buying lipo in Australia 2020 Hobbyking...

Hillhater said:
John Bozi said:
I checked now too and yes you are right they now say they are in stock!

Who do I believe now....

I'll wait for you to visit them...
I dropped in at the Moruya W/hs today.
Its just a small W/hs logistics operation with 2 guys there part time.
They dont let you in the door, and they know nothing about what is in the boxes.
.. they are just a Pick, Pack, and Dispatch,...operation for multiple businesses.
I had to give then a SKU number for then to check on their computer, but they did also do a physical check in the Rack to make sure the computer record was correct and the packs physically there.
14 packs of the Turnigy 16Ah, 6 s packs in stock.
The main guy did say that Hobby king, Singapore, are a shambles to deal with, and suggested avoiding them if possible ! ..( advice from their own distributor !?)

Man your info is priceless, thanks for knocking on the physical door. That is like a myth buster show or something!

I bet you enjoyed finding out the mystery behind the facade. And you proved your original info correct too...

You know even though they got those in stock I am not happy with the pricess to pay for them. I reckon they are cutting a few hundred bucks off all us ebikers for no fair reason. That's my hunch.

I am going to look at Aliexpress first. I have had problems before with them but the platform did inverstigate the problem and make it all come out clean.

fingers crossed.

Back