Switch mode supply mod

:buys S-350-48v on ebay:

Hey Mike do you need two Brand New units for some more testing? :D

If I'm not mistaken was it Kim that has been using a 320 unit for a few months now with good success?

I think that offer may be premature...

I believe there are some S-320-48 models out there which have shunts while the PS-320-X don't. We could add the CC to this with a Gate but... it needs more time I don't have till tommorow (my sons with me tonight).

More when I have it... for now stick with the S-350-x series until I can clear this up definitavely.

-Mike

So there are S-320-XX and SP-320-XX models out there. I have the SP's and for additional confirmation the fan does come on immediately.

When the S-350-48 arrives this is the current procedure for modifying as I've learned from this thread.

EDITED

Adding a 500ohm resister in place of the thermosister to keep the fan on at all times, or for variable speed fan control, a 1k 10 turn pot instead.
Adjusting voltage for my 12s Lipo at 49.8v (4.15v per cell) by adding a 100ohm 10k pot in series with SVR1 to allow fine tuning. Once voltage is set "nail polish" it in place.
Turning the unit on to warm up the transistors.
Calibrating max current (dead pack) to around 7amps by either replacing R33 with appropriate value or modifying the Shunt.

If there's something in there that isn't right please let me know and I'll edit.

Thanks to everyone for all the research. These supplys are a great portable charging solution.

rechargeourfuture said:
So there are S-320-XX and SP-320-XX models out there. I have the SP's and for additional confirmation the fan does come on immediately.

When the S-350-48 arrives this is the current procedure for modifying as I've learned from this thread.

Adding a 500ohm resister in place of the thermosister to keep the fan on at all times.
Adjusting voltage for my 12s Lipo at 49.8v (4.15v per cell)
Turning the unit on to warm up the transistors.
Calibrating max current (dead pack) to around 7amps by either replacing R33 with appropriate value or modifying the Shunt.

If there's something in there that isn't right please let me know and I'll edit.

Thanks to everyone for all the research. These supplys are a great portable charging solution.

Recharge,

Mostly you got it right but...
Adding a 1k variable pot (10 turn) in place of the thermistor will allow you to control the fan intensity (I think)
Adjust for max voltage ie: 49.8v (I would add a 100 ohm 10 turn in series with SVR1 to fine tune the voltage, then nail polish to set it!
When you calibrate the max current, it should be to deliver 350w maximum (I would just remove a single shunt) while at the maximum voltage so 350 / 49.8 = 7.02 so your calculation was right on!

I have SP-320 models here and they do lack the shunt on the output (DC) side, which means hiccup control. We could add it, or use FETs to CC regulate the charge process (looking into that now).. the S-320 (can someone confirm this please) is the unit with a shunt which wold work for charging?

Hope this helps, more when I get it!

-Mike

mwkeefer said:
then nail polish to set it!
Geez don't let AussieJester hear you talking like that :lol:

Why is everyone jumping to the 320w units ? Do they offer any other benefits apart from being newer ?
I think I'll stick with my 350's. Mooooore powaaaah :p

Hyena said:
mwkeefer said:
then nail polish to set it!
Geez don't let AussieJester hear you talking like that :lol:

Why is everyone jumping to the 320w units ? Do they offer any other benefits apart from being newer ?
I think I'll stick with my 350's. Mooooore powaaaah :p
I got them becaue they were being offered at a great price. (Half of what I was seeing 350's go for.)

Of course, now I know they're (probably) not up for the job. :roll:

If you're running higher voltage or high current and planning to use more than one you could still use it with a 350w, and let the 350 to the current limiting.

Hyena said:
If you're running higher voltage or high current and planning to use more than one you could still use it with a 350w, and let the 350 to the current limiting.
I'm glad guys like you are here. I'd never figure this stuff out. :)

Meanwell SP-320-12,24,27,36,48

Wednesday, March 03, 2010
9:50 PM

[ General First Impressions ]

I have now spent about 6 hours of research and reverse tracing of the circuit (SP-320-24) and have made little headway but it's not immediately encouraging.

These units alone (not with an S-320-X) may well be a TOTAL waste of time (unless we can increase the FAILURE delay very considerably on the MCU (should be a resistor / cap (RC Charge/Decay time) which set this failure response time).. It may be that by increasing it to the point where maximum output current is reached (assuming it doesn't jump above 130% of 350w) it will prevent the automatic shutdown; add CC/CV control via external shunt monitor and FET gates which limit current (but will also suffer from heat dissipation (though pulsing in ON/OFF mode may not be such an issue… must calculate voltage drop and losses.)

[Tonight's Quick Test]
So, I will try to connect one of these SP-320-24 up with a modified 48v unit S-320-48 in series, set to 62.25 - 24 = 38.25v (might need slight down voltage mod.)… 350 / 34.25 = 10.219 - since we want a 1C charger for 10AH pack… 350 / 10 = 35v, if this works correctly then we will have the S-320-24 set to 27.25v - normal 100% rate for this would be 312 / 27.25 = 11.4495 A, the above in series should limit the output power to a mere 10.219v if it will be successful mating of the two (not even sure if it will work but by default 2 supplies in series should (best as I know) limit to the lower of the two outputs ) then problem is 1/2 solved (for those of us having some form of S- version with shunts or other method of measuring output current side).

I hope my only potential issue is the voltage will drop down to that of the 48v unit (41.5) which I can then use as a 10A 41.5v 10S bulk charger… this will be useful in the near future since I am working on a delta/wye geared hub drive system which should be promising to say the least! The voltage drop would be the 24v unit not following with the current limit of the 350w charger. The 24v unit will be set for 5 * 4.15 = 20.75 v which means it could output 312 / 20.75 = 15.0361 A continuous (shame it won't work without CC limiting… wonder if 2xSP-320-24s and a single SP-350-24 configured for 15A would properly limit the SP-320s to 10A for 240w each… total power 240 + 240 + 350 = 830 watts for a 1.5A charger.

350 / 10 = 35 / 10 = 3.5… this means from the time the unit reaches 3.5v per cell we will be at 100% of rated power… if we move along and look for the nominal pack voltage of 37v we will only be at 370w which is just 20w greater than nominal 100%.

I believe the idea here is…. The bulk of the charge process happens between 3.5 and 3.9/4.0v per cell so 40v would still require full power or 400w… these are peak rated at 130% (I've run the farther) so 350 * 1.30 = 455 watts… the maximum we reach is 415 is only 118% of the charge cycle and it will last (on a 10AH pack) just a few moments (with the fan on mod, shouldn’t make a difference) before taper off begins and the power begins to fall below the 350w range.

If the 2 x S-320 + 1 x S-350 works properly in series than a simple 15A charger should be possible:
312 / 20.75 = 15.0361 A (below 130% so shouldn't trip but, best would be to set the S-350-24 at a maximum of 15A just to be safe - this is well within the 350w limit / range and will allow for a true 1.5C charger to be created - consider 40m full recharge times for an 30 - 60m of ride time at 20-45mph.

I will report back my findings in combining with other S-350 units (as I believe I did this early on and it worked okay!).

I have also sent another email to Meanwell Support - I went right to Meanwell China Corporate this time as the USA branch had been less than helpful in the past…

Upon comparison of the board layouts, it's a shame if this had current limiting too… that would be perfect for our uses because other than the lack of the output side current limiting these are designed better than the S-350-X units (imho).

I've inquired to MeanWell to clarify the differences and availability on the S-350 / S-320 / SP-320 models and also explained that our (collectively, myself as a commercial customer and also representing a large body of potential clientele, i.e. the community here on ES) requirement was for Current Limiting design which would handle these loads properly and or adjustable between say 50 to 100% range or even 100 - 130% limiting factor (of output rated power)…. Also I have inquired if there is a possible mod we can all made to our supplies to disable the over current protection (which should result in the case of over current in a blown fuse so all is good there too) since I believe without the hiccup mode it will fallback to delivering the maximum rated output 130% based on AC input current (eliminates the need to monitor the output stage and also) and simply PWM the output to maintain acceptable limits on the AC side… the only issue I could foresee there is the use of 110/220 with these devices… but there is a switch and I suppose a dual limiting circuit must already exist on this bus.

Fechter and Jeremy Harris really are still deserved of the credit for the concept of hacking power supplies into chargers (yes methods too) and they are much more adept at circuit analysis and hacking than I am… Perhaps one of them have some suggestions as to the best route to investigate with these SP-320s to get them at least not useless!

REQUEST: ** If anyone has an S-320-48 they would part with, I would be more than happy to purchase it and pay for shipping… that's an S-320-48, I believe they have shunts and I don't have one here at the moment but I would like to source a sample here in the states rather than from China… (for a reasonable price obviously).

[On going ideas]

Since I know many of us have purchased SP-320-X supplies (myself included) the ability to add true Output Current Limiting by adjusting the PWM of the conversion stage if the above does not work will be the only salvage for these units (other than eBaying them off, but
There are other methods which would involve linking the clocks of two or more supplies to sync the PWM timing… this will result in (I think) less ripple and noise but are IC specific.

One further option (something I did with the SP-350-48 when adding an MCU) would be an external shunt (sure-electronics.net / sureelectronics.net has up to 100A/100V units) and a resistor bridge to bring the voltage within the 5v range needed by MCU A2D… then using one of the MCU outputs, adjust the duty cycle to limit the current to within the allowable limit (ie: 312w @ 48v).

[ Final Comments ]

I have contacted several overseas charger manufacturers and the largest issue with their offerings is they are not modular, cannot be reconfigured as your packs grow, have non programmable charging curves / characteristics and worse they seem to have a bunch of drift:

One other issue with the available chargers is unlike a Power Supply…they can't be easily hacked to various different voltage and only have at most 3 voltages possible selectable via a switch (which I assume could be expanded)… An additional feature lacking in all these is a simple 5v style return loop where a connected BMS could request between min and max (0v = nothing, > 0v = min = 5v = max) current limiting which would be instrumental in allowing function with any standard BMS available (even something as horrible as CellLog8s).

[CellLog8]
With regards to the cell log 8s…. We need 1 or more of the following things done with this product to make it truly useable for our purposes:

[ Consumer Required celllog8 Changes ]

To make the CellLog8's useable for LEV/EV/eBike and Larger RC applications to be used / doubled as a BMS brain, the following issues need to be addressed and the more critical ones need to be solved… some are just niceities and some are for consumers / while others are for pack builders (who isn't some form of pack builder, RC or other hobby?).

[Required Changes]

1.) CellLog8 needs to draw power from as many cells as its connected to instead of just 1-6. Useless for the purpose of monitoring up to 16S pack (or 8 or 24S) because the draw on 4 of each 6 cells in the pack will be discharged unevenly due to the consumption of the CellLog8.

This is a known issue with them and it has been addressed (sort of) in the rc forums, I have attempted to figure out the "work around" but then I see people reading the wrong cell voltages after they do the mod to enable use of the entire 8S as a power source….

An 8S cell logger does not much good if it takes a pack out of balance on it's own (no matter how slowly.

This limits the CellLog8 to nothing more than a 6S maximum logger (where it consumes power from the entire pack). 6 * 4.20 = 25.2 v 8 * 4.20 = 33.6 maybe it has something to do with the base voltage of 6S vs 7 or 8S (33.6v) and the internal regulator chip can't handle the 33.6v… I think the solution had something to do with adding a resistor to the 7 and 8 cells which drop our voltage to where the A2D reading of cell voltage can be taken and that results in incorrect readings.
2.) Requires better alarm output - To be integrated as part of a BMS section this output will need to be extended into 3-4 ways - I have no idea the code behind these so I can't really rank them in terms of ease of implementation but I can venture some guesses:

[Method #1 - Separate Alarm Outputs]

For end consumers (RC, LEV and eBike, eConversions) and system designers / pack builders, BMS and other type systems having the outputs opto coupled would eliminate the inability to parallel them out of box.

Required individual alarm outputs should be:
a.) Cell Low Voltage (LVC) Alarm
b.) Cell High Voltage (HVC) Alarm
c.) Cell Out of balance Alarm
d.) Other Alarm (could be the optionals from below).

Optional alarm outputs (useful but not needed for working product):
a.) Pack High Voltage (HVC) Alarm
b.) Pack Low Voltage (LVC) Alarm
c.) Timeout Alarm (useful for conducting testing)

[Method #2 - opto-coupled RS232 (TTL Level) Direct (preferred opto coupled for isolation) before the TTL -> USB (or atleast proper vias to tap into TTL TX and the TTL common GND and VCC - we can add our own client side opto coupler)]

This may be the most cost effective and ROI on an upgrade/mod to the cell log 8 for your company to make… it would require nothing more than a simple modification to the PCB to include traces with vias used so system builders or advanced users could tie these together for the purpose of receiving data from multiple units via an mCU - this would be the truly advanced method but - it would also allow your company to develop a single Atmega32 (likely, same as in most of your other products) which receives and collects (via opto-couplers on the board if not included with the CellLog8s) the data and either loggs or do the good old Eagle Tree Route and sell the Data Logger separate from an LCD screen (please, simple… water proof and backlit).

[Method #3 - Pulsed Alarm Output]

Could be the truly most cost effective method of adding advanced ability without altering the circuit (much, assuming the MCU trips and holds the alarm and could pulse the line?)

Here you would simply add an option under "Alarm Output Options" and instead of just NO and NC… add Verbose_NC and Verbose_NO. That option would indicate that the output is to work under NC/NO just like the normal settings but instead of latching until condition clears… the line pulses the error code (think old fashioned OBD2 diagnostics plug on a chevy, short 2 wires with a paper clip and the Check Engine light would flash a bunch of times (9 in some cases) then a pause (notable by lack of flash) then a second burst of flashing (let's say 2) - that indicated error code #92 which I can't remember what it was now but… this would work perfectly with both novices / normal RC people and LEV/EV crowd too… For the first group (generic RC) the circuit they would drive with their CellLogs would be latching - first pulse would latch it. A button to reset (think bathroom GFI outlets). The second group would have no issue building either a simple analog circuit which counted pulses (much faster than the Check Engine light) and then when Next Number Timeout (too long for next sequence) (or better after receipt of second digit) the system (analog or digital) would examine the code it just received and apply it to a form of look up table and use that to direct the proper error action.

[Interlinking]

Instead of redesigning a great product… why not an isolated data link between then so that they can be installed in series and recognize total pack volage and cell level variances across packs they are connected to.

That's my .02 - I'm off to bed.

-Mike

That was a damn site more than 2 cents Mike. Thanks for all your hard work on this.

mwkeefer said:
.. the S-320 (can someone confirm this please) is the unit with a shunt which wold work for charging?
Hello Mike,

ich looked up the manuals on the meanwell-website:
http://www.meanwell.com/search/S-320/default.htm
http://www.meanwell.com/search/SP-320/default.htm

They both work with hiccup-mode!
They seem to be identical besides the cooling.

But i had another idea:
One of my EV's runs with NiCads. Pulse charging is a good method of charging NiCads.
I think i will do a little test with my sp-320-48 an figure out the load the batteries get from "pulsing" the 6,7 A in hiccup-mode.

Do you think the supplys will stand this method of repeatedly starting and shutting down for 2 or 3 hours?

Emzero,

For the most part you are right but I found the complete (didn't check your links, I'm in the midst of an experiement now trying to switch the IC from Hiccup mode to current limiting mode... that would solve our issue, but I have some traces to check and then a shunt to calculate based on what I happen to have on hand.

In reality one thing stands out clearly between the S-320/S-350 and their counterparts the SP-320-X models:

In teh SP-X models the manual or test report SP-320-13/5 is the one i found but I'm sure they are all the same...

Overload Protection they list Hiccup Mode
below that..
SHORT Protection - Short Every Output 1 Hour No Damage - Constant Current Limiting is the effect.

Under the S-320/S-350 modesl the protections are stated as:

Over current: Hiccup Mode ?
Over Voltage: Hiccup mode ?

But then I know for a fact these only implement Constant Current Limiting (they have shunts)...

I'm going to work today to disable the Hiccup mode for Overload Protection and implement some form of constant current limiting mod... that should get these working well (and cheap) for chargers)

Cross your fingers!

-Mike

Mike, I'll donate an SP-320-48 if it will help in your efforts at all. I think you may already have one or more of them, but if you blow one up and need a replacement just ask.

Cross your fingers!
Hello Mike,

i do!!! :D

But as you are THE Expert i know concerning those mw-power-supplys, ich would (if i may) like to ask for your opinion:

I drive my litte EV (shown in the picture on the right) by 48 V/ 50 Ah NiCad-Aircraft-Cells
The standard-charge is CC 2-Step:
The main charge is 50 A - 60 A for about 1 h (if empty).
Step 2, which is just for equalizing the voltage of the 40 cells, usually lasts 1-3 hours CC by 2.5 A - 4 A.

Now i've herad about the advantages of pulse-charging with NiCad-Cells, esp. for equalizing.
So i did a little test with my SP-320-48 in Hiccup-mode:
It works perfect:
It "pulses" from 0 A to 7.5 A within about 1-2 seconds and charges about 3.4 Ah per hour.
Absolutely perfect for equalizing those cells!!!! :D :D

I did this test now for 4 hours, and it works fine. It doesn't even get a little bit warm.
But i am still in sorrow wheter that steadily starting and shutting down of the unit might damage it by the while :?:

Do you think, i could use my sp-320 that way?????

The Meanwell I have is Constant POWER regulated. And then change to constant voltage

It’s a serie different than the one of the 350W family. It’s the RSP-1500-48

You guess it’s a 1500W 48V 32A.
When I charge my ebike using it, my battery that are discharged at around 38V WILL NOT PUT IT IN OVERCURENT

That mean the battery voltage will climb to somewere 42V first and the current will be like ( max power divided by the 42V).. I know that the constant power is in the AC input after the AC-DC conversion and PFC section.

The max power input is somewere to 1900W.. yes..I know at 120V it’s higher than 15A.. =)).. and is like 17A

At this power input time the efficiency of the psu I get around 1650W output in CONSTANT POWER mode.

So 1650W divided by 42V it’s like 39A…

I also saw that the first board section that is the rectifier and PFC, does have a shunt.. so the shunt is in serie with the input and not the output.. that is to protect from overloading the rectifier board section in case of overcurrent.

The Meanwell RSP-1500 also have an overcurrent protection on the output ( 135%).. But it will shutdown the psu if sustained above few second and not stay in CC mode.

Conclusion.. if your psu have the CONSTANT POWER feature, it WILL work similar as CC mode.

Cost of the RSP1500 48V 32A ( can do 38-39A) is somwere 425$ new and 250$ used on ebay.

It’s the best buy I ever did !!!.. perfect for ANY 36 to 57V (full charge) battery cause it have adjustable Voltage.

Doc

mwkeefer said:
Meanwell SP-320-12,24,27,36,48

Wednesday, March 03, 2010
9:50 PM

[ General First Impressions ]

I have now spent about 6 hours of research and reverse tracing of the circuit......

I'm very thankful this forum is free :shock: . Thanks for all the hard work Mike (and everyone!).

I've edited my last post regarding proper modification. I've been thinking, for the newbies it may be very helpful if the OP set a link in the first post to a "how to" thread that summarized all the R&D in a long thread like this. I may create a simple "how to" thread once I am successful in modifying my own Meanwell unless someone a little more experienced steps in instead.

Doctorbass said:
Cost of the RSP1500 48V 32A ( can do 38-39A) is somwere 425$ new and 250$ used on ebay.

It’s the best buy I ever did !!!.. perfect for ANY 36 to 57V (full charge) battery cause it have adjustable Voltage.

Doc

Hey Doc, is there a way to limit the current on that unit for smaller capacity packs? Don't get me wrong I'd love to have a 23ah (is that 46ah while charging?) pack and/or pump 40amps for a 20min charge time on my Lipo but I don't think I could afford to do either :shock: .

rechargeourfuture said:
I'm very thankful this forum is free :shock: . Thanks for all the hard work Mike (and everyone!)
I would like to agree!!!!

rechargeourfuture said:
Hey Doc, is there a way to limit the current on that unit for smaller capacity packs?
Unfortunately the datasheet says no:
http://www.meanwell.com/search/RSP-1500/default.htm

But the higher versions are adjustable:
http://www.meanwell.com/search/RSP-2400/default.htm
http://www.meanwell.com/search/RSP-3000/default.htm

Let's see what Mike has to say about that...just kidding Mike!

It'll be interesting to see what response you get back from meanwell Mike. I suspect they'll give up very little information. The testing you're doing is great and if you find a solution that's excellent, but are the majority of people here going to be able to do the necessary mod if it means pulling out the board and replacing components ? I'm capable of doing it, but I'm also a bit lazy so I often like to take the quick, simple or ghetto way out.
We know that running a lower powered power supply in series will hold up the higher powered one but I realise alot may not need super high charging voltage or currents. So what about running an additional very small power supply in series - like a little 30w 5v unit. That would limit the current to around 5-6 amps and there's enough voltage adjustment in your existing unit that you could just turn it back down 5v to get the exact voltage you want. I'm sure there's plenty of options but a 30 second ebay search revealed THESEfor a bit over $10 delivered. You guys are getting these 320w units alot cheaper in the US than I am though so it mightn't be worthwhile

rechargeourfuture said:
I'm very thankful this forum is free :shock:
Indeed, although you can voluntarily donate a few bucks towards keeping the place running if you choose.

I have a 48v s350-48 meanwell. Mines came out the box doing 43-56v on the voltage adjustment. I needed it to drop down to 42 or lower. I look at the Srv1 and it measured 0-850ohm. I went to radio shack and put a 1/8w 220 ohm resistor 5% tolerance in series with sv1 pot and it now adjust down to 40.3v and up to 52v.

My question is... Do the meanwell power supplies have a unusual voltage drift? I had mines set at 52v testing it with a 10ohm load/heater. It was doing 52v @ about 5.15A. Then slowly over 10 min or so the voltage started drifting downward to about 51.78-51.80v.(Turnigy Meter) I took the load off and the voltage is drifting around 51.84 after 10 min of resting no load.

I cant adjust it back up to 52v anymore. But now i can adjust down to 39.9v. WTF (Checking with Turnigy Meter)

* Side Note
I have my Turnigy Meter hooked directly to the power supply. It currently displays 51.93v. My volt meter gives me 52.2v
The low side gives me 39.96v on the Turnigy Meter. My volt meter gives me 40.2v

* Doing a load test again. Voltmeter stays solid 52.1v. The Turnigy Meter voltage starts drifting downward.
False Alarm Guess there is no issue after all. Except for the Turnigy Meter being sensitive to temperature changes due to loads?

rechargeourfuture said:
Let's see what Mike has to say about that...just kidding Mike!

Sure you could limit the PWM duty cycle on the larger unit to reduce the current output... likely you could fool the PFC side too by playing with the shunt. The problem with those awesome high powered chargers/supplies is they are expensive!

3 x 24v S-350/S-320 (I think the "S" not the PS model has a shunt on the output for CC mode) at 30.00 usd (approx) each will give you a 54v to 84 volt range with power from 17.3 A to 11.14 CC mode for under $100.00 - and it will fit in a smaller trunk bag if needed.

Looking back at the origins of this thread and the CC/CV charger thread before it, I realized this issue was visited initally before the current modification was located on the S series models... there are a few basic CC / CV schematics available in the other thread...

What I'm trying to figure out now is a simple CC regulator which I can add onto any of these meanwell systems (24-100v @ 20A) which is no small task... The other possible option I mentioned before, on other PFC / PWM style control chips (supposedly pin for pin compatible) they have a feature which uses a resistor and a capacitor to time the delay before Hiccup mode is activated and the unit power down... In many data sheets for similar ICs, it seems by shorting the capacitor you can disable hiccup mode outright... the other advantage would be for this "Pulse Charging" technique... but by varying the resistor/cap combination you can change the durration and frequency of the pulses between Hiccups.

I do not currently have info on the S-320 series, does anyone have one of these models... not the SP but the S series?

-Mike

Somthing which I just noticed (magnifying glasses work great) the unit I have (Methods) is a S-320-24 but when you look at the circuit board the date and model are:

Model: S-320-R5
2005-12-21 which in american is 12/21/2005 so this is an ancient design, far older than my S-350's.

Could someone else with an S-320 model, look atop the PCB and report back the date and version of their units...

The 320-48 that was offered earlier, that was an S or an SP?

Regards,
Mike

mwkeefer said:
Somthing which I just noticed (magnifying glasses work great) the unit I have (Methods) is a S-320-24 but when you look at the circuit board the date and model are:

Model: S-320-R5
2005-12-21 which in american is 12/21/2005 so this is an ancient design, far older than my S-350's.

Could someone else with an S-320 model, look atop the PCB and report back the date and version of their units...

The 320-48 that was offered earlier, that was an S or an SP?

Regards,
Mike
If you're refering to my offer, it's an SP.

As are mine. I'll go check the PCB's after work.

Is this Mean Well a fake or its made only for countries that uses 220v AC?
Seller says there's no AC select switch and shows only 200-240 in the label.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200443048717

Attachments

• 273-0071661-e.jpg
    273-0071661-e.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 3,034
  • 273-0071661-b copy.jpg
    273-0071661-b copy.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3,028
Back