Who have already blowed their Crystalyte controller here?

Hummmm.. I really begin to worry about my X5 5305 when seeing some of these axel/dropout problem!

Just think about that: 5305 on a 26" wheel +50A+ 84V.... on a standard 17 years old trek mountain bike with cromoly frame... The axel and the dropout would have some very very high stress!!

80lbs on 26"wheel.... ... and what on the 11mm axel!! :shock: :!: it's 60 times that torque!! = 4800lbs!! two and half tons!!!

Think about that!
Doc

:shock: !!

Doc

Doctorbass said:
Hummmm.. I really begin to worry about my X5 5305 when seeing some of these axel/dropout problem!

Just think about that: 5305 on a 26" wheel +50A+ 84V.... on a standard 17 years old trek mountain bike with cromoly frame... The axel and the dropout would have some very very high stress!!

80lbs on 26"wheel.... ... and what on the 11mm axel!! :shock: :!: it's 60 times that torque!! = 4800lbs!! two and half tons!!!

Think about that!
Doc

:shock: !!

Doc

We need a company to produce bicycle frames with insane steel drop outs for the front and back, call e-bike frames or something :D

Then we need only worry about the frame braking in half and the other half with the hub motor running away from us while riding :lol:

Back