More Chaos !

Update, so since june i've been riding the Chaos to work 5 days a week ( June, july, aug, sep, oct... 20 weeks x 5 = 100 cycles of 50~60% DOD

Pack 1, cell 1, has a slight problem, won't hold 4.19v if i top it off, will drop to 4.15 by morning and a few days later 4.12v, still going but will need to be dealt with for next season..

Bike has run flawlessly..

I built a 5 cel Konion pack and mounted a Cycle Lumenator from www.ebikes.ca to the handlebars !

Attachments

• CL1.JPG
    CL1.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 727
I run the Lumenator in the daytime, days are getting shorter and in the morning cars are on the road with a 6x10 opening on their windshields covered in frost.. they may not see me but they sure as hell see the light !!!!! This has made a HUGE difference in how cars react, 150% recommended to all ebikers.. daytime running lights ++

Attachments

• CL2.JPG
    CL2.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 726
getting REALLY cold in the morning, like below 0 celcius, but i'm gonna go until it snows.. Wearing my toque inside my Giro helmet, neck tube, next up thickness gloves, and winter coat....

Trails are awsome, leaves fallen and bugs are nowhere to be seen, took this picture 2 days ago, was dark at 6:30pm.. i plan to make a video this weekend if weather holds out.

Attachments

• fall.JPG
    fall.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 721
Hey Y

yeah been running my packs the same amount of time with no problems so far, I charge my packs to 4.1V, I loose a bit of capacity doing this but nothing that matters on my short commute.

Thanks for the update and the picture, looking forward to seeing video if you can shoot it, I got a magicshine as you can never have enough light and those things are sooo bright :D

Knoxie

Ypedal said:
Finally cleared the chargers off the kitchen table and rigged up a charging station with all i need to zap anything with batteries !

That's a nice charging station. I see you've got a 3010b sitting on there. I just bought another one of those little gems myself today. Outstandingly good charger.

Yes ! the 3010B is the best charger i have used so far !!! I plan to get a 2nd one as well so i can charge both 6S packs on my RC bike at the same time ( 20 amps, 1C ) .

The Turnigy 4x6 was a let down, i'm down to one channel, fan on high all the time, 2 amps max at 6S.. no good.

The Thunder Power 1010C is ok, but the software is too sensitive and puts up a fuss... unless you use the ballancer with it.

I charge the Norco using 2 x 24v MW units and one 48v limited to 4 amps, so 390w charge into a 5ah pack is nice, i set the voltage at 100.0 volts for 4.17 per cell, with 150mw imballance from cell 1 the highest voltage on pack 3 is stil below 4.19v, every dozen cycles i individually top off and ballance each 6S pack on the icharger.

Back