Stop Geoengineering Chemtrails

This is where science gets a bad rap. People need to understand enough to differentiate what aspects of 'science' are unproven theory or basically thinly veiled dogma

Anyway, +1 on the comment about fear- can't let that control, but the ostrich technique isn't very effective imo.

[youtube]XIKXVlhJtVk[/youtube]

[youtube]qO4fXVXFuag[/youtube]

The facts point to this being a purposeful act with just enough disinformation and details kept just secret enough to test the willful ignorance of the general public to truth.
The test seems to be working, as most are either already too complacent, too dumbed down, too ingrained with propaganda, or are too fearful to understand the alternative.

nutspecial said:
This is where science gets a bad rap. People need to understand enough to differentiate what aspects of 'science' are unproven theory or basically thinly veiled dogma

Please indicate the aspects of condensation from gas turbine exhaust which are "unproven theory" or "dogma". Also, relatedly, how you think a youtube video Alex Jones (really?!) counts as good scientific evidence.

Also, I'd like to know how these mind control chemicals, or whatever they are, are supposed to survive the high temperatures found in the turbine exhaust?

nutspecial said:
Oh, and figure it out for yourself punxor, you seem smart enough

Oh, I have: You're simply completely wrong. I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind your strongly-held but fallacious beliefs.

I see. So it's supposed to be aluminium oxide. That would indeed survive high temperatures. I do like the way the voiceover says "heavy metal nanoparticulates" while the onscreen caption says Al203, you know, aluminium being anything but a heavy metal.

I did like the fact the video made a testable and falsifiable claim: that high-bypass turbofan engines are incapable of producing a condensation trail except in incredibly rare situations (so, basically, never). Easily tested.

The argument about water injection on the WW2 aircraft is bogus.

I used to made ceramic machine parts from aluminum oxide. I was a little surprised at first to discover that it's a denser material than metallic aluminum.

I wonder how the secret overlords convince such a dense material to hang in the sky for sometimes hours after being sprayed out? They must have some gravity control technology they gleaned from the crash at Roswell.

Chalo said:
I used to made ceramic machine parts from aluminum oxide. I was a little surprised at first to discover that it's a denser material than metallic aluminum.

I wonder how the secret overlords convince such a dense material to hang in the sky for sometimes hours after being sprayed out? They must have some gravity control technology they gleaned from the crash at Roswell.

BINGO

So you're starting at the conclusion, which you can't explain, hoping some genius will produce the proof to support it?

I think your problem is you think eye-witnesses and what you think you see with your own eyes constitute reliable evidence, when both are actually notoriously unreliable.

Yes I'm entertaining the hypothesis that geoengineering is already happening.
On purpose, semi-covertly (no admittance)

No, I have no 'proof' other than stated, and have attempted to direct to more knowledgeable sources.

Video evidence and personal testimony including soil, water, and air tests

My basic common sense understanding of thermodynamics: that ice crystals never have and never will hang in the sky until it's a dirty haze (although explainable by nano particulate matter in geoengineering patents), and apparent fallout causing ridiculous polution readings that also coincide with geoengineering patents.

As always, it's up to the reader, not me; some will never allow themselves to 'go there' or will vehemently deny ANY potential conspiritorial actions, for reasons only they could ever know for sure.

I live in San Antonio, Texas. This city is along a major flight path corridor for many airlines and there are several Air Force bases in the area. Contrails are frequently observable at high altitudes, just like the ones in the many pictures that have been posted. I also work for a water resources agency that does monitoring of water quality in groundwater and surface water streams all over the central Texas region. We sample for a variety of contaminants, including metals, organic solvents, major ions, pesticides, and pharmaceutical products. In literally thousands of water quality samples taken over the years, aluminum is NOT something we see in water samples. It is nearly always below detection limits and when it is detected, it is in very low concentrations. So maybe you need to invent some other chemical that is supposedly being sprayed. The water quality data are readily available online for anyone to view. What chemicals do you contend that we should be finding if your chemtrail conspiracy is true? Also, your video suggests it is aluminum oxide, which is about as harmless as water vapor. You can look up the MSDS sheet for it here: http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9922858

Why couldn't ice particles stay airborne when heavier ones, like anything metal-based, could?

nutspecial said:
Re: jim
Whoa lol, It's not 'mine' and I'm not 'inventing' anything.
Look into it if you're interested, some people think it's very important, and I concur.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org is the most complete US info source I'm aware of, with all the info to answer your questions right at the top of page!

I did look into it enough to be convinced it is just conspiracy theory invented by a bunch of crackpots. Having first-hand access to original data is all the evidence I need to be convinced that nothing is being sprayed other than byproducts of jet exhaust. It amazes me how gullible people with no science training can be, but even more amazing is how fiercely they will cling to mistaken beliefs and continue to recite the same misinformation, even in the face of mountains of evidence to suggest otherwise. This ranks right up there with the climate change deniers.

You test water in texas. Professionally I'll assume. Gauging from your questions and reply, it appears you still know little about the subject (geoengineering/chemtrails), and simply wish to use your limited professional background as an authoritative voice to dismiss it. Likely because any warrant to the claims made would cause discomfort.

Don't worry, it's common and it's your perogative, but I'm sorry you're willing to write it all off so quickly.

nutspecial said:
You test water in texas. Professionally I'll assume. Gauging from your questions and reply, it appears you still know little about the subject (geoengineering/chemtrails), and simply wish to use your limited professional background as an authoritative voice to dismiss it. Likely because any warrant to the claims made would cause discomfort.

Don't worry, it's common and it's your perogative, but I'm sorry you're willing to write it all off so quickly.

What more am I supposed to glean from that website? The most commonly claimed constituent of the supposed chemicals they are spraying day after day, year after year, is aluminum oxide, which is also miscategorized as a "heavy metal." If this were true, it would have to show up in soils and water runoff. All I can tell you, and I know this for certain, is that there is no observed accumulation or increased concentration, of aluminum or aluminum oxides in the surface waters or ground waters of central Texas.We also sample for Cobalt, Barium, Selenium, Lead, Mercury, Antimony, Beryllium, Boron, Bromide, Cadmium, Chromium, Molybdenum, Iron, Lithium, Manganese, and Nickel. That is just the metals we sample for. No observable accumulation of any of these has been detected in over 15 years of sampling. Maybe "they" turn off their sprayers when "they" fly over here because "they" know we are sampling? Seems doubtful.

That's good to know you have clean water in and around central TX. More direct testing would be of the precipitation and/or air, but at least you don't have reportable toxicity on the ground.
You might have missed it, but from what I understand (and have watched in PA) the east and west coasts are the areas of major concern, and would be the most likely to yield positive tests for heavy metal /aluminum particulates.

If you don't do much research into these people's concerns/evidence, and don't have much activity over your own head to begin with, I can't really blame you for not knowing or caring. BUT, to immediately label and discount because it appears preposterous from your perspective is a foolish move imo.

I predict this will not cause nutspecial to doubt his beliefs but will instead convince him the conspiracy runs deeper and is more complex.

Back