AngelDust|Trampa HolyPro 35|SK6374 168kv|E-TOXX|Dual VESC

Ok that's enough.
Please stop posting videos or I'll have to explain to my wife why I blew my christmas bonus on a mtb build...

you should get it ! this thing is just awesome. The trampa deck is outstanding.

just did this for you when I saw your message this morning. 4200mAH is 19.60km distance with Multistar cheap 10C. Works fine. 8°C outside. Max Amps draw is 17Ah on 12S

This is "Le palais de tokyo", not that nice for filming.

IMG_4365.jpg

And la Tour Eiffel in background

IMG_4371.jpg

Enjoy !

okp said:
you should get it ! this thing is just awesome. The trampa deck is outstanding.
just did this for you when I saw your message this morning. 4200mAH is 19.69km distance with Multistar cheap 10C. Works fine. 8°C outside.

I think I underestimated range that I'll get out of my two 10Ah swappable battery packs with my build (I thought that about 20 km per one battery pack) :D It's gonna be awesome! (still waiting for the parts :cry:)
As always, great video and editing okp, go-pro gimball is super usefull!

IMG_4386.jpg

Tires are inflated at 60PSI. Awesome speed. Rock solid and still huge fun to ride.

wow.jpg

IMGLOGO2.jpg

ollie3.jpg

Multistar 10 are performing quite OK at this time. I will report back often. I remember when I had weak lipos in RC helicopters, sometimes I had less punch. What is difficult to measure here is the punch as 12S on a EMTB... even on a weak lipo... is enough punch to climb a hill ! Imagine on the asphalt.

I drew 5000mAH.. lipo was 3.11V; I had no more power on the batteries; Still trying to push on the throttle; no power at all. But that was normal :)

BEFORE CHARGING

Lipo 1

IMG_4391.jpg

Lipo 2
IMG_4390.jpg

IMG_4392.jpg

AFTER CHARGING

5000mAH over 5200mAH with max capacity charging set to 95% ...with a startup boost value set at 0.030 on VESC (awesome value)

IMG_4394.jpg

IMG_4395.jpg

Enjoy!

well, I went DIY on the enclosures. Here are some photos of the progression.

IMG_4583.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_4665.jpg

IMG_4669.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

IMG_4763.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg

IMG_4764.jpg

I moved to the battery box

IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

then I worked on the battery tray

IMG_4779.jpg

IMG_4781.jpg

a little thumbs up on my next build with the truncated :)

IMG_4790.jpg

back to the tray

IMG_4791.jpg

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

Now I added a nice finish on the raw boxes

IMG_4816.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4817.jpg

IMG_4818.jpg

stay tuned !

Now i'm convinced that CF is the way to go. The foam you use is polyurethane?, and does the enclosure act as a faraday cage and block the radio signal?

thank you. I can't recommend trampa board enough. I really like how the deck behaves plus the titanium trucks are awesome in behavior. I wish I could get my hand on a XCARVE; I know people say it's not that accurate or well it's a low cost CNC carver.. but well that would fit my requirements :D

Nice work my friend.
Your carbon skillz are pretty well!

You going straight forward to make the board more lightweight.

Can you confirm that your Multistar Lipos have around 640gramm per 6S-5200mAh Pack as Hobbyking listed?

I´m really trying to lower my boardweight too, build up a new Chaindriven one at the moment.
Using 5800maH ZippyCompact as 12S Config, but i´m still @ 12.5KG.

Ok if i to some rework on the Battery and Electronic Enclosures in a similar way as you do, what can i save? Maybe 600gramms ?!

I´m wondering how you get this low with 11.2KG, maybe i have to weight the Heelstraps, dont know what they have.

Less weight more power (-;

Keep on with your great build.
hang loose
jenso

Such a beautiful build. I need to progress to eMTB.

What range are you getting on battery/controller/motor setup?

Hey Cedric.

Saw you on ARTE on Saturday.

NICE

http://tracks.arte.tv/de/gibt-es-skateboards-kuenftig-auch-elektrisch

Greetz
Jenso

huh, that was getting REALLY slow in the end instead of just slipping tires. do you think this could be a consequence of can bus linked vescs with traction control enabled? would like to see this again without traction control, cause the 6374 engines should just immediately break loose the wheel! :eek:

Back