HS3540 BOSS BUILD. Now H4065 Boss Build

Yah, those frames are a knock off of the old style Qulbix Raptor frame with thee 165mm wide battery compartment. Good frame from what I hear. The Denzel rep was on ES a while back selling their custom 24MTB tires, but they violated ES policy about pricing notices so they aren't allowed to post. Keep this in mind, not saying Denzel is fishy, but another guy I know was working on getting their tires and they wouldn't accept paypal and ended the sale. Of course through Ebay, you got some buyer protection, risk is definitely minimal, if at all.

Rix said:
Yah, those frames are a knock off of the old style Qulbix Raptor frame with thee 165mm wide battery compartment. Good frame from what I hear. The Denzel rep was on ES a while back selling their custom 24MTB tires, but they violated ES policy about pricing notices so they aren't allowed to post. Keep this in mind, not saying Denzel is fishy, but another guy I know was working on getting their tires and they wouldn't accept paypal and ended the sale. Of course through Ebay, you got some buyer protection, risk is definitely minimal, if at all.
Overall do you think they would make for a decent frame? Doesn't the bottom bracket seem a bit low to you?

I also found out the problem with the controller and whatnot. It looks like the controller just doesn't like being run at near full voltage capacity. I ran the bike on 18s today for a quick rip around town and it ran flawlessly for the whole 6-7 mile bike ride. Region worked perfectly and the handling with a quarter of the weight upfront gone felt way better than what it did with the 6s pack up front. It was like night and day with how much easier the bike was with handling and off-road tid bits.

There's your solution Rob, 18S is reliable and you should still get 35mph or more with your 4065. I forgot you had the throttle tamer. Yah, 24s is really pushing your controller, especially if it has 4110 Fets. Even through they are rated for 100 volts, going above 92 flowing decent amps and your reliability becomes of a coin toss. I think this is why Hyena 10kw kit is a 21s unit. 88.2 volts hot still gives a lot of reliability and performance. How do you like those multi star 16000mAH packs?

Rix said:
There's your solution Rob, 18S is reliable and you should still get 35mph or more with your 4065. I forgot you had the throttle tamer. Yah, 24s is really pushing your controller, especially if it has 4110 Fets. Even through they are rated for 100 volts, going above 92 flowing decent amps and your reliability becomes of a coin toss. I think this is why Hyena 10kw kit is a 21s unit. 88.2 volts hot still gives a lot of reliability and performance. How do you like those multi star 16000mAH packs?

Close to 35 mph but there's no more oomph when I want to actually go. It's kind of underwhelming now :cry: . I heard that the sine wave controllers run motors a little faster than what their square-wave cousins can do, so I was thinking about jumping on one of them. Everyone else has one too, so I mine as well jump on the band wagon before they all sell out.

I think what I'll do is just sell my last 6s pack for a 4s multistar and see if my setup runs a little happier on my. 90V hot off the charger shouldn't be too bad for the setup. Still in the planning phase, yet the summer is already half way over..... I hate having a full-time job. Being an adult sucks.

These batteries are running fantastically! :mrgreen:
View attachment Multistar.pdf
Charged to 4.1v/cell and then after 5.6aH of good riding, the cells are resting at 3.84v/cell. And the voltage sag is pretty minimal. The 4065 at 18s does not pull over 35amps unless if I'm heading up some steep hills.

Yah, you are so light, the inductance load isn't being challenged, so to speak. I bet if I road your machine, amps would jump up over 45 taking off.

Rix said:
Yah, you are so light, the inductance load isn't being challenged, so to speak. I bet if I road your machine, amps would jump up over 45 taking off.

Probably :p lol
I'm looking into getting just a H4080 stator to put into my current rim just so I can keep up with traffic here and travel a bit faster as well.
I just went to see if they have any 4s 16aH batteries on sale at HK and they are all sold out.... Looks like, I'll be waiting until the end of summer :cry:

Back