My New Frame build (finished)

Clutch and new gears on way, should be a few days and I'll update, hopefully should fix this issue. Wish me Luck..

Cost so far.
Frame : £45
Wheel & motor £75
Clutch :roll: £56
Front wheel free
BB5 copies £10
Disk £5
Batteries 4x£27 (good old hobbyking days)
Controller free with first build
BB £8
Chain ring £15
Dnp freewheel 13t £6
Seat post £9 inc seat thrown in, lol.
Tyres 26x2.35 £16
Chain £8
Connectors hxt,andersons and 12awg silicone £17
Paint matt black £20

= £317 so far, wow! Not so much of a throw together budget build. He he!!..

Hopefully that should be it!!..

Ok, I have fitted a brand new clutch and it's still doing the same?. Motor spins inside the wheel wheel doesn't move?...

Any ideas? I'm just about given up..

I've managed to give an open view video internally of the motor spinning inside but not spinning the wheel??..

Looks like the bell unit inside is just spinning but not the wheel??.

https://youtu.be/NiD1O4lXAlc

Thanks all

Turns out to be a wiring , yellow and green phase, yellow and green halls and it's running smooth as..

Time to stuff some electrics in, yeah!!..stealthy style :mrgreen:

Here's some pics so far..

Reading a few post I don't think I can parallel my balance leads because my packs are in series first and then parallel?.

Can someone confirm this.

Ideally I'd like 2 balance leads out of the 4 packs but I'm guessing to achieve this I need to parallel my packs first then series?..

Again can someone confirm this.

Thanks in advance..

Here's a picture of my wiring I'm hoping I can parallel 1 and 3 2 and 4 balance tabs, can anyone confirm before I plug them in?

Finished to the degree I'm using it, small issue with cutting out under load? Could be a programming issue I'll screen shot my settings it's not LVC as I set this really low for testing and with 16ah batteries there's very little sag anyway.

Extremely pleased as it looks very much like a normal bike but with 12s 16ah,50v cut off unsure what amps it's pulling but guessing no more than 30 but nice clean smooth stealthy bike.

Here's my uploaded settings if someone could look over them to see if anything would cause cutting out under load?..

Thanks..

I must find out my amp draw, I'm getting same voltage sag as my 10ah multistar batteries (on another bike lost the settings) , I would of thought 16ah would of eliminated this.

Could anyone tell me from the screen shot above what amps you would expect me to be pulling?

Is it possible to waste amps if over programmed for the motor?

Hard to explain but say my motor will draw 25amps an controller is over programmed say 45amps will it draw 45amps but waste into heat the extra 15amps drawn. My apologies for the poor explanation.

Also I'm thinking this could be my cutting out issue on initial pull away as cruising is fine

Back