Super Deluxe Straight 8

Willow said:
whilst the Tasmanian leaves with his sister
Fixed :mrgreen:

the plan is to design a 'Pedelec' - and build it... it has to be special.... very special. We want to win.
It can be S-pedalec right ? Otherwise my only suggestion would be a 250w pedalec that delivers regular electric shocks to the rider to keep them awake :p
I have ideas for a more performance oriented bike which could be tamed down for the euro crowd

I haven't used google groups either so can't help there.

yep... sounds good. we shouldn't be scared to build something a bit more powerful. :wink: ...just call it "Track Mode".

....and leave my sister out of this.

I got to ride a heap of bikes when I was in Europe. The Bosch mid-drive system is very good - the CVT rear hub combined with the Bosch was the best system. Don't know much of the tech or how much it could be tweaked. But I think this is a good place to start with an off-the-shelf drive system. Bike gets built around it.

I'd be keen to lend a hand as well if required.. Computer Systems Engineer with plenty of electronics experience.. Plus, if you want a cool little touch screen device built in I've got that too. See http://www.myintelligym.com I built that system from the ground up. Let me know what you want / need.

homePage_Header.jpg

Thanks
Andy

OK so Willow can have his thread back I've created a group for this.

I've called it the Electric Bike Alliance Laboratory of Legendary Scholars, or eBALLS for short :mrgreen:

I've made it private so it's invite only, PM me your email address for access.

BarkMau said:
Impresive and inspiring, I like your bike A LOT!!

Me too!

Back