Amberwolf gratitude thread

Amberwolf rocks! Thank you for doing an amazing job for so long my friend!

Amberwolf threads where the first ones i read when i first joined, made me want to make my own ebike. i hope he still helps everyone out as he has a wealth of knowledge that would be a great loss.
:D

Thanks for all your hard work amberwolf! I haven't been online much lately but over the years you've always been the swift and fair hand of moderation.
I know it's a much bigger task than the majority of people realize and it's disappointing that a handful of people who can't behave reasonably have prompted you, quite justifiably, to call it quits.
I'm sure moderating took up a big chunk of your time - enjoy spending that now on more project, home improvement and dog time :)

cheers.jpg

Definitely appreciate the many thankless hours of moderating, Amberwolf. Hope the other moderators can keep up with the overload of crap you handed off to them. You resignation thread was a real shocker with the tone of words you used. I doubt anyone could have said it better.

Onward and upward, Buddy.

Harold

Thanks for all the efforts you put in here Amberwolf,
I wish you all the best for a future as a normal user that , thanks to people like you,has been really good to this newbie here.
Cheers buddy.

Thanks AW,junk dissapeared at an alarming rate, as long as youre still here im happy..

Thanks Amberwolf for the great job you have done through the years. You have always been the hardest working moderator the time i have known you.

Although you can be a hard core spam killer and sometimes may kill or move stuff that some people don't really see as spam, everyone reasonable knows your fair.

And its impossible to make everyone happy when you are doing such a good job as a spam killer warrior. I think you should be allowed to exercise your best judgement and kill/move anything you want rather than debate grey areas etc...nobody else has time for that and nobody seems to put the time into moderating that you do.

I hope you re-consider because I think ES wont be the same place without you.

Many thanks Amberwolf.
Not only are you a great moderator, spam killer and inspiring recycler.
You were/are the master of the search and link. You've helped direct the flow of questions like no other.
I hope you enjoy your new found time.
All the best.

Hey Amberwolf,

You have always done a great job of moderating IMPO, kept everything impartial and in my very limited private communications with you, you were fair, reasonable, impartial and polite. I can imagine it must get very old, very quickly, having to deal with some of the stuff you have to deal with.

Take it easy and don't take too much notice :)

ATB
Paul

Amberwolf is a good, fair, impartial man with no hidden agenda who enjoys putting his energy into this board helping people.

In my life those types of people are the exception and we can not have too many of them.

Thanks for all you do Amber.

Words fail to say how much Amberwolf did for the fourm. But it's a big job, and hard to keep it up for years.

I've felt this forum has been riding on AW's shoulders for quite some time. I'll eventually move back to the Phoenix area and I look forward to the opportunity to thank AW in person for volunteering such quality service to the E-S community.

A true heavyweight on the forum, thanks for keeping things clean and tidy.

i suppose now is my chance to see if anyone wants to buy some penis enlargement pills? :D

brumbrum said:
A true heavyweight on the forum, thanks for keeping things clean and tidy.

i suppose now is my chance to see if anyone wants to buy some penis enlargement pills? :D

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AW, thank you.

Penis enlargement pills lol

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Amberwolf on the well deserved font color! Right on…

Amberwolf is a gentleman's gentleman! Thanks for all your efforts over the years, and sharing your journey with your dog pals. I enjoy hearing of your adventures with them. You are an amazing person Mike, with a heart bigger than most.

Take care and best wishes for continual joy in your journey!

Thanks Amberwolf for helping keep this place as remarkably clean and functional as it is. And enjoy your newfound spare time; you've more than earned your leisure.

Thanks Amberwolf and the rest of the moderators for the effort and time searching and killing spam. So many times I've received an email about an update to a thread and when I follow it there's nothing new there. Instantly I know that a moderator has already deleted some spam that was there. Rarely spam is there and I mark it for moderation. Usually it is already gone.

Thanks!

Thank you very much Amberwolf. As has already been said over and over in different ways, your uncomplaining effort has made life more pleasant for the rest of us on this excellent forum. If you consider the technological development of electronic vehicles that is generated by the many levels of intellect sharing input, with unpleasant distraction minimised due to your help, you have literally made the world a better place for many people, in many ways.

"The only people with whom you should try to get even are those that have helped you."
John E. Southard

Back