QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

vicens said:
Vito Hu need help

I've this:
1.E-scooter. tire 3.50x10 "
2. current engine power 1500w
3. vehicle weight 80kg. load weight 120-140kg.
4. 58.4V 55Ah lithium battery. inr18650-29e cells. 16s20p settings
5. Maximum speed 46kmh. mode controller 120%.
6. Controller 12 fets 60V 58A.
7. I would like to go to a top speed of 60 or 70kmh.

The speed on hills could be a little more.
Road speed is insufficient. The cars ahead of you. sometimes they do not leave room. it is dangerous.

What maximum speed can be achieved with engines 2000 and 3000W?

I have less than 5% of hills on the way. the hills are small and short. How is more efficiente? maximum speed mode 100 or 120%

What idle speed is available? which one do you recommend?

If there is not much difference in price I prefer the motor 3000w v3.

My E-scooter:

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80231&p=1182685#p1182685

Vito: Thank you for your kindly information.
It could be 10"X3.0" 3000W 205 50H V3 Hub Motor (maximum), the max speed could be 70-80KPH.
For details, could you please advise your email address?
I would send it by email.
Awaiting for your comment, thank you!

Best Regards

Dear All,

We are going to develop 205 E-bike Hub Motor, 135mm dropouts (more than 205 28H).
Do you have any suggestion on the magnet height, power, speed, voltage, suitable freewheels?

Btw., I have updated the page of "QS 205 50H V3 Motor, Most Powerful Direct Drive Hub Motor".
Refer to the link, https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=65972&p=1082427#p1082427

Best Regards

Cowardlyduck said:
I would like to see a 40mm wide motor similar to the Crystalyte HS40 motor's, but with lower weight...i.e. less than 7.5Kg if possible.

Cheers

Thank you for your advise, Cowardlyduck.

QSMOTOR said:
Dear All,

We are going to develop 205 E-bike Hub Motor, 135mm dropouts (more than 205 28H).
Do you have any suggestion on the magnet height, power, speed, voltage, suitable freewheels?

Are you going to use V2 "EXPORT" or V3 "EXTRA" stator?
I personally would vote for a version with 35 or 40mm magnets.

As already mentioned it would be great if QS motor would also focus on reducing the weight.
Any plans for that?

For instance the weight could be reduced alot when using a separate steel ring (for magnet return only) which is mounted or pressed into an aluminum spoke flange which is than again fix coupled with the sidecovers. Also the magnets don't need to be sticked side by side. There can be a gap between which also means lower weight.

I really like the design of the bionx motors. IMO thats quite the optimum design for a direct drive hub motor:

bionx-motor_SL_offen.jpg

madin88 said:
QSMOTOR said:
Dear All,

Are you going to use V2 "EXPORT" or V3 "EXTRA" stator?
I personally would vote for a version with 35 or 40mm magnets.

As already mentioned it would be great if QS motor would also focus on reducing the weight.
Any plans for that?

For instance the weight could be reduced alot when using a separate steel ring (for magnet return only) which is mounted or pressed into an aluminum spoke flange which is than again fix coupled with the sidecovers. Also the magnets don't need to be sticked side by side. There can be a gap between which also means lower weight.

I really like the design of the bionx motors. IMO thats quite the optimum design for a direct drive hub motor:

bionx-motor_SL_offen.jpg

Thank you so much for your kindly information, I will talk to our Engineer accordingly.

That would be fantastic!

With a 5KG 40mm magnet motor you could install 2 of them on a ebike and have more power and more reliability than with just 1 11KG cromotor....

Maybe let your Engineers make a model for 20mm DH bicycle forks additionaly.

galderdi said:
I love the concept. Really great work.

Does open source mean the body shape is also open source?
If so how do you plan to share the body shape with others?

Not available.

\/ampa said:
That would be fantastic!

With a 5KG 40mm magnet motor you could install 2 of them on a ebike and have more power and more reliability than with just 1 11KG cromotor....

Maybe let your Engineers make a model for 20mm DH bicycle forks additionaly.

Thank you for your advise.

Best Regards

Hello Doctorbass,

Thank you for your sharing.
EVOKE use QS 16"X3.0" 273 50H Hub Motor, the axle of the Motor is customized.
https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/QS-16inch-8000W-273-50H-E_60274467198.html

If any question, please feel free to contact with us.

Best Regards

Kinda feeling bad for Justin here (20mm thru axle). Seems like he does the R&D and other manufacturers get free access to it here for nada effort. :|

QSMOTOR said:
Dear All,

Btw., I have updated the page of "QS 205 50H V3 Motor, Most Powerful Direct Drive Hub Motor".
Refer to the link, https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=65972&p=1082427#p1082427

Best Regards
Vito you'll recall I did ask some time back for a 35mm motor with V2 stator or better. I would still think many of us would want it.

Much larger axle and bearing on the wire exit side with a customs large disk rotor would be a dream... Im so sick of stripping phase wires.

robohead said:
Loving my QS205/V3 with an Adaptto Max-E controller.

+1! :D
Yesterday I have added 5ml of ferrofluid at my QS205 30X4T and this is the thermal conductive paste I used to seal the side covers.
20160515_133307_1.jpg

Then at the sunset I went for a test ride on the beach in deep sand and the first impression is that stuff works :mrgreen: because I reached the same distance as I rode before with a lower motor temperature :D

This night I will try it on flat road at full throttle with OVS = 3° at about 8,5KW and see what I have holding 80-85 Km/h for about 4Km

These are my current settings:
QS205_Setup_Page_1.jpg

nice one BB!

im keen to hear how the high power tests go.

I love the idea of the thermal glue on the covers, should help to keep the magnets cool, and with the fluid,should be very effective at reducing stator temps also now.

some aluminium finned heatsinks screwed to the outside of the covers would be good too. the new QS motors are good for that because the side covers are flat, like the old clyte x5 series

bigbore said:
Yesterday I have added 5ml of ferrofluid at my QS205 30X4T and this is the thermal conductive paste I used to seal the side covers.
20160515_133307_1.jpg
I might order a 205 for my old bomber soon as well. Would be nice if shipped by default FF coated like this.

Samd said:
QSMOTOR said:
Dear All,

Best Regards
Vito you'll recall I did ask some time back for a 35mm motor with V2 stator or better. I would still think many of us would want it.

Thank you for your advise. We will consider about this.
135mm dropout for 7 speed freewheel (cassette if possible), V2 or V3 design(aluminum stator) with 4mm2 phase wire.
To check the higheset magnet, and to reduce the weight as best as we could.

Best Regards

bigbore said:
robohead said:
Loving my QS205/V3 with an Adaptto Max-E controller.

+1! :D
20160515_133307_1.jpg

Then at the sunset I went for a test ride on the beach in deep sand and the first impression is that stuff works :mrgreen: because I reached the same distance as I rode before with a lower motor temperature :D

This night I will try it on flat road at full throttle with OVS = 3° at about 8,5KW and see what I have holding 80-85 Km/h for about 4Km

These are my current settings:
QS205_Setup_Page_1.jpg

Much appreciated for your pictures and setting.

Best Regards

Back