So I bought a lathe...and made Hub Motors

Hello All I am new here, I have a Yuneec E-Go with what I think is a bad ESC. No warranty left, I can't seem not to find any replacement parts, I think it is time to take it apart, I have a good background with electronics, I wonder if I can fix the ESC via component level, if anyone can recmend a replacement aftermarket ESC that i can use with a stand alone RC car RC system like a saw others using I am game. and have a good background with RC Airplanes/Drones/Cars/Robots

I do understand what these things are and what they do. Brushless motors, electronic speed controllers, Lipo batteries,/advanced lipo chargers, I also have soldering skills/good iron,

I hope this helps you help Clancey Aggen

Thank you.

Hey there, welcome to ES.

I would recommend the VESC, just do a search here or google it. You may need a new battery pack and I would check diyelectricskateboard.com or enertion.com for their convenient battery pack solutions.

I think I pushed the limits of the Carvons with 12S LiPo setup without load. Im impressed that the urethane did not shoot of from the wheel and break my house :D I think I have to limit the RPM

[youtube]4LuskkreZ3I[/youtube]

Back