Programming APT AE96600 controller (update: NOT recommended, unstable program)

entire torque controls and alot of others maybe it wont but expect it to make a difference and yes is confirmed by the hall test is running with a qs273 8kw is barely getting warm at all but has hit the motor oh that was was thinking it could be in f instead of c but not sure really as of yet it should be warm if im getting a 140c cutoff warning but then internal temps can be alot different

I guess the -105 deg hall setting was developed for a qs motor, is it the same as yours?

I am thinking it could be wrong since the hall test for your motor is around 60degrees but the general phase setting is -105degrees,
- what happens if you set this to 60degrees, does it run better or worse?

I also think that motor lock timeout and motor lock current could be increased to 60 seconds, 100% current in the protection screen. I guess the low threshold (28%) that's there now could trip protection.

Hey larsb, any luck running qs 138 mid drive with flux? BTW what's your opinion on the controller so far?

larsb said:
My bike is still broken so no trials done yet..

I will soon start a new thread on the battery build :D

hi larsb sorry to hear about the bike . my house actually went on fire i lost pretty much everything except my bike but all my batteries chargers ect gone thats the main reason i havent been online . whats wrong with your bike ? and whats the plan for the battery ? i could probably help if you need any tips i was sort of the battery guy until the fire lost around 6 or 7 thousand euros worth of 18650s and lipos but going to start collecting them again as soon as by bills are paid .

Nice well besides the crash and had a friend build his with leaf cells there good too and thanks starting to get my love for electronics back slowly .

Good day I have a motorcycle with a 5000 watt motor wheel, and an APT 96600 controller, but it starts to shut down after 5-10 minutes of driving. Controller to the touch, about 40 degrees, who knows the reason for the shutdown?

And the controller is heated to 40-45 degrees Celsius. Can in settings parameters of temperature of the controller in Fahrenheit and not in Celsius are specified?

I guess it's a cutout due to controller error that cannot be solved easily. Over IAC is probably that there are current spikes above the set protection values. If you have long wires from battery to the controller or they are not equal lengths or are not side by side then you can try to improve these three things.

Bartosh said:
Hey larsb, any luck running qs 138 mid drive with flux? BTW what's your opinion on the controller so far?

I am driving again, new batteries and the APT, so far only some runs. I sometimes get cutouts at close to 300A battery / 600A phase current so i guess that this is close to the limit of the AE96600 with my setup.

In the settings window "Protection" I increased the parameter is not 28% and 40%, will help me to reduce the appearance of errors and disable the controller? And wouldn't that ruin the controller?

не получается даже при перетаскивании файла, могу попробовать рисунок на почту скинуть, если скажете свой адрес

On the first page there is a picture of this window "Protection". Left column 4 at the top of the line "Motor loc iac" and set the value to 28. I tried to lift it but more than 30 does not rise. Perhaps it depends on the parameter above "Heavy Load iac", and it should also be raised above?

Back