• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Stop Geoengineering Chemtrails

global warming to counteract, the sun's rays are reflected official Statement.
I find myself the natural sun is removed.
Nobody has the right to all of us covering the sun.
Today, the country was attacked.
The next Picture...........

I agree, that is the official reason, although it is not admitted to be happening.

Beyond official reasons, maybe multinat corps like monsanto could be involved or seek gains.

Sans, your pic #2 was much like today here.
Interstesting to watch the weather forecast. Almost no persistant trails on 'sunny' days, but watch them cover the sky when weather forecast calls for 'cloudy' or 'partial'. We never learned of this type of cloud in school.

Also,
I wake up today at 6.30am the sun was not yet on and the Sky was FULL....
thousands of aircraft and every aircraft SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY I'm so pissed
Terror in the Air and not only in Paris. sorry
I no longer believe a long time to the weather forecast. (I hope my English is ok, I am learning)
without chemtrail we had a perfect Sunday
Pic 2 is today in the evening.
we have learned nothing about it at School "Geoengineering"
But my niece 7 Classe learn about Geo... that that good is.
if these people grow up is that for the "Normal"
where are you from ???

I'm from east coast US. Yes they are teaching these clouds are normal now. Alot is changing since the 80's and 90's. ALOT.

If you can listen to fluent english, I like crow777 on utube for skywatching. He is west coast but recently traveled to the east- some on trails and some on astronomy. https://www.youtube.com/user/Crrow777/videos

Well, its warm on sunny days. So the ice crystals won't form. On cooler cloudy days you will see the chemical in question.

I think you will find the chemical in question to be dihydrogen monoxide - extremely toxic in high concentrations. I once held my head in a bucket of it for thirty seconds, couldn't breathe for the life of me.

We need to spread the word about dihydrogen monoxide now that we have been able to test the actual chemical and prove it.

Samd said:
… I think you will find the chemical in question to be dihydrogen monoxide - extremely toxic in high concentrations. I once held my head in a bucket of it for thirty seconds, couldn't breathe for the life of me. …
Scaredy cat. :twisted:

I have found several cockroaches conducive to dihydrogen monoxide in low concentrations. I truly believe that the government is working to produce hybrid human/cockroaches. Called Cockmans.

Someone tell Obaba Babama to stop. It's poisoning our ability to think openly about science and lock in observations of real world phenomena.

Samd said:
I have found several cockroaches conducive to dihydrogen monoxide in low concentrations. I truly believe that the government is working to produce hybrid human/cockroaches. Called Cockmans.

Someone tell Obaba Babama to stop. It's poisoning our ability to think openly about science and lock in observations of real world phenomena.

many lols were had.

They are now teaching that these clouds are normal because they are. Go read what I posted earlier, you see more of them because there are A) more planes and B) those planes are more efficient which increases the likelihood of clouds forming.

sansander.ebike said:
Also,
I wake up today at 6.30am the sun was not yet on and the Sky was FULL....
thousands of aircraft and every aircraft SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY I'm so pissed

Be pissed off about it, but what they are spraying is EXHAUST GAS. It's made of CO2, water vapor (hence the contrails), soot, and a few remaining hydrocarbons.

Don't be an idiot-- exhaust gas, toxic and unpleasant though it may be, is all you're seeing.

Ohbse said:
Samd said:

many lols were had.

They are now teaching that these clouds are normal because they are. Go read what I posted earlier, you see more of them because there are A) more planes and B) those planes are more efficient which increases the likelihood of clouds forming.

Oh man I hope you know I was taking the p*ss.
These things are simply crystalline water created from the plane's own vacuum. I can't believe people waste time on thinking chemtrails are real.

DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE AWARENESS MAN!!!

Glad you all are so comfortably sure of yourselves and/or your trust in others.

The fact remains, this 'EXAUST' is having a huge effect on weather and sunlight reaching us, as well as possible pollution on the ground.

Yes, the contrail clouds are supposed to be normal now, because of the possible reasons stated.
The catch is, these trails never seem to be from commercial traffic. Always private/ military - yeah that seems normal.
And that's besides how trashy the sky looks after a day of spraying :cry:

I guess seeing this kind of thing happening from the ground is perfectly normal to some
[youtube]cnWO5KT8IhI[/youtube]

Samd said:
Oh man I hope you know I was taking the p*ss.

Absolutely :D my second paragraph was yet more sustenance for our sincere troll nutspecial.

Speaking of whom.. Are you now saying that trails are coming exclusively from private and military aircraft? Seriously? You then post a video of an airliner leaving trails? Wat.

The video contains excellent footage of a plane climbing through distinct bands of varied air and showed exactly what the science predicts in stunning clarity, what an excellent video for demonstrating the reality of contrails!

I live directly below the melbourne to adelaide path. Every day same time. Commercial liners spreading filthy dihydrogen klmonoxide over pur innocent kids. They grow up obedient fluoride zombies. Slaves of the alien lizards.

Our forecast was part cloudy, and then haze. But late day alot of cloud cover was gone, and you could see so many trails happening. I even saw two different colored ones. Then just watch them all fan out and cover the sky.

The forecast was accurate, as was the now fairly common air quality warning for particulate pollution. I can see the sh!t coming from some of the planes with my own eyes. Weird how the warnings and trails fail to appear on the same days. . . :( :(

Maybe they're spraying for aliens. :wink:
A minute after I posted this, the police busted down my door. If my posting ceases you all will know that I've been abducted by aliens.................

:lol:

Could be aliens I guess? Cant deny people see sh!t, and kinda thinly veiled theme, all the et stuff around for the last 100 years. Seriously, I would worry more about inhuman unaccountable corporate monsters than lizard kings :D

Personally, if 4 real, anything 'out there' and 'not of this world' imo would be more likely extra-dimenstional and tied right to this plane(t) right along with us. . . . And also not have any direct control over what humans choose to do.

Godzilla on the other hand. . .
tokyo.jpg
Or is that bowser returning for super mario?

Cant deny people see sh!t

Actually the brain is a wonderful mechanism that tries to makes sense of things, and a picture says a thousand words.
There are countless tricks used on Television shows that that trick the eye, and hence the brain into seeing things.
People actually do not "see sh!t" as you put it, but they actually imagine it. The brain is trying to "Fill in the blanks".
But I am sure you all know this, I know you probably meant the quote in a different way.
Big Foot (Forests of North America), Loch Ness (Lake in England), Ogopoggo ("Kelowna" Lake BC Canada) are popular.
People even see faces on planets in outer space.

Back