Throttle problem

My setup is QS205 2000w 72v hub motor with Votol EM100 controller.

The problem is when i give it a full throttle, it’s only open the throttle a little bit, or sometimes is start well for a few seconds and then the throttle seem to wind down to a very low speed even when i give it a full throttle.

I have check the throttle voltage response and also tried a new throttle without any success. I have also checked the voltage from the hall sensor. Everything is normal.

I have check the software setting and it’s correct.

Could anyone have any idea how to solve this issue?
Any help is appreciated....

Screen shots of your controller's setpoints.
Type of throttle, hall or potentiometer?
Throttle output voltage readings.
Battery particulars.
New build or running for some time?

The more information, the better...

Regards,
T.C.

TommyCat said:
Screen shots of your controller's setpoints.
Type of throttle, hall or potentiometer?
Throttle output voltage readings.
Battery particulars.
New build or running for some time?

The more information, the better...

Regards,
T.C.
Thank you for your reply.

The bike last controller was burned because of a pinched main battery wire positive to the frame.

I repair the cables and also replaced with a new controller (same type as before Votol EM100.)

The battery is 20S21P li ion from recycled laptop batteries that has been tested individually.

The throttle type is a generic ebike throttle, I don’t know what type it is.

The voltage output to the throttle is 5.35v.

2C56245D-0A0E-4715-A422-890C787CEB72.jpegBBB67549-07E9-457D-AA53-E8E0F11216C4.jpeg3FAD0B19-92F3-4D9C-BEA9-CAED1252A4A7.jpeg23E37641-52ED-47FB-A459-5791AC8FBE4F.jpeg

This morning something marvelous but mysterious happened. When I import new parameters file to the controller, all pf the sudden the bike is normal again. Even though all the parameters match the previous setting. It’s weird, but i’m glad that it all worked out.

Back