ADAPTTO Controllers - new functions discussion

just a question of money...this bultacos are nice, but very expensive comparing to "normal" ebikes.

for those offroad guys you can have a street legal mid-drive bike half that price of a bultaco.
here in germany they have a bad reputation because very bad service. But the bikes run very well. out of the box with just 2,5 kw.

i think i have not tell you how easy you can fit a 5cm bigger motor and what power level you will reach with that.
controller is in shape of a 12fet xie-chang. very easy to install a 18fet.

drawback is space for battery.....

newest model is a "fat-tricks" ..

etricks_F01.jpg

eTricks-Evolution-R01-1.jpg

etricks-evo-c01.jpg

http://hiconsumption.com/2014/09/etricks-evolution-r01-electric-hybrid-bike/

@Adaptto E-Drives Lab
or other adaptto insiders

Are there any News on the new adaptto controller series if there is actually something like that happening ?

Are any of our suggestions helpful and built into the new series ?

What will be major changes of the new series ?

greets

Notger

Well, they are working on it, but as usual, it takes longer then anticipated.
The main developer wants it to work like hardware/software from Steve Jobs, that is - in perfect synergy.

The first release will most probably be a Max-e equivalent controller. Slightly bigger. Better protected from ingress of water. I think they mentioned "water-cooling ready"
The connectors are "screw-ons" It will have BT functionality. Not sure if they will leave som cool features to the final version, like reporting the log of what is happening live inside the controller to the Adaptto via BT comm.
The rest I can't remember... or just don't want to tell you :)

They are also working on a helpdesk system. So every case will be registered in a database and the customer will be able to follow the status of the repair online.

well.. that sounds promissing. Lets see how stuff is going to be :)

Back