Stop Geoengineering Chemtrails

Again, your picture with the contrails also include cirrus clouds at high altitude--pretty much proving my point. You picture of "what partly cloudy used to look like" appears to be a fairly modern photograph, but no contrails and no cirrus clouds---again proving my point. The clouds in that "used to look like" picture are near surface cumulus that form as moist upwelling air condenses as it gets cooler.

Why are you posing 3rd grade questions? That explains why you don't understand basic concepts...you're not smarter than a 3rd grader.
ge·o·en·gi·neer·ing
ˌjēōenjəˈniriNG/
noun
the deliberate large-scale manipulation of an environmental process that affects the earth's climate, in an attempt to counteract the effects of global warming.

You are the epitome of all that is wrong with the education system.
ignorance.jpeg

My point is that your so-called chemtrails are only ever seen to persist when there are also high cirrus clouds present, which means that conditions exist for condensation of water vapor into tiny ice crystals. Jet exhaust is mostly CO2 and water vapor. If you had the least understanding of science you would see that this pretty much proves that they are no more than condensed water vapor. Otherwise you would see them no matter if other cirrus clouds are present or not. I understand that this shakes at the foundation of your world view, but that is no reason to hurl insults at me.

Wow.... to think this thread is still going.... I was curious to see if any real rebuttal had been made to Samd's constant provision of logical and verifiable explanation of these trails. Despite any real proof other than crappy youtube clips and any attempt to scientifically discuss the possibility of it being real devolving into personal attacks. Meanwhile, the OP posts picture after picture of photos of the sky without realising it proves nothing.....

From a finance perspective - why not inform us all of how this works? Airlines have been operating on shoestrings or at a loss for some time now. No doubt they could use the extra income from human crop spraying. Further, as fuel costs rise and rise, surely the compensation for human crop spraying will be sizeable and difficult to hide. As most airlines are publicly listed, they are also audited..... I suppose the auditors are also in on it :roll: Meanshile corporate and institutional shareholders are just... being screwed... right? :roll:

Meanwhile, where is this material stored on the plane? segregating fuel tanks? micro switches on pilots chairs to magically spray without warning?

If you just believe anything, then Samd's explanation of aliens is perfect. You can't prove they are not there, you can't prove they are not causing it. You can go to sleep at night with a completely unprovable and unverifiable theory to put your mind at rest. There's plenty of youtube videos of people claiming to be beamed up and probed. No one can challenge you with any form of scientific or engineering theory because verifiable proof never existed in the first place. Perfect.

Why not look to the real issues. Exhaust gas from any fossil fuel vehicle is harmful. Despite stating concepts like "chemtrails" will blow closed minded peoples brains, bullshit doesn't actually have that effect on a rational and open minded person. They apply scientific theory to facts and conclude it's bullshit, dismissing it.

Real issues challenge the status quo, one cannot use their petrol car without guilt, nor be passenger on an aircraft, nor ignore the food delivered by diesel truck and so on. This is a far harder issue to address than taking photos of the sky, wearing a tin hat and writing unsupported beliefs on the internet. It is real and affects everyone on here and requires total lifestyle change to really attempt to reduce your harm to the environment.

After all, mind boggling chemicals or 'ordinary' exhaust gas, both are damaging the earth as we know it....

I'm certainly not wasting my time speculating on fine detail in reply to u guys, you all still think 20 and 30% increased global dimming is just natural, a natural side effect to more jet traffic, meanwhile you shrug off that geoengineering is of any validity or concern :lol:

The easiest test you can take?

Is geoengineering a valid term?

Has it been proposed?

Gee, what would it look like?

nutspecial said:
I'm certainly not wasting my time speculating on fine detail in reply to u guys, you all still think 20 and 30% increased global dimming is just natural, a natural side effect to more jet traffic, meanwhile you shrug off that geoengineering is of any validity or concern :lol:
All you do is speculate under the guise of discussion. Right in this quote you are equating 'natural' with 'side effect'. It's all word salad in an attempt to disseminate doubt around facts because you don't understand them. If I'm wrong, please explain why a natural effect equates to a side effect...if I'm right, continue your word salad to tip toe around answering.

The easiest test you can take?
http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/1zX74-F/The-Easiest-Test-Ever-Number-1

Is geoengineering a valid term?
yes

Has it been proposed?
yes - here's the definition again since you missed it.

ge·o·en·gi·neer·ing
ˌjēōenjəˈniriNG/
noun
the deliberate large-scale manipulation of an environmental process that affects the earth's climate, in an attempt to counteract the effects of global warming.

Gee, what would it look like?
it wouldn't look like any one thing in particular...it depends on desired affect. You don't know what it actually means so you've spun your own conspiracy definition which doesn't even linguistically fit.

Geo = world/earth/geographic
Engineering = the branch of science and technology concerned with the design, building, and use of engines, machines, and structures

Stop playing with the troll and hopefully back under his bridge he will go.
2000+ posts in less than a year :roll: Almost all having nothing to do with anything EV.
Just nonsensical arguments, useless comments, shitty memes, dubious YouTube clips and obfuscation of reality.
He should win the annual, worst signal to noise ratio.
Congrats Nutspecial here's your trophy.
Now please go waste space on a different forum. This one has great value, most of your contributions do not.
Bit harsh? Yes, but you are ruining what was once a great EV forum with a tonne of bullshit.
Making ES look like a bunch of whack-a-doo's to non members and new members alike.
Thank god most of your spew is in Toxic so the googling masses can't see it.

I use to read every thread, every post. ES was my greatest entertainment and eduction. I'm losing that feeling.
It brings me no pleasure saying these things, in fact I've written this msg several times and deleted because I didn't want to come across as mean spirited, but am so tired of it.

All the best. :mrgreen:

Rant on:
Brentis said:
Thank god most of your spew is in Toxic so the googling masses can't see it.

I use to read every thread, every post. ES was my greatest entertainment and eduction. I'm losing that feeling.
It brings me no pleasure saying these things, in fact I've written this msg several times and deleted because I didn't want to come across as mean spirited, but am so tired of it.

All the best. :mrgreen:
Here, here! Brentis.

I still read nearly every post in topics & toxics.....but i am looking @ who's talking before bothering to check up......
This thread lost me on pg1 with this gem:
I found it.
I may still quote it. :lol: On topic: Boost the power x10 with a pyramid!
Rant back on:
Our friend's daily post talley has climbed past 6.1 now......I wonder what the goal is.

Now Back to the youtube verifications of specultive non sceintific drival......when Neil Degrasse Tyson shows up on the Alex jones channel.....I'll watch it.

The rabbit hole gets deeper.....What about Ship Tracks?
Allegedly, clouds made by ship exhausts in the ocean. Or are they.....????..??
(BTW the ocean is where I'd do chemtrail spraying if I was organising it, not over heavily populated areas - out of sight, out of mind.)

I wonder where the "chemicals" are made, who transports it, who stores it, who manages the inventory, who pays for it, who loads it onboard, and who maintains the equipment.

Ship Tracks.jpg

G, roflmao!

Yea! What about those nefarious ship trails & the iluminati who master minded that rouse.....(what was the rouse again?)

May as well dive into the real reasons for, dare i say it? Train tracks?

Or the worst of the best kept secrets.....I don't dare.....it's too serious to make folly of.....frock it, let the guys in the black suits come........get some:
MOOSE TRACKS
Yea....I went there.
Time to go do something productive (not that jabbing fun @ this topic isnt time well spent)

Thx for the chuckle Gregory.

I'm not sure where the line was crossed for me in this thread, but it was a ways back.

Guys, this isn't even my thread, but yes it's my opinion that geoengineering is already going on, likely on purpose, and most people have a huge mental block to even try to understand the topic from a vantage opposite their own.

Not that I've done some incredible job here in convincing of the importance of that, but much of the replies have been beyond childish. I literally have to laugh about some, but it's also a little sad people think some of these actions are somehow justified. Believe me, I feel emotions too, but what was the worst personal accusation or name I've used EVER on this forum. I try to show respect even if I disagree- some people should definitely try it.

-r3, exchange this: "natural, a natural side effect to more" with: "normal" to perhaps help you understand the statement.

-Greg, funny haha

-Thud, cmon man, act your age

4 simple questions at top guys, are they that hard?

Extra credit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WhYKP83zo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwjuSBXjelU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftFb-d1xkyg&index=4&list=PLwfFtDFZDpwulG0PJ9IID0iypsRXDSa1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe_9gSO6TZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYeIGyOazKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeTaejpg18g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFm1Td22yY0

If you had the least understanding of science you would see that this pretty much proves that they are no more than condensed water vapor.

Jim, did I not acknowledge that? Yes, I am not dense, I understand this is your rationalization. Not bad, but does it invalidate the 4 simple questions? Does it invalidate all these folks' opinions I've linked?

If that's a yes, we can part ways. Sorry my comment offends- 'son' can be a playful term too ya know, and the questions ARE 3rd grade level. If that's hurling insults, what do you think of the many comments directed at me or in general towards the 'tin foil hatters' ???

View attachment 1

Gregory said:
I wonder where the "chemicals" are made, who transports it, who stores it, who manages the inventory, who pays for it, who loads it onboard, and who maintains the equipment.

Why, obviously THEY do. Or are you one of those people who says THEY don't exist?

Gregory said:
The rabbit hole gets deeper.....What about Ship Tracks?

Food for troll.
Troll eat.
Troll regurgitate. Is what troll do.

Seems I'm the only one showing any ability to rock this troll back on his heels. If you're waiting for me to deliver some sort of knockout punch, I don't see the point. This particular type of troll is the sort that you could knock cold and he'd be insisting he was awake the whole time and give HIS version of what went on while he was out. Just be glad he's a below average level of annoyance troll. I'm sure we've all seen plenty that are worse.

But I feel the need to remind you that you keep bringing up his abnormal behavior and then you're expecting him to have a normal reaction to that. Do you see the logic breakdown? Why speak rationally to someone who feeds on making you angry by being irrational in return? For him, it's all about blinding you with bull. . . .

. . . .So in response you need to baffle him with the sort of brilliance he's not capable of dealing with. That's the equivalent of the morning sun turning him to stone. The end result is not instantaneous, but you quickly see if it's working or not.

I also remind you of the episode of 'Star Trek' where Captain Kirk KNOWS this woman is the alien salt sucker that's killing his crew, but of course he's got to prove it to Bones, who thinks it's the old girlfriend he's gonna get to. . .uh, well. . . .

Anyway, Kirk just shoves a bunch of salt in the salt suckers face, saying "Look, salt, free for the taking. . . ." You KNOW the salt sucker knows better than to go for that salt. But dang, it's just the dang salt suckers nature to go for the salt in the one hand when there's a phasor in the other. . . .

In the same way, you can keep the mind of the troll, as well as the troll's alter ego, crunching on things. It's just the dang nature of the troll. In fact when there's an alter ego he's got to work twice as hard. Then he starts worrying that the alter ego sounds smarter than his "Real" name, so he's got to think of ways around that. . . .

So China is bragging that they can produce more engineers than the U.S. can each year. Does that mean they'll produce more geoengineers?

If Chinese engineers aren't as good as American engineers, does that mean their geoengineers aren't as good? How do we know that all that smog in China isn't just their chemtrails failing to dissipate? Do the Chinese create lead based chemtrails?

Roy Rogers said:
Happy trolls, to you,
until---we post---again. . . .

DTT28.jpg

nutspecial said:
I'm not sure where the line was crossed for me in this thread, but it was a ways back.

Guys, this isn't even my thread, but yes it's my opinion that geoengineering is already going on, likely on purpose, and most people have a huge mental block to even try to understand the topic from a vantage opposite their own.

-Thud, cmon man, act your age sorry to offend, but the continual puke fest of youtube links as evidence is offensive

4 simple questions at top guys, are they that hard?i missed the Q's somewhere in the minusia....boo thud.

Extra credit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WhYKP83zo
yer kidding me......Dane wigington?
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-dane-wigingtons-10-bullet-points-regarding-geoengineering.t615/
^^^^^try this one on^^^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwjuSBXjelUrcan you put the pilots chat in context? They are talking about coding something.......nothing referencing the plane in front of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftFb-d1xkyg&index=4&list=PLwfFtDFZDpwulG0PJ9IID0iypsRXDSa1E
another dane w. Manipulation to support his theroys...which he uses on stupid people to raise funds for his non-profit research.....sounds harmless.(ever look at what controllers of non profits pay themselves?) Btw. By stupid, i mean the ones who swallow bunk from snake oil salesmen with out further research, other than from sources provided by the original misinformer.

remaining links deleted to save space

That completes the 5 minutes i gave myself to look at in your reply, out of basic open midedness & eagerness to learn. I am left dumber for even trying. Turn off your computer & go to the library......take your children if you have any......please. Stop linking youtube garbage & find us some white papers supporting these "scientists" claims.

the chemtrail (i had never heard the term before this thread) kooks alredy have a solution...they have the crystal fired magic energy canon....home made with a bucket & some (tommy) copper tubing a couple crystals & a new element "Organite" ....we are saved!(its practicly a LASER!) Quote chalo " because....carbon fiber"
Beware the black helocopters...they are diguised as "Coast Guard" here in w.mi.

Now we need a real problem to discuss...maybe something ellectricly powered, or that maybe produces some ellectricity, that you can measured with an ohm meter from harbor freight.

Thanks for the insight D. Good info.

nutspecial said:
-Thud, cmon man, act your age

So now you're claiming to have a clear picture of Thud's age and how he should act at that age. . . .

Well, here's a clear picture of you.

internet-troll-640x320.jpg

Vs. a chance for everyone to see how you see yourself.

Char-Todd_346x374-278x300.png

Now that there's no more chemtrails obscuring vision, what everyone sees is an Ancient Horror beyond Sanity

Ţ̴̙͔̈̋̂̂͟ḣ̩̜̖̤̍́ḛ̥̯̮ͣͣ̏ͩ̎̂ͧŗ̶͕͇͎͆ͭ̆͆͜é̟͚̆̃ͭ̔ͦ̔͆͠ ̻̺͉̆̇̔͠ĭ̝͙ͦ̅ͥͬͤ͜͝ͅs̹̬͂̉ͯ͗̌ͨ͞ ̙̭͖̱̊͌n̶̮͇̪̞̣͐̃͡o̯͉͓͕̍̍́ͨ̅̃̑ͭ̀̕t̛̹̠ͥ͋̐ḩ̥̲̣͕͙̥̓̄̏͋̔͛́͡ị̻̣̲̤̈̐̿̔̍ͫ̊ņ̸̺̼͉̲̯ͯ̑̿ͭ̾̾͑ͬͯ͘g͉̱͇̱̺̰̖̓ͭ̐͐͒͊̓̃̏ ̢̪̳͉̚͡ͅa̴̟̟̬̳̣͍͇͔̓ͯ̎̒̓ͩ̕n͓̲̰͂͐̑̄͟d̞̘̭̤̖̬̺̓̈́̋̆͢ͅ ͂̇͒͛̒͋͏̞̳̖̯̕͝ͅý͎̠̫̃̆̾̌o̶̒̾͐͌҉͓̻̞̜u̶̼̘̩̮͉͋ͦͦ̓̉̈͗͋ ̯̬̞͍̖̺̺̠̒̓ͨ̑̿a̞̣̺ͤͧ̉r̶̰̜̰̲͙̬̻̅͞ȅ͙̌ͭ̈̎͟ ͎̂ͣ͠ͅn̴̖͚̺̲̠̈́ͬ͑ͧ̓ͫͨ̑̉̕oͮͬ̒̃̓͏̱͔̀t̸̩̯͇̲̅̄̌h̹͇̜̺̱͌̆̅ͨ̀͒ỉ̡̲̝͕̭̖̏̀̓̋͒̈̉ṋ̜͎͇̹̮̭̝̊̊̀̕g̗͈ͧ̌ͮͮ̈̾ͯ͌ͅ.̵̗̩͙̞̃̃̈͛̎ ̠̯͕̦̗̋͐̑̐ͣ̎L̪̖̬̪̘̞̮͐̒Ȏ̤̮̝̟͈̾̊̋̊ͮ͢͠ͅO̴̬̫̪̙̬͙̦̐ͧ̏͐̽ͬͯK̢̘͚͖ͧ̋͒͐̒ͨ̐ ̠͓̱̠͎̌́͠B̞̠͙̙͉͔͖͈̑̈́̈̈͗̂ͫ̽E̓̔̎͞͏̙̦Ỵ̳̤̭̮͕͚̼̆ͮͩͣͅO͈̫̼͙͉̟͇͉̊̆̐̔ͮͬͯN̏̆͐̈҉͓̥͚̦̜̩͎͈͇͡D̯̮̩̣̘̙̝̝̮̃̇̕͡ ̖̦͓ͤͦͧ̐̋ͧ͞Ṯ̴̻̹͚͓̣ͫH̙̩̤̹̠͕̰̠̽ͪ͡ͅẸ̢̺͍̜̒͠ ̃̌̾ͧ͢͠҉͎̫V̟͙͎̈̃ͮ̈́̒̌Ę̩͕̣̯̤̓̑̽̆͋̀͟I̸̴͕͔͎̗̜̭̽̉̊̔̐̚Lͣ̈͆̎ͫ͏̴҉̱̻̝̹̹͓ ̽̓ͫͭͯ͋̑̕҉̦̠̦͕͘Ä̧̛̠̯̝̙̦̟͔́͛̈́ͅTͣ̂́̔͑ͩ҉̡̰̠̘͍̘̣̜̟̯̕ ͉͎̥̹̺̬͂̊̓̋̉̕͞Y̤̭͎̪͉̓ͭ̒͌ͤ͑̾̑O̷͖̳͎͖̜͚͕ͯ͊̓̂͊͗ͭ́U̧̖̱͎͎̱͈ͧ̽́ͭͦͮͨ̈́̚R̯̮̗̟͇̙̔̿̎͆̓ͤ͢ ̙̫͈͐͟͡O͍̣͓͉̮̜̞̣ͫ̌̾͗ͅW̶̯̞̻̤̜̩̗͎ͦͥ͠Ṅ̻̻̫̲̭̙̅ͬ̎́ ̓́̽͋ͥͥ͂̎̚͠҉͕̯̩̟̳̥̣͖̕ͅP̣̺̖͖̦͉͋͘Ê̫͎͆̉ͨ͋͌̈̓͢R̴̗̓̈̏̑͌̌͑͗Į̩͎̞̤̠͖͎̬ͦ̄ͨ͊̾̉̆͢͝L̲̮̼̻̙̯̻̟̋̚.̭̱͕̹̰͔̱̞͇̂̇͌ͫ͘͞ ̛͕̪̭̙̬͙̜ͯ̂̽̏̋͑̚͢͜T̶̠͔͇͇̠̺̯͔̀ͭ͗̂ͦͨ̓͜ͅų͈̻͍͍͔̊̎ͤͤ̎̑ͮ̆r̴̼͇͒ͣ͌̈͒͟ͅn͙̹̝͙ͮ͗̈̄ ̨̟͍͇̝͑ͯ̍̊̔a̠̖ͬ͢w̴̝̯̭̞̞̿ͣ͞a͛ͤ҉͚̠̺͙͖̖̲͡ͅy̵̖͎͔͓̫̬̺̤̋ͮ̂̋͜ ̝͓̃̏̓ͤ̆͟n̻̻͍̳̼̆͋͜͡ŏ̃ͪ̌͆̊̈́҉̫̬̘w̰͍ͮ̑̚͘.̝͙͈̖͋̂ ̶̧̟̭̤͙̭̤͈ͤ͒ͮͫ̐̊̒̐D̴̨̢̰̺̳̹̤̠̘͎̠͒ͫ̿͒͗̚o̵̙͚͍̗̙̰͂̅͂ͨ̂̿̓ͅ ̨͇̬͙̤̅͐͐̈̀n̴͓̬̲̺̔̈́̔͛̑͊͒ó̧͍̭t̹̘̒͗̎ͣ͠ ̼̹̭̙̉̉͗͆̉̎̇͐͘͞q̨̞͍̰̝͚̖̥̦̐ͧ͋͛̚͡ͅu̡̦͖͎͔͋̽͢͝ḙ̭̫̬̗̏̏s̴̫̯̠͕͚̄̌̎͐̆͢t̷̤͎̉̐͘ͅḯ̭̘̟̭ͧo͔͓̻ͭ̊̓̄́͞ͅn̶̢͇̺̙͔̥̞̺̲̩͒̈͜.͚͚͚̪̜̇̂ͤ͆ ̶͓̳͖̮̱̙̥͛͌ͮ̀͗ͪ̀̐O͎̳̫͎̮̯̗̫͕ͫ̓ͦͥ̀͠ñ̛̖̯̗͔͗l̰̮̺̯͒͛ͪ̌͝ý̧̠ͥ ̩̹ͩ̑͜e̬͉̙̺̝ͦͫ̌̀m͈͆̉̓ͫ̌͌̽̍ͅb͖̩̳̩̟̲̮ͪ̅ͯ̈̾͛̚r͊͞҉͍̳̣á̡̳̘̗̒ͮ̾͌ͦ̓̄͜cͪ͐ͨͪ͏̶͇͇e̠̺͔͉͙̿͊̆̑͐.̪̜̭͇̲̩̥́̀

Thud said:
Now we need a real problem to discuss...maybe something ellectricly powered, or that maybe produces some ellectricity, that you can measured with an ohm meter from harbor freight.

You forget, he's tried things like that. It's not a pretty picture. https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=72227 Given any thought to what would REALLY happen at that library?

nutspecial said:
Has anyone just gone out and played with an IR thermo when the moon is out?

Daunty
I am genuine and proud of that -most here do seem to be (although it's hard to tell with those darned post modernists). But no 'my thing' is not 'blinding with bull' it's to state my beliefs even if unpopular, and attempt to back them up. That seems to involve dealing with folks that become wildly offended of any idea or belief not status quo.

IMO what people need here is a dose of reality.

2) Often these things take 50 years (or more?) for 'documented proof'.
There is little (or no) repercussion, which doesn't give the gov much incentive not to continue secret acts does it?

3) Geoengineering is a real proposition, often talked about by gov as 'aerosols from planes', and is considered quite possible technically (nano PM) and financially. (see below)

If that's not enough for people to question the supposed science deeming plane exaust 'natural' nowadays, then that's fine. I can't frocking believe what I see up there, but that's fine. At least maybe discussion could open about global dimming and 'accidental' geoengineering, which should (imo) appear as more potentially harmful than emissions of a household basis.
But hey, it's peoples' rights to just keep listening to the media, etc. Maybe in another 40 years they'll tell you about the declassified climate engineering programs, and you can realize what you did to allow it, especially in a nation supposedly of-by-for the people :/

This is actually good journalism imo. The interviewer seems to know what questions to ask.
[youtube]ceGJTCF5tyY[/youtube]

PS thanks thud I'm checking out the info on dane.
For 'youtube', keep in mind digital media is fast becoming yesteryear's books- can you imagine arguing that the library is too full of crap to check out a book? (yes I admit, there's a ton of wild conjecture, and maybe straight up bull.) http://www.Geoengineeringwatch.org might not be complete god's honest truth, but these people are concerned, passionate, and do attempt to provide evidence. Just curious, were you able to easily debunk or discount the multiple videos of on/off conrails?

wow, I did not think that my post as a laviene.... PRO and Contra.
thank you for all these comments, I try to understand everything but I do not respond to anything.

Do you know: nobody nobody no one no one can say what it is exactly in the sky happenes. Because no one was upstairs behind a chem or contrai and a sample in the laboratory to analyze RIGHT ???

But all the knowledge based on Internet Research.
Nobody has a "chemtrail" refueled, To say this is the shit for sky, or may not.
Nobody has a build a Airplane whit Spray.
All this we have made internet and Observation.

I think if we all contexts is theory, BUT we see what we see.
but what I see makes me sad and mad at the same. ( i hope my english is ok)

if you did not fall on his head and the relationships understands, gives an overall picture for me that much is not okay in this world.
so crazy and unbelievable that is. But if you already can change the weather with HAARP, then there also Geoengineering.

In every rumor there is some truth in it.
Has the CIA Snowden talked about, people have declared stupid, and today admire and hate these people it.

Gregory said:
2015 is the hottest year on record (beating 2014 the previous record).
If this is geoengineering it isn't working very well....Typical gubbermint, always wasting taxpayers money.

sansander, if this really bothers you, move to Perth, we don't get contrails here.

Is my big Wish visit the Australia,
then yes, makecoffee, or vice beer cold.

nutspecial said:
IMO what people need here is a dose of reality.Got ANY? I'll take two if you find it.
1) Current governments are known to do large scale potentially harmful things even to their own civilians without knowledge or consent. Can't deny war....& those vaccines that wiped out polio sure fooled us....Why isn't there ONE conspiracy theory about some thing wholesome tha worked?

2) Often these things take 50 years (or more?) for 'documented proof'.
There is little (or no) repercussion, which doesn't give the gov much incentive not to continue secret acts does it?sorry, air travel is a for profit industry...you would do well to study the young Howard Hughes

3) Geoengineering is a real proposition, often talked about by gov as 'aerosols from planes', and is considered quite possible technically (nano PM) and financially. (see below)Another video...surprise, they put nuts on these shows to get a ratings bump off whatever chicken little is currently spouting...the "Scientist" is actually an author of a book for public consumption/fear mongering.

This is actually good journalism imo. The interviewer seems to know what questions to ask. Meh, just one in a dozen for tv personalities trying to make a buck. At least he's on a network that has reputation to protect, that keeps mud slinging & sensationalism in check. regarding the content of their "interview" Again, your kidding me right? this guy clearly reveals his agenda @2:49 in the video....its all about the bucks.
-video removed-
PS thanks thud I'm checking out the info on dane. your welcome

Just curious, were you able to easily debunk or discount the multiple videos of on/off conrails?you say "contrails" do you mean Chemtrails? the folks posting the alarmist garbage have no clue about how the dynamic environment that is the earths atmosphere works & how incredibly diverse it can be.

Really, the simple fact that contrails exist, are created by airplanes in a dynamic, fluid environment & eventually dissipate in varying patterns, subject to the changing (often rapidly) atmospheric conditions...or on a rare calm day can hang for hours is absolutely acceptable to me. Given we have examples of it originating with the 1st planes capable of the speeds & altitude to reach the required conditions.
They have been there far longer than the sudden appearance of the "chemtrail conspiracy" or global warming.

Have you ever flown? (in a airplane?) & noticed how bumpy it can get near mountains? or over the great plains, or near cities?
the atmosphere isn't a blanket of fixed density or temperature or relative humidity......there is wind blowing in different directions at different altitudes over the same airspace. bubbles of warm humid air rising through the soup....soaring aficionado's rely on them.

Not in a single example of any of your linked info did anyone show the math as to what % of sunlight needs to be blocked for any measured amount of time...or calculate the effectiveness of any "chemtrail" as it is/was deployed or observed thru any scientific method.

Here is a youtube channel that would be a better use of your time:
https://www.youtube.com/user/destinws2/videos

act my age.....indeed.

Back