Place to buy JST-SM 2-6 connectors

999zip999

100 TW
I been looking for JST -SM 2-6 pin connector's I looked ebay Amazon ECT it's either a bad copy or slightly different then em3ev or Justins ? No a small grin bag.

999zip999 said:
I been looking for JST -SM 2-6 pin connector's I looked ebay Amazon ECT it's either a bad copy or slightly different then em3ev or Justins ? No a small grin bag.
Does the "2" stand for 2mm pitch? If it's the same connector used for the CA to controller connector, I used these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YWHCPW5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

999zip999 said:

If you're in no hurray you'll find them on Aliexpress. If not already, you'll definitely need a pair of the correct type crimp pliers. Aliexpress also sells the crimp tool (IWS-3220M) which does a perfect job, every time. Everything else I tried made a hash of the job.

Grintech has some, but it just says JST but he's also got the crimper if you need that, or go generic.

2 x 2 pin
4 x 3 pin
2 x 4 pin
2 x 5 pin
2 x 6 pin

For the Aliexpresses of the world, if you choose E-Packet for a shipping option, it comes way quicker but the E-Packet is limited in size and weight, not an issue for you and your handful of JST's.

The 3 times I used it at Fastech, Hobbyking and another place, within about a week it was delivered. Last one was from Hobbyking from their Hong Kong warehouse, ordered about 5 months ago, came in about 8 days. That box was 1/4 the size of every dimension of your bog standard shoe box, 10-12 pairs of XT90's.

Fastech should have those JST's
DX is another option.
Alibaba
Any local hobby store, help support your local hobby store.

My frustration is they go by so many different names and some of them look like they may be the same but with a slightly different front name.
Injora just sm2.54mm
Glarks 2.54m
Qlouuni 2.45mm
Oh 2.0mm
Xh 2.0mm
Just eh/xh

I found Qcr 2.5mm just sm 2-5pin I was hoping for 2-6pin 2.5mm jst sm but looking in my box I have 6 pairs of 6 pin.
I just didn't want to have 640 pieces of connectors that did not match my existing connectors that I use from grin and em3ev and Lyne. As I bought a pair of jst SM pliers and the Jaws were too wide I just didn't want another nightmare.
Oh by the ones on Amazon two pin through five pin. Thanks for the helphttps://www.amazon.com/OCR-Connector-Housing-Assortment-560Pcs-Set/dp/B071HFPXBD/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=jst+sm+connector&qid=1668636133&sr=8-3

Back