Programming APT AE96600 controller (update: NOT recommended, unstable program)

You can just rename the file from .dat to .zip, or even just add .zip to the end of the .dat, so that the forum will accept it.

Seems to have correctly attached the file (though I don't have one of these controllers to test the file by writing it).

As a content test, I opened it in a Notepad program
and these are the first few lines, if you want to match them to your source file the same way:
Code:
çL+6Ãäç=ÝAxq¸OÛ@+z¯÷,àw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°lw#ä(°l?Wiá)ǯ9XC‰EÊÛõ%ØúºrhG2Ž¶æCÌááÎýw#ä(°l1'´ÊXù’3· l_×W#,hÁÍ!    É8䨻œ:ˆT“ù²þQœáŽSÜéSı‘ón~ îñ…G–fî&îôi¬D#ùÿ\¡Òå܈œºé)±…]ÏBà
‡ì@sŠ•—ŽÐyË\½ñªÄ¬å¤

Hi! For everyone who considers it a firmware - this is not a firmware. This is a config file that is uploading to the controller just like firmware. I have one provided by my motor manufacturer ONLY specifically for AE1405 96600

Attachments

• Firmware Updater V1.5.zip
    228.2 KB · Views: 25
Hi guys,

Can anyone help with the most recent APT 72400 .dat firmware file. I flashed the one that my supplier give me which was a 2020.dat file through the APT firmware upgrader and now my throttle doesnt work. I can still change settings via EV manger and they write. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Nathan

Hi guys,

Can anyone help with the most recent APT 72400 .dat firmware file. I flashed the one that my supplier give me which was a 2020.dat file through the APT firmware upgrader and now my throttle doesnt work. I can still change settings via EV manger and they write. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Nathan

Hi Pskin132

Could you share with us this version that you have? I am also in need of the updated original firmware.

Thanks

Hello friend, I have an apt 72400 controller like you and I am having the same problem. Could you tell me what solution you could give to the problem or if you can share the solution you had? greetings

Hi! For everyone who considers it a firmware - this is not a firmware. This is a config file that is uploading to the controller just like firmware. I have one provided by my motor manufacturer ONLY specifically for AE1405 96600
Hello friend, this firmware only works for the 1405 controller or it also works for the 1705 72400? I ask because I have the same firmware problems but my controller is an apt 1705 72400 regards

Hi,
I have the same controller, but I need password to access for manual and software!
Do you think that the password could be same?
Thanks

Hi all, time ago I've got an APT AE2026 controller, it was OEM for Time-ET bike, and actually it doesn't work out from the box.
No I'm trying to get it work and here is an issue:
when you power on a controller - you will got blinking red 2 times and then it will just continue to glow, on the same time green light glow all the time.
See the short - video Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Any Idea what it may mean?
I've already tried to check wires for "F" gear, "park", "brake" ect, no result

And maybe someone have a pinout for programming connector, i'd like to try to connect it co computer.

Back