Aussie Perth Group Ride Hillarys2FreoCoastRide.

Can the end/halfway point be somewhere an ES'er has a contact for power point bulk charging while chatting over establishment's food/bevvies? =D
If stopped for an hour that should do the trick ;) BYO power boards.
(sounding like that Top Gear episode with Jeremy and James staying overnight for the 13hr charge and discovering local sights and cuisine)

I'm open to any suggestion seeing that i'll have to truck the bike anyway, my range is about 35 - 40 k's @ about 37kph, wherever whenever
mark

I'll be out of commission for at least the next 3 months fellas, bikes broke and im off the Bali...

Have fun peoples..

KiM

Off the Bali? Never heard that one before...

Hope your bikes are allright mate ;)

Have a good trip, just don't carry someone else's electric bike parts in your backpack with your boogie board. Reminder to brush up on the hitchhikers guide:
http://hitchhikers.wikia.com/wiki/Somebody_Else%27s_Problem_field

PS: I have just acquired a used A2B Metro, for future potential of the chassis, but really wanting to derestrict it from our 200W 25kph to the 500W 32kph available in rest of the world. Even Europe have an "Offroad" button to enable 500W, not for us :( Looking to tweak it in stock form in the meantime of the next big thing, and get some extra range from old packs to add on for a ride like this.

Back