 on 6.0.27.
I then realized that maybe the screen was overriding the wheel size... so I figured out how to get into the SW_102's config menu (hold the M button a few seconds right after booting) but it seems the wheel size is "locked" somehow.
The menu :

Wheel size set to 20in :

Pressing up or down doesn't do anything. I can change other settings (like KMs to Miles) but not this one. Same for the speed limit screen, locked to 41km/h (25mph) for some reasons.... (but this value seems to be ignored by the phaserunner)
Info page of my screen :

Is there a way to unlock this ?