• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Stop Geoengineering Chemtrails

Agreed, very possible. Perhaps it's possible to fool oneself (one's eyes), although there really is alot of weakly (attempted) explained phenomina attributed to et.
If somebody believes they've been abducted etc, I don't want/need to argue they fooled themselves, because if they're that serious it may not be the only conclusion, or the whole one.

[youtube]Ma5iilLWbUI[/youtube]

Lol hehe. You were apprised of many good points of logic and common sense surrounding 911 chalo, but you don't think the whole geoengineering thing has any creedance? What has been proposed appears to be evident imho, and called troll, crazy, stupid etc, I just don't see how what can be observed is explained away with science as only normal jet condensation trails :cry: reminds me of the science used to explain how there's nothing odd about the airliners, fires, and complete obliteration of those buildings on 911

The fingers said:
Maybe they're spraying for aliens. :wink:
A minute after I posted this, the police busted down my door. If my posting ceases you all will know that I've been abducted by aliens.................

Spraying.

asian-perfect-time-pic-drunk-yack-300x177.png

9/11 has a lot of elements this stuff doesn't have: motive, departure from previously observed phenomena, opportunistic reaction by the authorities, signs of advance warning to connected parties, stacking of uncanny coincidences, etc.

To me, this nonsense looks like simple pollution. Because that's what it is.

nutspecial said:
Lol hehe. You were apprised of many good points of logic and common sense surrounding 911 chalo, but you don't think the whole geoengineering thing has any creedance? What has been proposed appears to be evident imho, and called troll, crazy, stupid etc, I just don't see how what can be observed is explained away with science as only normal jet condensation trails :cry: reminds me of the science used to explain how there's nothing odd about the airliners, fires, and complete obliteration of those buildings on 911

Building No.7 Floors 60 "no" aircraft
2 airplanes 3 buildings

Because it's in 'toxic' with 911 and the like. https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=26
There is toxic for adult stuff and to spare 'normal' people from what's not 'normal' I guess

Thanks chalo, this type of pollution (accurate word) appears as much more to me (like deliberate, secret, with unknown ulterior motive, and unexplainable technicality), but yes, 911 was a very different ball of wax.
Yes sans, building 7 is a good point, I also like that the buildings seem to turn to dust in midair. Here's a thread on it- https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=70103&hilit=911+truth

Nutspecial, you cannot start discussing 9/11 in another thread when I am still awaiting your response in the previous one!

The "chemtrail" has been around for years, despite it being so easily tested: Simply obtain the use of a plane which does not having chemical tanks/spraying equipment installed, fly it and see if trails form. There are lots of private planes and commercial planes around whose pilots could verify the lack of "chemtrail" equipment, yet this simple test does not seem to have been done. I suspect the answer is that the only people who believe in chemtrails are, thankfully, do not have access to any kind of suitable aircraft.

Hmmm, well there's plenty of tests done on ground and water, and plently of video evidence from ground and air. I guaranfuckintee there would be a way to dismiss or discount ANY air tests, just like the basics of cloud and contrail formation, and some people on 911, boston bombing, sandyhook, 7/7, moonlanding, etc etc. That said, good point, I would like to see air tests. Did you kno Fed agencies do not test for particulates this small? Wonder why.

Some people cannot stray from the herd or nanny state for even a second- alhtough I think you did admit in https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71417&p=1078174 that it 'could' be flat, so a point for you, a glimmer of hope for openmindedness and the ability to improve. As far as unfinished business, and as far as I'm considering, and as I've stated here, no one can change someone's mind for them. To look past yourself is a self-will type of thing. Label me as troll or deficient in science, argument, sense, etc- Labels only matter if you care about them, and these type of things are par for course when going against status quo.

One thing all these subjects have in common is there is enough evidence to throw doubt on official stories, and not really enough from either side to prove anything unless one plays favorites. Then again I believe the only real proofs in this world is in math and alcohol, and sometimes even math's proofs have holes :)

nutspecial said:
Some people cannot stray from the herd or nanny state for even a second-

Oh piss off. Some luddites can't grasp science. There's your real problem.

Its the goons who can't sit still and marvel at the garden of life that I worry about. Busy running around looking for fairies that *aren't there*.
I can stray just fine. If there were a valid reason to.
There isn't.

when the sky is blue, and to see very many "stripes" are then take Pictures.
it is enough that a lot of shit in the world happened, then you need to argue you do not even.

As much as I tell myself, not be a fool, and do not talk to yourself what's going on in the sky normai is or natural clouds....
The weather is very powerful and if it is controllable___ uju uju uju...

That's like taking pictures of a city's skies on a normal day versus when the place has been evacuated and there's no motor traffic. Yes, the sky looks different. Yes, it's better without the pollution. And yes, the pollution does have some effect on weather and climate. But it's not the result of intent to engineer the weather, but rather the result of negligence and callous disregard for shared resources.

The reality is actually much worse than a conspiracy. Conspiracies can be uncovered and stopped. Generalized greed and indifference are almost completely unstoppable.

Chalo said:
.... it's not the result of intent to engineer the weather, but rather the result of negligence and callous disregard for shared resources.

The reality is actually much worse than a conspiracy. Conspiracies can be uncovered and stopped. Generalized greed and indifference are almost completely unstoppable.

+1^sh*tloads.

If this is what a case of 'oopsie' pollution looks like <sic>

I wonder what the real geoengineering would look like :p
https://www.google.com/search?q=spray+chemtrail&biw=1068&bih=466&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLzLaavtrJAhWKHx4KHaJsA7YQ_AUIBigB#imgdii=AVnxUq1ErgfySM%3A%3BAVnxUq1ErgfySM%3A%3BZE8x0FnXHSMQaM%3A&imgrc=AVnxUq1ErgfySM%3A

Do you understand that the legendary London fogs were manifestations of the same basic phenomenon as contrails? Soot and sulfur microparticles introduced along with water vapor and other combustion byproducts into a moisture-saturated atmosphere can result in condensation and cloud formation. It was true before airplanes existed, and it's still true.

Piccadilly-Smog.png

nutspecial said:
If this is what a case of 'oopsie' pollution looks like <sic>

I wonder what the real geoengineering would look like :p
https://www.google.com/search?q=spray+chemtrail&biw=1068&bih=466&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLzLaavtrJAhWKHx4KHaJsA7YQ_AUIBigB#imgdii=AVnxUq1ErgfySM%3A%3BAVnxUq1ErgfySM%3A%3BZE8x0FnXHSMQaM%3A&imgrc=AVnxUq1ErgfySM%3A

and that's normal sky, really pretty......
and what should be the ???????????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXndlB5M11s
I like this Video, that is the first televisiou.
The Federal Government informed:
Yes... the one speaks , about 20years spray in Germany. F..k

I grew up in the 70s.
I was a loner kid, without any real friends.
My biggest joys were nature and exploring.
Most people were busy, playing games, living life...but not nearly as bored as me.
I spend a huge number of hours staring at clouds, finding shapes or creatures in those shapes.

I saw CONTRAILS often, as my country Oregon home was between LA and Seattle.
CONTRAILS were common and nothing to be surprised about.

I say this because most "chemtrail" goofs like to pretend that these are a "new" phenomenon.

Science is your friend, quit punching him in the nuts.

I wonder if people have forgotten the tale of ChickenLittle....
...who cried for help so much, that when he had a real problem, then nobody came to help.

Life is for living...life is about connection and experience....life is NOT about living in fear.
Sure there is evil in the world...always will be....it's inevitable....humanity is a disease, not an ideal.
The planet will not know peace till humans extinguished themselves...sad but true.
As the government says "if we live in fear the terrorists win"...it applies to them too.
If we live in fear of the government, they take away a part of our lives that we never get back.
I say, live free in your mind, ignore them and their games, change the things you can, accept the things you can't.

Back