E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Hyena said:
The guy has quite a popular channel on youtube. He's a motorbike hoon, it's just on this occasion he was loaned an ebike.
Yes it was a dumb thing to do and it certainly brings negative publicity when it's accompanied with a typically one sided media beat up like that. The video in the clip was also sped up and the audio modified to make their point.
I'm not defending him but at the same time it's one of several hundred high speed ebike videos on youtube that have been shot on public roads. Log onto ES facebook and almost daily you'll see people posting vids of doing motorbike speeds on the road all around the world.
No doubt these are intended primarily for use offroad but before everyone gets toooo caught up in all of this, Stealth themselves posted a vid showing similar antics just days ago.

https://www.facebook.com/StealthElectricBikes/videos/1129925510371968/?fref=nf

As Kepler said I'm sure the cops will find him if they want to. No need to actively rat him out :|
Who knows if that demo bike was registered anyway ? :wink:

In my mind, a big difference between some majestic wheelies and outright dangerous riding on shared bike paths and crazy car chasing antics.

But you are right about not getting too high on our horses (so to speak). Most of us are probably guilty of some less than ideal riding antics. Hopefully though we all appreciate that we are lucky enough to be experiencing the golden age of ebikes and don't abuse the privilege. All I can say is ride smart and safe. Let's stay under the radar for as long as we can.

Rix said:
Putting on my work hat, here is the deal, for the cops to successfully charge a rider for a crime like this, they need way more than just the video of the violation. Need a date and time stamp, and positive identification of the rider. In the US, any misdemeanor crime outside of 1 year from occurrence, can't be charged. This video was uploaded June 2015, but if it was made before March 12, 2015, even with the rider positively identified, no charges could be pursued in the US. If Australia has the same statue of limitations the US does, and I don't know if it does or not, don't be surprised if nothing will happen to A rider. Ironically I talked with Arider via email way back when he posted his first rides on the Bomber and Fighter, guy strikes me as someone I would enjoy riding in the bush, aka offroad with. Back to my ebiker hat. Like alot of you folks here, I agree that this crap can potentially ruin the sport for us. I will be the first to admit I ride like a hooligan on public roads. But I don't blatantly do it in traffic around cars, school zones/crossings, bike paths, sidewalks, and most importantly in front of cops. I am not going to force one my friends or colleagues to have to do their job because of my riding style.

Thanks Rix, that is very interesting information.

Kepler said:
All I can say is ride smart and safe. Let's stay under the radar for as long as we can.
This is the bottom line! Hoon responsibly gents :)
Where have I heard that fly under the radar advice before ? :p

Kepler said:
In my mind, a big difference between some majestic wheelies and outright dangerous riding on shared bike paths and crazy car chasing antics.
Agreed, and you could argue there's a difference between an organised video shoot and the footage from a strapped on a helmet cam on your ride home. Mind you, if today tonight or any of the those usual media shows wanted to push their agenda they could easily take that stealth clip with suitably damning commentary and deceptive editing and make it look like he was the 4th horsemen of the apocalypse and about to bring about the end of days :lol:

I feel like my 2 biggest hobbies are coming under serious fire lately - ebikes and RC flying. Apparently I can't leave my driveway on either my ebike or flying my drone without breaking laws or upsetting some lobby group :x :roll:

Oh and Rix I'm not sure about the rest of the country but in NSW I believe our statute of limitations is 6 months for general summary offences unless other they fall under other acts that have longer periods. The road traffic act in this case is actually 12 months but as you said they'd have have to really prove it. And the footage could easily have been shot months prior to uploading anyway. Either way sounds like I'm safe to upload some of previously censored footage from my last trip to the US trip now :p

ridethelightning said:
bigbore said:
one4torque said:
the wishes of the "greater good" will crush this hobby..... or turn it into a lame 250watt pas only option......
Just like the early days of jet skiing... you could ski anywhere.... it was not until they got "successful" in sales.. that every numb-nut with a credit card rode jetskiis dangerously under influence, on busy water ways that they started to ban them everywhere...... same thing can happen to our beloved hobby...... I digress.

Time for another Longboard Island Lager... to wash my pain away :)

Quadrocopters was the same ... now there are laws that restrict the use of them. I think that would be better to avoid posting video of fast street riding e-bikes on youtube.
well, we all know its far too late for that.

time to get training at high speed evasive tactics...know thy neighbourhood!

How is this different than the first 50 years?

Lurkin said:
Hate to say it, but it was bound to happen. Glad it wasn't associated with something worse, i.e. a death or serious accident occurring. 80km/h on bike paths is asking for it... where else are people to get used to riding bikes/learning to ride only to get mowed down by an out of control dill.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will suffer more regulation in the future despite being responsible... this will apply to more than just stealth bike owners.... :evil:

Welcome to email him and see what he thinks/forward his contact details to the police... 'Peter' ariderslife@hotmail.com https://www.facebook.com/AridersLifeOfficial/info/?tab=page_info

I doubt you'll get anything sensible back. Evidently he is very proud of his idiocy.

Hello Lurkin,

All you had to do was ask me to jump on ES and we can chat, No need for all this hatred.

Arider, if it wasnt you it would be some other utube vid they would have dragged up to make their point...

sometimes i suspect there are people out there with other motives for a campaign against ebikes, safety aside, and it might be just that they have finally gotten around to implementing it, and will be looking for excuses...

Kepler said:
Excellent Ariderslife, thanks for dropping by.

So give us your thoughts on your riding style versus the hoon responsibly and under the radar discussion.

First off i want to point out that i was wearing and always do wear my DOT Approved Motocross helmet when i ride the bomber.
I would consider my riding style as confident and controlled.
Why do i consider my style Confident and controlled? Well, Several factors.
i grew up riding motocross bikes/ racing downhill / racing bmx.
I have a full motorcycle license,
Ive done courses in first aid and listed as OD.
while comparing my motorbike background to e bikes is night and day, ALOT transfers over and almost makes the Ebike feel like a total toy to me.
i wouldn't go as far as to say the E-bike is but i have no issue or regret in saying i am not no normal ebike rider, not claiming im pro or anything.. just stating how i see it.

As for people saying riding those 80kph Speeds on that Footpath at the start of the video is within my control
You have to remember the GoPros field of view doesnt show peoples facial expressions from a distance, mannerisms etc.
many of the people i passed seen me coming along time before i got near them.

I am merely showing the world how these 5,000watt + ebikes perform in the Real World in the hands of a rider who can control the bike, not some 14yo with no road
experience or comprehension of how Cars react to bikes in traffic.

Lurkin called this idiocy,
What i call idiocy is ANYONE who smokes cigarettes.

Now as for the Hoon aspect of it, Yes i guess you can say wheelies are hoon related but did you notice what was different about mine..
I had control of the wheelie from the moment the front tyre came up to the moment i put it back down again.
Learning to use the rear brake in harmony with the throttle will give you smooth controlled wheelies.

Hoon Behaviour to me would riding around doing burnouts on the ebike at traffic lights and ripping up peoples lawns.
Hooning would be doing 80 in a 60zone on the ebike,
granted a few times i may have dabbled a tad over the speed limit but all within safe boundaries. and exit routes.

Now for the Police thing.
Police know who i am, and have for years they have my number and on occasion the NSW Motorcycle committees have called me asking for any suitable footage for police demonstration's
such as drivers using the phone, acceleration on the E-bike, how fast they stop etc. i donate footage wilingly. If they wanted to see examples of how fast Ebikes can Stop then i will go out
and find somewhere away from harming others and practise, get some good response times then go find a suitable "real world" street and show them the reaction times, the feedback from
people who see how fast these bombers can stop has always intrigued alot of people. THEY do stop alot faster then someones home made single pot braking setup.

As for the ABC article,
They had dubbed the audio, taken words out of context and sped up parts of the video. SEVERAL people did notice this and pointed it out, ABC removed the (video) from facebook the following day.
ABC never asked me for an interview and i would have accepted that and gone on camera to debate to logiistics of Ebike laws and my opinion..

So for those that want to know my opinion on Ebike laws.

What i want to see is this..

Increase the Legal limit to 1,000watt, ( add a minimum age, 16 - this is debateable )
- Sub 1,000 watt e-bikes limited to 45kph.

1,000watt+ e-bikes are to carry a Green Plate aka (E- plate)
- An E-Plate would be a small metal plate that sits of the back of the seat post, this Plate and Plate number confirm the rider has
- A: A Valid Motorbike licence
- B: DOT - CE Certified Helmet required.
- C: front and rear blinking lights + bell
- D: The Speeds the 1,000watt+ ebikes can do will be debated, i personally would be happy to have a 80kph speed limit but 60 kph seems more realistic.

- 1000watt + Ebikes are to be tested and Verified by Selected Mountain Stores who can confirm that bikes are in running order.
- this inspection is to be done Once a year, the Fee would be $120 to 200 ( again debatable ) - This Fee includes the E-Plate
- The Service Fee / E- Plate Fee does not include what may need to be fixed

- Essentially it would be Creating revenue for the government but also allowing MORE people to ride Ebikes and backyard tinkers who want 5,000 / 10,000 watt bikes road legal.

* id like to have those scooters with the Seats on them Banned, i've seen some nasty crashes on those things
* as for those elec scooters, Again Debatable, i dont want kids flying down the footpath at 45kph on a 400,watt scooter
** im sure there is other things i cant think of at the moment..

ridethelightning said:
sometimes i suspect there are people out there with other motives for a campaign against ebikes, safety aside, and it might be just that they have finally gotten around to implementing it, and will be looking for excuses...

What does that even mean?

Wait a second.. Ariderslife is on ES!?!?!?!?! That's amazing! Dude I love your videos! You have inspired me to buy me a Vector with 14kW. I don't give a flux, I would have done such videos anyway like you. Why don't you post more stealth videos? :mrgreen: don't stop with your videos.

Ariderslife said:
Kepler said:
Excellent Ariderslife, thanks for dropping by.

So give us your thoughts on your riding style versus the hoon responsibly and under the radar discussion.

First off i want to point out that i was wearing and always do wear my DOT Approved Motocross helmet when i ride the bomber.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I think firstly we tend to think of ebike hooning as a term of endearment rather that than a criticism around here. We all wish we could wheelie like that. The main point as far as i am concerned is that the law says 250W ebikes that do 25kph. We are stuck with this and it isn't going to change soon. However we get away with riding high powered ebikes by not drawing too much attention to ourselves. Keep pushing the boundaries but also respect the fact that your actions could well have an impact on us all including the Stealth Electric Bike business.

Ariderslife said:
.... Summary: I am very skilled with an ebike and I responsibly use personal safety equipment
No dispute there. Your wheelies are very impressive. 8)
Ariderslife said:
As for people saying riding those 80kph Speeds on that Footpath at the start of the video is within my control .... many of the people i passed seen me coming along time before i got near them.
I am merely showing the world how these 5,000watt + ebikes perform in the Real World in the hands of a rider who can control the bike...
Perhaps you consider this to be what you are doing. Unfortunately, higher powered ebikes have been cast in a pretty negative light and public electronic content can be twisted to the way the user chooses. You might be making awesome videos, but at the same time unwittingly fueling the content for criticism.

Aside from that, despite all the skill in the world, the way other people will react can be pretty surprising and is uncontrollable. You are assuming they will be as reasonable as you are when you zip past at 80 km/h. (at slower speed) I've had people walk towards me, their kids run out, old people wander about etc. there's a pearler of a video on here of a dog zipping out at someone. 80 km/h in a zone where people are not expecting it is.. pretty dangerous for them and you. As your experienced with motorcycles, you would know there is still plenty to bust, even with safety gear not to mention the impact/ potential fatality of a pedestrian.
Ariderslife said:
Hooning would be doing 80 in a 60zone on the ebike,
So we are in agreement. Good.
Ariderslife said:
Now for the Police thing....
As for the ABC article....
As Kepler has noted, most of us consider it to be a bit of a privilege to remain left alone by the police. This has really just been because they haven't had any reason to go after electric bikes although due to their popularity and videos like yours/ biased coverage from ABC - its looking pretty unlikely to remain that way.

Despite the dramatic movie references ["rat"], calling the police is actually the usual response people have to others committing crimes. In hindsight I realise you seem pretty reasonable - I wasn't anticipating that. But going forward, please for others sake and your own - be more careful.
Ariderslife said:
What i want to see is this.... Summary: Realistic ebike limits/moped laws
Sure, couldn't agree more. 8)

Kepler said:
Rix said:
Putting on my work hat, here is the deal, for the cops to successfully charge a rider for a crime like this, they need way more than just the video of the violation. Need a date and time stamp, and positive identification of the rider. In the US, any misdemeanor crime outside of 1 year from occurrence, can't be charged. This video was uploaded June 2015, but if it was made before March 12, 2015, even with the rider positively identified, no charges could be pursued in the US. If Australia has the same statue of limitations the US does, and I don't know if it does or not, don't be surprised if nothing will happen to A rider. Ironically I talked with Arider via email way back when he posted his first rides on the Bomber and Fighter, guy strikes me as someone I would enjoy riding in the bush, aka offroad with. Back to my ebiker hat. Like alot of you folks here, I agree that this crap can potentially ruin the sport for us. I will be the first to admit I ride like a hooligan on public roads. But I don't blatantly do it in traffic around cars, school zones/crossings, bike paths, sidewalks, and most importantly in front of cops. I am not going to force one my friends or colleagues to have to do their job because of my riding style.

Thanks Rix, that is very interesting information.

Any time Kep, always glad to see you and Hyena on the thread. You guys have always been there to help me fix something I screwed up. :lol: Believe me, its appreciated.

Hyena said:
Kepler said:
All I can say is ride smart and safe. Let's stay under the radar for as long as we can.
This is the bottom line! Hoon responsibly gents :)
Where have I heard that fly under the radar advice before ? :p

I feel like my 2 biggest hobbies are coming under serious fire lately - ebikes and RC flying. Apparently I can't leave my driveway on either my ebike or flying my drone without breaking laws or upsetting some lobby group :x :roll:

Oh and Rix I'm not sure about the rest of the country but in NSW I believe our statute of limitations is 6 months for general summary offences unless other they fall under other acts that have longer periods. The road traffic act in this case is actually 12 months but as you said they'd have have to really prove it. And the footage could easily have been shot months prior to uploading anyway. Either way sounds like I'm safe to upload some of previously censored footage from my last trip to the US trip now :p

Yah, not that much different on the statue of limitations. The States are funny as hell with how some laws vary greatly state to state. For example, in the Great State of Nevada, where I live, Gaming, Gambling and Prostitution is legal. Go to my home state of Idaho, and solicit for sex or get caught playing Poker, slot machines, or Black Jack, you going to jail and paying some big fines. However, betting on horse races at Les Bois Park in Garden City is legal. :?

Ariderslife said:
I am merely showing the world how these 5,000watt + ebikes perform in the Real World in the hands of a rider who can control the bike, not some 14yo with no road

There's a difference between innocent bystanders (they don't have your "safety equipment") being forced to see you and the potential fallout if a kid makes a wrong move just as you do your tricks and they get hit by a 54kg bike plus 90kg rider compared to people making their own informed decision to view ebikes. But it seems you have different reality. I wonder who would pay the hospital costs or worse for the bystaders if it goes wrong... but the way I read your response you think you're infallible. I consider the above worst case, as it is, you view notoriety and a few views on YouTube (ego) above keeping the ebike thing low key for all the other ebikers (selfish).

Kepler said:
ridethelightning said:

What does that even mean?
yep, sorry for being a bit vague, not one of my better posts :lol:

well this is pure surmise of course, and may sound a bit x-files, but i often suspect that there are government factions/powers that be that would prefer to postpone pure electric transport for as long as possible(anything that might compete with, say, a motorcycle or car in terms of practicality)
hey, we have a liberal pro coal/oil idiot government dont we?:D
while they want to look good, condoning anything that looks vaguely good for the environment superficially, I dont believe their real agenda lies anywhere in that direction.
it tasmania however, its not that way at all with the state gov.
they actually want to invest in electric infrastructure , not because its environmentally friendly, but because they have realised that they can tap into the fuel market , selling more hydro power.

btw, has anyone seen any KTM electric motorcross bikes at dealers in AUS yet?
I asked my local dealer and they said they were mysteriously not allowed to import them,despite the many customers that were interested...

ridethelightning said:
well this is pure surmise of course, and may sound a bit x-files, but i often suspect that there are government factions/powers that be that would prefer to postpone pure electric transport for as long as possible(anything that might compete with, say, a motorcycle or car in terms of practicality)
while they want to look good, condoning anything that looks vaguely good for the environment superficially, I dont believe their real agenda lies anywhere in that direction.
they actually want to invest in electric infrastructure , not because its environmentally friendly, but because they have realised that they can tap into the fuel market , selling more hydro power.

I asked my local dealer and they said they were mysteriously not allowed to import them,despite the many customers that were interested...

AFAIK. the Nissan Leaf and Tesla are sold in Australia along with the BMW EV, maybe others so yeah, it's a bit of an x-files mentality.

Isn't Tasmania that Australian state that actually has no Hydro power as they ran it down for small short term windfall and now their dams are at record lows, potentially damaging the hydro turbines and causing environmental damage such as silt, fish death and vegetation issues?
Rather than just hydro electric power, Tasmania was also importing dirty coal power from Victoria until the Basslink crapped out and now Tasmania has imported quite a number of stinking diesel generators?

Thanks for calling in to offer your perspective. I'm going to call you out in a couple of things here though, noting that I do agree with you in some of the regulatory points.
Ariderslife said:

The trouble is, a 14yo is the exact audience that DOES see riding like this and then thinks it's within their capacity to do the same when they jump on. Look up "optimism Bias" and the impact it has on our choices.

Ariderslife said:
I had control of the wheelie from the moment the front tyre came up to the moment i put it back down again.
Learning to use the rear brake in harmony with the throttle will give you smooth controlled wheelies.

There's no doubt wheelies are fun, but there's a time and a place for them. I've got exactly the same issue with the videos that Stealth are promoting, regardless of whether it's a talented rider like Jack Field or not. Do them in a public place with pedestrians around and you deserve the reaming that's coming your way... On a piece of secluded single track, fine, approaching an obstacle to clear it, fine, in a controlled arena, great. In a public thoroughfare, definitely not fine -I know how unpredictable my 3 kids are and how fast something can bolt out in front of you. It's only going to take one serious injury to set a precedent that completely destroys the potential opportunities for eBikes and sees them regulated out of viability.

Ariderslife said:
As for the ABC article,
They had dubbed the audio, taken words out of context and sped up parts of the video. SEVERAL people did notice this and pointed it out, ABC removed the (video) from facebook the following day...ABC never asked me for an interview and i would have accepted that and gone on camera to debate to logistics of Ebike laws and my opinion.

That's journalism. Chances are they'd have edited out your perspectives - they have a line they were pursuing, which wouldn't align with their storyline.

Ariderslife said:
So for those that want to know my opinion on Ebike laws. What i want to see is this..

Increase the Legal limit to 1,000watt, ( add a minimum age, 16 - this is debateable )
- Sub 1,000 watt e-bikes limited to 45kph.

1,000watt+ e-bikes are to carry a Green Plate aka (E- plate)
- An E-Plate would be a small metal plate that sits of the back of the seat post, this Plate and Plate number confirm the rider has
- A: A Valid Motorbike licence
- B: DOT - CE Certified Helmet required.
- C: front and rear blinking lights + bell
- D: The Speeds the 1,000watt+ ebikes can do will be debated, i personally would be happy to have a 80kph speed limit but 60 kph seems more realistic.

- 1000watt + Ebikes are to be tested and Verified by Selected Mountain Stores who can confirm that bikes are in running order.
- this inspection is to be done Once a year, the Fee would be $120 to 200 ( again debatable ) - This Fee includes the E-Plate
- The Service Fee / E- Plate Fee does not include what may need to be fixed

- Essentially it would be Creating revenue for the government but also allowing MORE people to ride Ebikes and backyard tinkers who want 5,000 / 10,000 watt bikes road legal.

On many of these points, I'd agree, but would come back to the question of where you think people are gong to ride them. Are you going to allow an 80km/h capable eBike onto a cycleway to share as mixed space use with pedestrians? Or put a 60km/h limited eBike onto an arterial road of 80km/h limits? Australia, bless its cotton socks, doesn't have the fortitude to have sensible discussions about shared road-space with cyclists, let alone contemplate the speed-pedelec standards coming online in the EU. Having an earlier entry level licence for 15yos ( a licence category like this exists in Germany, Austria) to learn road craft is a great thing - the challenge is having safe infrastructure where they can use it, which would rule out most Sydney roads. Also need to target age groups where emotional maturity is emerging and the capacity for informed, reflective thinking. 15 is about the lowest you can go for that.

I share your passion for 2 wheels, but would ask you to stop and think about who your intended vs accidental audiences are going to be when you post up a vid onto YouTube. Think twice. Maybe try joining me on my new initiative 'JoyOfUp' (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/joyofup?source=feed_text&story_id=1016698941724634 celebrating the lost tradition of a technical climb, if you're prepared to leave your DH days behind you - perfect role for an eBike and still a heap of fun.

Wheelie all you like in the leadup to rock ledges. Just keep them off the shared pedestrian spaces.

NoFanBoiz said:
Ariderslife said:

There's a difference between innocent bystanders (they don't have your "safety equipment") being forced to see you and the potential fallout if a kid makes a wrong move just as you do your tricks and they get hit by a 54kg bike plus 90kg rider compared to people making their own informed decision to view ebikes. But it seems you have different reality. I wonder who would pay the hospital costs or worse for the bystaders if it goes wrong... but the way I read your response you think you're infallible. I consider the above worst case, as it is, you view notoriety and a few views on YouTube (ego) above keeping the ebike thing low key for all the other ebikers (selfish).

You should Voice that concern to stealth, have you seen the promo videos they do?
basically the same as mine but with nice gimbal work.

You have to understand i dont ride that like every day, Infact i seldom do 80kph.
that video was made purely to show people the power of the bike, Saying it was for my youtube (ego) is abit harsh.
If i wanted to make an ego related video id have wheelied and done burnouts at the police stations, raced some lebs around on the stealth or ride through a school doing wheelies during lunch.

Ariderslife said:
If i wanted to make an ego related video id have wheelied and done burnouts at the police stations, raced some lebs around on the stealth or ride through a school doing wheelies during lunch.
Yeah, that would suffice as an an ego boosting video clip. :) It would also do some damage for a lot of us. :(

For me, this whole e-bike thing is like a dream at present. Do it while you can, and attract minimum attention. I try to avoid riding on weekends. If I do ride on a weekend then I go a lot slower than usual. On public sealed roads I ghost pedal and go slow enough to not attract any attention, which is fine since I only use public roads very briefly to transit between offroad. On trails with blind corners I slow down a lot no matter how fast I believe I can take it. I use my sound bell if I come up behind other riders or walkers, and go past them very slowly. My frame is grey colour so average people don't seem to notice the frame or anything unusual about the bike.

NoFanBoiz said:
ridethelightning said:

AFAIK. the Nissan Leaf and Tesla are sold in Australia along with the BMW EV, maybe others so yeah, it's a bit of an x-files mentality.

Isn't Tasmania that Australian state that actually has no Hydro power as they ran it down for small short term windfall and now their dams are at record lows, potentially damaging the hydro turbines and causing environmental damage such as silt, fish death and vegetation issues?
Rather than just hydro electric power, Tasmania was also importing dirty coal power from Victoria until the Basslink crapped out and now Tasmania has imported quite a number of stinking diesel generators?

yeah, i almost mentioned that but didnt want to ramble on more then i had. here goes...
there are well founded theories the baslink died in the arse due to high voltages caused by a solar storm that coincided with its breakage(similar effect to electromagnetic pulse weapon)
this is also congruous with the results of the echo-pulse testing used to find the break location, as it appeared that there was no single point of breakage.
its very possible that the steel shielding has succumbed to electrolytic decay, leaving the ~1.5"dia copper core vulnerable to solar radiation, which , combined with the maximum laod that the cable was carrying at the time of the extreme arora that occurred when it broke, could have indeed fried the crap out of it.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQIidbSUEAA8pkV.jpg

so yeah, Tassie is cranking up the clean green gennies to keep the lights on, and now the cost of the power is threatening to cause closure of clean green smelting factories :)

eco tour anyone?

anyway, i was never very good at politics. im happy to stick to making and riding ridiculously fast illegal ebikes...back on topic 8)

Well I just recently received my bomber back from Australia they fix cracked seat frame and frame reinforced repainted looks awesome but it was quite expensive since I personally don't have enough mechanical skills or knowledge to strip the bike I had to have local electric bike shop do it $85 an hour plus shipping to Australia cost of me almost $1,000 unfortunately now I notice my axle is stripped any advice should I just buy new motor. Thank you much FL bomber #238 7000 miles

bigbore said:
Who .... ho!!!!! :shock: :shock:
This motor has some impressive torque :D :D .... The front wheel want to pull off the ground every time I smash the throttle :mrgreen:
Definitively more torque than stock 5403!

Awesome BB.. That's the feedback I was hoping to hear. I'm sure it will get better with more fine tuning.

FL bomber said:
Well I just recently received my bomber back from Australia they fix cracked seat frame and frame reinforced repainted looks awesome but it was quite expensive since I personally don't have enough mechanical skills or knowledge to strip the bike I had to have local electric bike shop do it $85 an hour plus shipping to Australia cost of me almost $1,000 unfortunately now I notice my axle is stripped any advice should I just buy new motor. Thank you much FL bomber #238 7000 miles

Got a pic of stripped axle?

Back