60v 20ah battery build or buy

Doorguy92

1 µW
Wondering if anyone would know of and have a site they trust to get a 60v 20ah or so battery from. I recently bought a cyclone kit and am ready to start my build and am in need of a battery to complete it.
I was going to gerbil one from Luna and they are out of stock and said they don’t have a timeframe on when the next one should will be available.
I’m trying to stay away from building my own from being as inexperienced as I am and it’d be a very large undertaking even though I’m a pretty mechanically advanced guy.
Thanks in advance.

Depends how much your willing to spend? em3ev.com is a reputable place to buy from. They supply high quality battery’s.

I’ve looked at em3ev.com and they don’t have quite what I’m lookin for. Their 72v pack is an oddball size that wouldn’t fit in a bag quite right with the block shape they are offering and their 52v triangle battery isn’t quite what I’m looking for either. But thanks for helpin!

You can try contacting em3ev. I know they have done custom battery packs in the past.

Back