Votol EM-100 & EM-150 controllers

Георгий23 said:
Георгий23 said:
borko444 said:
Are you sure that this $ 3 Chinese scheme where you put it inside the engine is reliable? I do not believe in 10 seconds the engine will raise 110 degrees.
Touching the engine after it stops must be very hot, is that it?
touch it to make sure it is very warm. If it is run over you should not have your hand on the engine

engine is cold

You think I need to turn off the temperature sensor?

First do the test I told you 10 times 100% load on site without driving it and touch the engine cold or very warm this 110 degrees is a lot to touch so

borko444 said:
Георгий23 said:
Георгий23 said:
borko444 said:
Are you sure that this $ 3 Chinese scheme where you put it inside the engine is reliable? I do not believe in 10 seconds the engine will raise 110 degrees.
Touching the engine after it stops must be very hot, is that it?
touch it to make sure it is very warm. If it is run over you should not have your hand on the engine

engine is cold

You think I need to turn off the temperature sensor?

First do the test I told you 10 times 100% load on site without driving it and touch the engine cold or very warm this 110 degrees is a lot to touch so

Now I did a test as you said, 10 times 100% gas, the engine was cold, it didn’t even become warm

I can't figure out one, who gave you this brilliant idea of putting an electromagnetic relay in a magnetic motor? :shock: :shock: :shock:
now i saw this in your photos. :shock: :warn: :shock: :warn: :shock:
There are so many magnetic swirls in this engine that this relay is a wonder if it works properly. In my opinion, this combination of an electromagnetic relay in a flare motor is unwise.
One good solution is this (pictr1) not what you came up with. there is also a better solution (photo2)
Both are $ 3 each but the effect is different.
I'll wait for the test to be sure of the diagnosis.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,687
  • KTY83-121.1.jpg
    KTY83-121.1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,687
borko444 said:
I can't figure out one, who gave you this brilliant idea of putting an electromagnetic relay in a magnetic motor? :shock: :shock: :shock:
now i saw this in your photos. :shock: :warn: :shock: :warn: :shock:
There are so many magnetic swirls in this engine that this relay is a wonder if it works properly. In my opinion, this combination of an electromagnetic relay in a flare motor is unwise.
One good solution is this (pictr1) not what you came up with. there is also a better solution (photo2)
Both are $ 3 each but the effect is different.
I'll wait for the test to be sure of the diagnosis.

When the engine burned out, the master himself decided to put thermal protection so that the curtain did not burn out.
I will send a link to my tests, it will take time

Very well decided, but to use the above protection or to bring the circuit board out of the engine. Only the sensor to stay inside the engine. He suggests that he could have pulled two more cables with the rest of the engine and put the board under the seat for example.

Attachments

• b75e835d-8110-47de-b54e-bda8c8293287 (1).jpg
    b75e835d-8110-47de-b54e-bda8c8293287 (1).jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1,689
The angle remains 0 degrees the best engine works like this.
The second thing is to get the thermal protection board out of the motor but put the sensor in it. And I think that will solve your exclusion problem. Then we'll deal with the other settings

The engine is not overheated, it may even get a little warm, but it definitely can't be 110 degrees.

get the thermal protection board out of the motor but put the sensor in it if you still have thermal protection

I was impressed that the protection only works at high speeds when the magnetic vortices in the engine are highest, but if you maintain a speed of 45-50km I don't think the protection will apply. Try it and it will be interesting if you tell me if the engine shuts off while maintaining a speed of 40-50km

personally, I am 100% convinced that thermal protection will not be activated

just her information, these are magnetic fields

Attachments

• p16780_02_obr02-400x296.png
    p16780_02_obr02-400x296.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,688
borko444 said:
I was impressed that the protection only works at high speeds when the magnetic vortices in the engine are highest, but if you maintain a speed of 45-50km I don't think the protection will apply. Try it and it will be interesting if you tell me if the engine shuts off while maintaining a speed of 40-50km

personally, I am 100% convinced that thermal protection will not be activated
Ok. well I will test

I have no idea how to turn off the thermal protection with a cold engine.
The other option is to make sure 100% that the circuit board you put in the engine works correctly by removing it from the engine and putting it out. Allow the sensor to be inside to read the temperature. Just remove the circuit board from the engine. Either it doesn't work correctly or it gets interference from the motor and it still doesn't work properly. As I said before, the relay has a coil, and this induction coil reacts in some way, but again I say the motor does not warm up as much, because if it warms above 110 degrees it will take at least 10-15 minutes to cool down and activate the protection again. It happens to you 15 seconds later which is unrealistic to me. Remove the circuit board from the motor.

borko444 said:
I have no idea how to turn off the thermal protection with a cold engine.
The other option is to make sure 100% that the circuit board you put in the engine works correctly by removing it from the engine and putting it out. Allow the sensor to be inside to read the temperature. Just remove the circuit board from the engine. Either it doesn't work correctly or it gets interference from the motor and it still doesn't work properly. As I said before, the relay has a coil, and this induction coil reacts in some way, but again I say the motor does not warm up as much, because if it warms above 110 degrees it will take at least 10-15 minutes to cool down and activate the protection again. It happens to you 15 seconds later which is unrealistic to me. Remove the circuit board from the motor.
I understand. tomorrow I'll take it off the engine and pull it out. later I'll write the result

Also, open the bonnet and inspect it thoroughly. If the engine was still overheating to 110 degrees, the cables would be darkened. It's nice to take a photo to see.

Flux weakening compensation: only valid when the inner rotor motor type is selected as V-shaped
magnetic steel
Георги It's your engine is " surface- mount" you must have a value of 0

Attachments

• 2коп (3).jpg
    2коп (3).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,616
today, pulled the sensor out of the wheel but still heats up the engine, we think that there is not enough wire in the motor to 72V, tomorrow we will add and see what happens.

an electrician, who opened the burned-out engine, said 72V was not wound on the engine and therefore burned. it was only 48V

Did you not count them when you cut the old wires?
This is no longer normal. How will you repair an engine after you don't know how many coils it should have?
Did I measure the thickness of the micrometer wire?
This is also important. The thickness of the conductor is measured without varnish. The cable must be properly cleaned only with copper. If you have not done this the thickness will also be smaller and will heat the motor instantly. Find the old windings and count how many windings there are. You know how many cables form a single cable?
Replace the motor correctly or you will lose both power and speed.
What you did is not right. Start from step to step and do it right.
But once you get it to an electrician, he probably knows what to do with the engine repair

borko444 said:
Did you not count them when you cut the old wires?
This is no longer normal. How will you repair an engine after you don't know how many coils it should have?
Did I measure the thickness of the micrometer wire?
This is also important. The thickness of the conductor is measured without varnish. The cable must be properly cleaned only with copper. If you have not done this the thickness will also be smaller and will heat the motor instantly. Find the old windings and count how many windings there are. You know how many cables form a single cable?
Replace the motor correctly or you will lose both power and speed.
What you did is not right. Start from step to step and do it right.
But once you get it to an electrician, he probably knows what to do with the engine repair
the electrician already has the engine and he will do it. will write when there will be news.
thank you very much for the advice

Back