ULTRA SPEEDY BIKE ASSY, bottom of PAGE FOUR

Another excellent 'tutorial' video for the newbie or even the experienced in this case. Definitely better with the speech too Reid, you have a good voice for it unlike me, a bunch of chooks on a tin roof is easier on the ears..If you like the music though perhaps put your fav tune on low in the background on the stereo mate? it happened by accident on a video i shot i didn't realise until playing vid back it had background music as well as me talkin and it didnt distract alot from the speech..:: wink ::...

hanks for taking the time to do the vid anywayz Reid

KiM

Above, Kim, that's a very good idea I'd never have thought about.

Am uploading now another all-talking (oh, bother! says Pooh) video.

But yes, sometimes radio music syncs just right. I did not plan for this demo to work out just as it did:
perfectly!

[youtube]qTyk582bkrQ[/youtube]
a ten dollar toy, demo absolutely not rehearsed at all,
first try: bLingo!

______

:? One More Lime Fumbly-talky
coming up in a few hours or so, I reckon.

I wreck things pretty well here, yes I do.... :roll:

______

g'day KiM!
Thanks for keeping me in check.
Please,,,check/cheque/overdrawn here...please to add money to my bank account, next, too? (jk)

---ps: does that joke make any sense to non-USA english speakers?
"The policeman arrested the apparent criminal, checking the robber's progress in an instant."
"Checks and balances." A checkered career = reid's little life.

[youtube]z4-OIBjjxbE[/youtube]

[youtube]Cu0H7i0nJoY[/youtube]

[youtube]vUfy_O8Vaxc[/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

I blame the late, once-great DREW PEARSON.
I never met him. I have never read his books or weekly news columns.
Because if I =do= that, then I BECOME by aping-default, DREW PEARSON.
I like my reid-ish-ness just fine.

Am CURSED to be a journalist of not-important things. IT'S IN MY BLOOD.
YOU are dead, Drew. But a big part of you lives on in me, your tiny, insignificant first cousin,

twice removed.

r.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/448094/Drew-Pearson

[youtube]OfpSXI8_UpY[/youtube]
Cameo, starring role of all the journalists in that famous film.
YOU SUMBITCH, Drew, who drew forth terror and truth...and I'm connected to you like...
...to the theremin...am a world famed theremin-history-i-was-there-personality.
all the g-d dots connecting me to you, to Lev Termin, to Clara Rockmore, to Bob Moog, and on and on
and on. I need to die.

dead Drew: for FIFTY YEARS you worked, wrote, spoke, ALWAYS without fear, the TRUTH,
you, you, black sheep
of our family field.

and i am even blacker a sheep than you, sir. oh, lordy.
i must document and fight crooked cops and make waves,
and somehow finish it all, by finding a calm
in the middle of my self-created hurricane,
of these, my last few living years. :|

the USA's greatest print and radio journalist of his era.

And that is NEWS, great reporting. It's fast and furious and opinionated and fearless.
It's not Rush Limburger or Shawn O-Han-a-Fascist. It's truth!

And my g'father? This is why I am (boasting not, but it's the truth) a mechanical genius of sorts,
by pure luck of the genetic cards:
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=CMBgAAAAEBAJ&dq=paul+brown+welch

ScreenShot009.jpg

THE ORIGINAL CONCEPT, first ever WINDOW air conditioner, 1930...was never made,
but it contains all the basic elements: window mount, sliding septum, coolant coils,
evaporative cooling as a side benefit of the AIR SCRUBBING action. Inside mount.
Bug and storm resistant. Fern Welch may have tried the prototype, if one was made,
and found, that in Florida, it "cooled", but grew fungus among us, being, basically, a swamp cooler,
unless hooked up to a separate condensing unit. Freon was a nearly new invention (about 1927).
I never knew about this invention of this, of which hundreds of millions hum and buzz and drip today,
until I entered "Paul Brown Welch" into Google Patent Search. He never made a dime from this failed,
too-soon, too green, invention. Have somewhere a "medical" pamphlet written by him, for the City of Coral Gables.
In it he extols our FRESH AIR, and the importance of proper, fast, ventilation. So, his invention was to be, like mine,
pro bono. He made his money, enough to live an upper middle class life, through saving lives by medical interventions.
He sewed up Cermack, who took the slug for President Elect Roosevelt, here in Miami. Cermack died; would have died even today;
no saving such a wound-victim, feces spilled into the perotoneum cavity (sp). I digress terribly about real people and events.

Air Conditioning Device. Yes. My father was only three then, and recalled, soberly and without detail, to my child-self,
who so much wanted to "know" that grandfather who died long before reidy's birth....learned that "P.B.", as all called him,
mucked with air conditioning equipment in his spare time..."was determined to put Willis Carrier out of business".
He also made superb, solid mahogany Spanish style furniture for his home and medical office. Cut off four fingers, nearly;
no more surgeon after that, only a consultant.

Dream on, P.B.? Ha ha! NO, you can't dream. You died on the very afternoon when and while Drew
prepared that broadcast linked above. Drew did not know that you'd suddenly stopped...dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so "the reid" is a strange and difficult and egotistical and endlessly wordy person. So was Drew. My daddy:
as quiet and sober as a judge, and that was his nickname: Judge Welch. Prying family history from "Judge Welch",
who was no judge at all, was...difficult. WHERE did I come from, daddy? It was snips of this and that, family lore, minimal.
And all I do is talk by writing many hours each day. IT's NOT ABOUT ME, but to urge YOU to save your family's history!
GREAT people are in YOUR past too! but...I am difficult and arcane...because...addendum. I am about to crash after being awake,
working, brain work, for twenty four hours. Dad was named "Judge" as an infant. Visitor remarked of the new baby, "Whyyyyy, that baby
never smiles, never cries...he's as sober as a judge!" And from 1927 onward, his parents, his pals, all called him "Judge". What kind of onus
would that be for you, if you were ten, twelve, fourteen years old, and everyone called you "Judge Welch"? And he smiled and spoke softly,
and was black haired and green eyed and voted "most popular" in high school, but...like me, was an underachiever. Onuses pay no bonuses.

btw: PERSONALITY IS INALTERABLE (me self-learned motto).

We are who we are, every blessed one of us...or, every self-cursed ones of us.

They are all dead
...and I shall follow my leaders.

OH, dear friends. I cannot sleep. Again, I did too much. Just woke up, asleep since last posting' retouch an extra,
absolutely unneeded textings. Me me me, right? No, no no. This is General where we can talk to the walls if we like.

I am not a lazy guy, even though I seem to be always here, with no real life.
But I can write and meet people online, and go out once or twice per day.

ALL of last night (my wakeful time), was spent making docos about this bike nobody wants to buy.
They don't want to buy it because, primarily, Trek and or Shimano, screwed up.

It is such a wonderful bike when in tune, in the right terrain. It is strong and neat.
I am dismayed, extremely, that one of two things happened: Treck engineers sent a wrong number to Shimano,
wrong cable length spec'd. OR Shimano did not follow Trek's spec.

Either way: dead LIMES, and LOTs of them. And the average joe would buy one and wonder "why did I get this pretty useless bike?

I have TWO black Limes. Lime one did not shift, at all, until I kluged it. It came right off the LBS floor, and with no instructions.

Lime two is a replacement for Lime one, which got crashed by vehicular collision. Not my error, that.

I especially ordered Lime 2 to be EXACTLY the same as Lime one, and for it to come IN THE BOX, and I'd put it together, myself.
It contained, thank goodness, the Shimano set up directions, about as simple and likely for a LBS to follow, as to build a for $400,
a rocket ship to the moon.

I understand Trek's great effort was to style this bike to look cool and be cool.
BUT IT DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED, and to make =these= two samples work right,
requires that the user become self-taught expert. That I have done, become a semi-expert on this crop of LIME LITES, at least.

Shame on Trek. I am going to give them an earful. I want to learn WHO made that error with the too-long cable, and WHY the "N" adjustment
in the brainy-box is virtually impossible to get out without an expert bike tech on hand. THEY, the LBS's are NOT going to go through the rigamarol
that I've taught to myself, not for a four or five hundred dollar bike.

I look at my Sunkruiser that has become an e-bike.
So basic, so steel, not a pound heavier than the aluminum LIME (about 22 pounds, each).
A word about Sun Kruiser or whatever it is called: It is spec'd and imported by JB Importers.

More "what the hell?" trivia. JB importers is the USA's national largest importer of decent, private label bikes.
They are based here in Miami. GUESS WHO used to work, thirty years ago, just across the street from the warehouse-beginning of JB Importers?
Hint: he talks too much. WHO founded JB Importers? Jack O'Brien. WHO was this "Jack O'Brien"? I know not if he's dead or retired or in any way associated with JB.
JB importers is fast, prompt, carries spares, and does not sell to LBS's, junky wallymart-type bikes.
JACK O'Brien, I learned way back then (1976), from my boss at Rinky Tink (where I taught myself how to tune pianos), was, in the mid to late sixties,
our local TV staion's afternoon kiddie show/cartoon show host. JUMPIN' JACK he called himself. He JUMPED up and down in time to his theme song,
then made small talk to the tykes, then ran the cartoons. He was a good childrens' show host, young, black haired, energetic. When that show closed,
I don't know why, he got into the then-new bike boom. Natually, instead of buying from Schwinn, still USA made and riding high, he created, made, founded,
the import Chinese bike business for this nation. Grew pretty big, that JB Importers did. I talk to them. They don't know Jack. So he has been gone for a long time.

The Sun Kruiser, out of the store: worked perfectly. No drag in the coaster brake. It is a single speed rear hub built to last forever, if you keep it greased.
It does not drag, does not click at any time. It is STEALTH. It cost, at the LBS, an even two hundred bucks. It is all old-tech, cup and cone, easy to work upon,
has a well-jigged and welded frame (so does the LIME). HOW these firms can offer such quality for so little money, amazes. So how hard should I run on Trek for the
Lime Disaster. It's not like they launched Titanic and sank her with all lives aboard, but....how many, many buyers and dealers have been bitten in the arse by this basically,
wonderful bike, the LIME?

It as good as dead. Trek does not know how to market it.
How many NEW "2008" models (what I have) languish in their warehouses?

I might guess, tens of thousands, all with too-long cables? All basically DOA?

GIANT is china, too, direct from china, a big line of high quality bikes.
Remember, China makes more, in one year, of bikes than the USA has made since 1879.
They make bikes of all quality and price ranges. GIANT, too, partnered with Shimano for this "Coasting Technology"
that was all the touted-thing in 2007. The sole Giant Suede, cheapest version with Coasting Technology, that I have tried,
at the other LBS, Mack Cycle "On sale only $329". THAT is a great price for such a bike...not as manly-cool as the Lime, but spec-identical.
The sample I tried out there at Mack Cycle (I've known them since about 1965) DID NOT WORK EITHER: it's in permanent second gear,
no auto shifting at all. I KNOW that I could adjust that particular bike in half hour's time now, and make it sweet-running as a well-adjusted LIME.

But LBSs are interested in selling, not REFURBISHING defective, low-end, out of the box, bikes, that don't work as advertised....

And HOW VERY POOR of Shimano, has been their advertising? Absolutely mis-selling in the USA, the basic concept.

Again, idiocy:

OH, dear friends. I cannot sleep. Again, I did too much. Just woke up, asleep since last posting' retouch an extra,
absolutely unneeded textings. Me me me, right? No, no no. This is General where we can talk to the walls if we like.

I am not a lazy guy, even though I seem to be always here, with no real life.
But I can write and meet people online, and go out once or twice per day.

ALL of last night (my wakeful time), was spent making docos about this bike nobody wants to buy.
They don't want to buy it because, primarily, Trek and or Shimano, screwed up.

It is such a wonderful bike when in tune, in the right terrain. It is strong and neat.
I am dismayed, extremely, that one of two things happened: Treck engineers sent a wrong number to Shimano,
wrong cable length spec'd. OR Shimano did not follow Trek's spec.

Either way: dead LIMES, and LOTs of them. And the average joe would buy one and wonder "why did I get this pretty useless bike?

I have TWO black Limes. Lime one did not shift, at all, until I kluged it. It came right off the LBS floor, and with no instructions.

Lime two is a replacement for Lime one, which got crashed by vehicular collision. Not my error, that.

I especially ordered Lime 2 to be EXACTLY the same as Lime one, and for it to come IN THE BOX, and I'd put it together, myself.
It contained, thank goodness, the Shimano set up directions, about as simple and likely for a LBS to follow, as to build a for $400,
a rocket ship to the moon.

I understand Trek's great effort was to style this bike to look cool and be cool.
BUT IT DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED, and to make =these= two samples work right,
requires that the user become self-taught expert. That I have done, become a semi-expert on this crop of LIME LITES, at least.

Shame on Trek. I am going to give them an earful. I want to learn WHO made that error with the too-long cable, and WHY the "N" adjustment
in the brainy-box is virtually impossible to get out without an expert bike tech on hand. THEY, the LBS's are NOT going to go through the rigamarol
that I've taught to myself, not for a four or five hundred dollar bike.

I look at my Sunkruiser that has become an e-bike.
So basic, so steel, not a pound heavier than the aluminum LIME (about 22 pounds, each).
A word about Sun Kruiser or whatever it is called: It is spec'd and imported by JB Importers.

More "what the hell?" trivia. JB importers is the USA's national largest importer of decent, private label bikes.
They are based here in Miami. GUESS WHO used to work, thirty years ago, just across the street from the warehouse-beginning of JB Importers?
Hint: he talks too much. WHO founded JB Importers? Jack O'Brien. WHO was this "Jack O'Brien"? I know not if he's dead or retired or in any way associated with JB.
JB importers is fast, prompt, carries spares, and does not sell to LBS's, junky wallymart-type bikes.
JACK O'Brien, I learned way back then (1976), from my boss at Rinky Tink (where I taught myself how to tune pianos), was, in the mid to late sixties,
our local TV staion's afternoon kiddie show/cartoon show host. JUMPIN' JACK he called himself. He JUMPED up and down in time to his theme song,
then made small talk to the tykes, then ran the cartoons. He was a good childrens' show host, young, black haired, energetic. When that show closed,
I don't know why, he got into the then-new bike boom. Natually, instead of buying from Schwinn, still USA made and riding high, he created, made, founded,
the import Chinese bike business for this nation. Grew pretty big, that JB Importers did. I talk to them. They don't know Jack. So he has been gone for a long time.

The Sun Kruiser, out of the store: worked perfectly. No drag in the coaster brake. It is a single speed rear hub built to last forever, if you keep it greased.
It does not drag, does not click at any time. It is STEALTH. It cost, at the LBS, an even two hundred bucks. It is all old-tech, cup and cone, easy to work upon,
has a well-jigged and welded frame (so does the LIME). HOW these firms can offer such quality for so little money, amazes. So how hard should I run on Trek for the
Lime Disaster. It's not like they launched Titanic and sank her with all lives aboard, but....how many, many buyers and dealers have been bitten in the arse by this basically,
wonderful bike, the LIME?

It as good as dead. Trek does not know how to market it.
How many NEW "2008" models (what I have) languish in their warehouses?

I might guess, tens of thousands, all with too-long cables? All basically DOA?

GIANT is china, too, direct from china, a big line of high quality bikes.
Remember, China makes more, in one year, of bikes than the USA has made since 1879.
They make bikes of all quality and price ranges. GIANT, too, partnered with Shimano for this "Coasting Technology"
that was all the touted-thing in 2007. The sole Giant Suede, cheapest version with Coasting Technology, that I have tried,
at the other LBS, Mack Cycle "On sale only $329". THAT is a great price for such a bike...not as manly-cool as the Lime, but spec-identical.
The sample I tried out there at Mack Cycle (I've known them since about 1965) DID NOT WORK EITHER: it's in permanent second gear,
no auto shifting at all. I KNOW that I could adjust that particular bike in half hour's time now, and make it sweet-running as a well-adjusted LIME.

But LBSs are interested in selling, not REFURBISHING defective, low-end, out of the box, bikes, that don't work as advertised....

And HOW VERY POOR of Shimano, has been their advertising? Absolutely mis-selling in the USA, the basic concept.

Again, idiocy, black socks on shoes, pantless middle aged man, legs:
[youtube]Rt5Js4YR9BU[/youtube]
and he does not even talk about the main point of the product:
IT THINKS FOR YOU AND ALWAYS GETS INTO THE RIGHT GEAR FOR YOUR RIDING SPEED OR CONDITION,
AND IT IS NOT A DYNAMO OUTPUTTING DC, it is MODEL T-RUGGED, MAGNETO, OUTPUTTING HIGH VOLTAGE AC.
Sheesh. He's just a flack in black sox. The Lime/Shimano DOES NOT make all that much noise. they must've put a radio mic
right on the rear hub area. Makes it sound like a toy truck coming from Billy's Baby Boy Hauling Company. :lol:

IF IT IS SET-UP to work. Beloved, banned, absent RANDY, could have done a MUCH better selling job of the Shimano Coasting system.
It's washed up, is what it is, and for no sane reason. Ostriches with their heads in the sand...beautiful engineering ruined for want of a
horseshoe nail, so to speak.

I will get on the phone with USA Shimano and kick verbal tail.
I will write to Shimano Japan and tell them what this has cost.
Not one in thousands of LIME owners has delved into this product,
nor into the Shimano COASTNG neat-o aspect of it, as have I, online, just in two months time or less.
Had I known of this system in 2007, I'd have militated for PROPER SELLING and PROPER training of final QC people
at Giant, at Trek, et. al.

But here we are. It's an Edsel. A superior Edsel. Get one of either brand here in the USA.
I am here to help you set up your COASTING TECH auto-shift, manual transmission bike.
It is not as silent as the Sunkruiser, but it is quality and it is more beautiful by far, in black, in particular.
Get thee a LIME LITE. I have it now, as we ex-navy vulgar types would say, I have it dicked now.

You too! We are no master of this bike, not the other way around.

Sexxxy videos will come in time. Happy videos of a Lime fitted with Hanks and dulled-invisble-black, Planet Bike fenders.
Ride it in the rain, or through puddles, and the bike stays clean, you stay clean.
EASY maintenance. Great ride, even better on Hank slicks. ALL GUY bike.

The hell with derailleurs, even if they are -sort of- more "efficient" in new condition, than the venerable three speed,
none of whose "speeds" are direct drive, as in the SunKruiser type of single speed, or any "fixie" bike.
You want maximum efficiency? Get a single speed or fixie and build your leg muscles thick, just like they all did from 1889 to about
1905, and, later, on through the sixties (kids' bikes). Only the English, in particular, ever much bothered big-time with the three speed
internal gear transmissions. THEY had the internal problems "dicked" some pretty good. So does Shimano, though they have made the
transmission virtually unserviceable...buy a new one for fifty bucks, instead...but the COASTING version is specific and costs about $200 if it
goes South, after warranty time is up. Because it only comes as a complete wheel assembly.

I can write for days, and toward what end? I should be sleeping instead of fulminating like Vesuvius.

Most all of you have family, wife, kids, day jobs, or watch sports on TV.
I can't do any of that. But, I did, get a first coat of concrete sealant on the chimney this AM.
No more water leak. I can fix things that were never made right in the first place. Am a certifiable
"figure-it-outer"; even taught myself watch repair when I was six through fifteen. Taught myself everything,
except how to be brief and to the point. My latter life has been a waste, due to health issues. But I don't sit
on my ass because of no "SLEEEEEE". I think and write and cajole and...frock Drew Pearson all to hell.
He's probably there, if there were such a place, but there is no hell, nor, here, any heaven on my earth.
PISS on 'em all.

MISTER DIZZY again, last week, and then his work of this AM at seven, and he has overdone his physical limits again,
and will be Out of Order for having over-drawn from his failing body's tank 'o hot air.

Feh.
[youtube]iAsJVdh69ic[/youtube]
CIMG4764.jpg

----
Cranks make the wheels of the world turn round.
I can't be a piano tech to the world's greatest pianists anymore.
I can only write, and sometimes, seal a 1974 chimney top, that WAS NEVER sealed,
per architectural specification, before. Endless years of leakage and plaster damage,
now fixed. FRAUDS of builders and roofers, telling us "it's all perfect atop that chimney."

Liars. Want something done right? Sick in the body or not: DO IT YOURSELF.

---

a...m not finished. Randy was a crank, a crazy crank. So was deafscooter, in his way.
You all "killed" them both with lack of empathy, for those rare men who =thought=
they knew of a better, superior way. In ways, they did and do. Now silenced,
and we here are DEAF to them both, and now too, to this-crank-reid.

I make a trough. If the hosses don't drink, duck em all.
:|

...thinks he has his cat in the bag! Sshyuuuuuuush! more later!

[youtube]DBk3jwNSteo[/youtube]
notes: Max Fleischer put a black Cab into this amazing cartoon.
P.B. was Max's personal friend.
I got to see Cab Calloway perform, live at the end of his career, in 1981.

Dots all connecting well to-day. Making a Life-Like picture.

Another bike may be making its way here, today.. A GIANT with Coasting Tech,

for my infirm(ary) old man! 8)

Next week you will meet Juan Sanchez, of Mack Cycle, South Miami, Florida, via a visit and via YOUTUBE.
Juan is fit and buff and thirty four and he is GOING TO DO a one-handed pull up for you all to marvel over!
And while there at Mack Cycle (which I have patronized since the year 1965), I will photograph staff and the interior
of the New Store (as I call it), which has a very high ceiling, from which depends dozens of antique bikes of all kinds,
from a penny farthing to thirties' boy's bikes and even a Huffy, like I had nearly fifty years ago!

IF JUAN, who is now reading this post, FAILS to do the one handed pull up: UH OH! :twisted: Public Shame!
Because little reidy here, at THIRTY FOUR, could and did do one-handed pull ups every day, either arm, one or two at a time:
reidcolorcorrectedage349xd-3.jpg

see, at thirty four,
reidy did not look, or even act,
like the assholio he is today;
he had a real life ! and could chin the bar,
overhand, one handed! And he never boasted, ever! ha ha!

THANK YOU, MACK CYCLE, for the excellent deal, great bike and for your SUPER-NICE employees!

am going to make some good publicity and vibes for all of you at Mack Cycle.
I remember Mack....it is 1965-66 again. Dad brought home a surprise for eleven-year old me:
a well-used, but quite good, home made, child-sized go-kart, 1.5hp Briggs and Stratton, wind-the-cord round the crank pulley,
centrifugal clutch, a GAS pedal, a Brake Spoon pedal, a =fixed= length tie rod. Lawn mower tires sported on the front;
those old, generic, six inch solid-hollow rubber-plastic, plain, Oilite bearing kind.

Well, inside of a week of running my cart at the nearby Catholic school's playground: the front tires were scrubbed open, into gaping, wobbly, open holes!
Need new front wheels! Dad took me to Mack's Lawnmower Repair and Cycle Shop. About three bucks per wheel. They'd last for two weekends.

Mack explained to little-me, why: the tires are not toed-in correctly, and they are not really meant for 15mph go-karts on asphalt basketball court.

Well, it became a ritual: every two weeks, Dad, on Saturday, took me to see Mack.

"Well, it's little Reidy! I bet I know why you're here again! Well, you know how to help yourself from the stack of wheels on the pegboard."
This went on for about two months; about eight visits in all. Finally, the gentle folks who kept the school, they made a hard decision: ban little Reid,
ever so gently, from using the playground and basketball court on Saturday afternoons. No one else was on the grounds, not really. The kids were all at nearby
Salvadore Park.

Yet all children, not just those children of the parishioners, had free access to their place; the gate, unlocked, always.
It is a nineteen twenty five school and huge playground, and Cathedral church off across the street from the school, proper.

But what if...Reid were to tap a breezeway wall corner, or column and careen off his kart? Or...strike a child?
Too much risk. So, the higher ups there, ever so gently, as Mack was ever so gentle to me too, put a halt to my go-kart avocation.
Daddy gave the kart to someone else, as I reluctantly agreed was for the best after all; it could not be run on Almeria Avenue, at all. I
See, the ground rule, inviolable, was that I towed my kart the one block, by clothesline cord, to St. Theresa's Parochial School.

Mack is still inquiring, in my memory,

"Well! If it isn't little Reidy again! I just wonder...just what do you need today?"
WHEELS, Mr. Mack! WHEELS. Did then, and still do!

_____________________i digressed again, didn't I? :lol:

We are going to have a LIME and a SUEDE SHOWDOWN...yeeee...hawwww!

This bike, though, is for Ern, who needs to get some gentle exercise.

It is the IDENTICAL drivetrain (SHIMANO COASTING) as on the LIME. Only, this-here bike is a GIANT
SUEDE...not a TREK LIME.
But the wheels and magneto and hub transmission and "brainy box", etc, are THE SAME system, just on a different brand of bike.
Ernie will find this bike easy to ride. Got him a BMX helmet in grey, too.

Suede-Coasting-Navy-Blue.jpg

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/lifestyle/2307/29317/
"average retail price: $810".
Average national retail price.
Prices may be lower or higher by region due to transit and other handling costs.
Check exact prices with your local dealers.
You can find your nearest Giant dealer at the DEALERS tab above.

Yeah, as if! Go to your LBS and beg for a dog biscuit? Right! Ha ha.
$340 out the door; that means that our Floridiot-owe-da seven percent sales tax is already in that number.
What a deal for a wheezer-geezer bike that any of YOU would have a blast playin' around on.

"Ernie, I'm out of heroin again. May I use your bike, 'cos both of mine are apart, you know...I break them to fix them again."

Ernie replies: "NO. It's MY blue Suede and you can't ride it, not even to buy heroin.
I guess you'll just have to get off your high horse and WALK."

:wink: :wink: :wink:

[youtube][/youtube]

Video to appear here in a few days.

It will be AMAZING, when I am firing on all six (old car expression, six cylinders),
and when I am feeling well (must gauge physical activity, or else: SLEEEEE-ville :cry: )

Ok Ok! Y'all stand by. In a few days or less, Reid is gonna ass-semble and set up that new GIANT Suede,
from the box, in the bricked courtyard (has to be an overcast day 'cause Reidy is more sickly and "Photo-Sensitive"
than you'd think, con-sider-in that all he does is make crappy DIY videos). But he swears, and I am the Witness,
that this WILL BE a world record SPEED ASSEMBLY, done super neat and clean, and then you will see Ernie ride the Suede,
first time ever, out of the courtyard and down the street. And maybe, if Reid is lucky, Ernie will never come back.
Reid hopes a great deal...most often in vein.

Thank you for your enjoyment of Our Telly Vision Show,

barneyfife-1.jpg

(fake) Barney Fife, Deputy Sheriff,
Maybehairy, USA

Back