Tidalforce S-750 bike torque arm

My first S-750 is almost complete, today I made a torque arm. All that's left is to put on the chain and instrument it. Here's some pictures please if you have a moment check them out and tell me what you think.

Thanks JD for the frames and parts.

SteveP1120597.JPGP1120598.JPGP1120599.JPG

Is that fully custom or can you make more? I don't have a tital force but, my FS9 has almost identical recessed dropouts and I could dremel that down to fit perfectly... much simpler than blank stock.

Regards,

Mike

PS: I forgot, if it's not obvious.... beautiful!

Thanks for the fast replies, I didn't really think about making them to sell. But I do have three more frames I'm planning on building up so I'll need to make some more anyway. Anyone interested PM me and I'll see how many I need to make. I would like to clean it up a little, now that I have a better feel for what I need to do. I think I would bring the actual torque arm all the way out to the end and bevel the front. I might even be convinced to change the powder in my gun to something other than Yellow.
I used cold rolled steel flat stock and a piece of angle iron.

Thanks, I'm going to put the chain on the bike and see how it rides I'll post pictures some pictures

Steve

Nice work. We still need to get the motor makers to integrate the torque arm into the motor, like the Hienzmanns do.

Nice Job!

You should make these for sale - there are a whole lotta S-750 frames out there now. If you feel like building more, I'd be happy to email everyone who bought S-750 Frames from me and send them your way!

-JD

Please excuse me, I'm working on too many projects at once, I just got an EVG frame today, I've been working on a Worksman trike and still tinkering on the S-750. I did find a local machine shop that said they could CNC these for me, at least that way wouldn't look cobbled up. I should have the CAD file to them the beginning of the week. I'll keep you posted

Thanks

Steve

Back