BMSBATTERY PROBLEMS???

BMSbattery orders the chargers from EMC but they are really just one company i think. so that may clarify your question.

they have to take an assembled charger from stock and set the output voltage for your order. whether it is for lifepo4 or lipo. you can see how they mark it in crayon on the cover after the girl has set it to the proper end point voltage.

ecitypower and bmsbattery are one of the same, ecity seems to be the parent comp.. they will often email you asking for additional shipping amounts ..

Your address is valid but their software is not recognizing it, could be a number of things like characters or symbols in your street address or it's just not in their database ( i ran tech support on shipping applications for 16 years.. )

I also ordered on the 20th, and 40 days later have heard nothing. Paypal gives 45 days, but often say to late, so 44 days is your deadline. A few days left.

Having put in a paypal dispute you have a further 20 days to escalate it. Following which they have 10 days to reply. So still 35 days left as I type.

I would like to explain this to them, but won't waste my time. Better still, I would like to pay again, and then get refunded on my first payment. But I could never get the message across.

I have not heard of them sending literally nothing before. I wouldn't want to be put in that position though. My order is close to $1000 and the rest of the project another $500 already spent.

Have you heard anything yet?

In their defense, I was adding stuff for another week. I have seen others order and receive their goods during this time though.

friendly1uk said:
I also ordered on the 20th, and 40 days later have heard nothing. Paypal gives 45 days, but often say to late, so 44 days is your deadline. A few days left.

Having put in a paypal dispute you have a further 20 days to escalate it. Following which they have 10 days to reply. So still 35 days left as I type.

I would like to explain this to them, but won't waste my time. Better still, I would like to pay again, and then get refunded on my first payment. But I could never get the message across.

I have not heard of them sending literally nothing before. I wouldn't want to be put in that position though. My order is close to $1000 and the rest of the project another $500 already spent.

Have you heard anything yet?

In their defense, I was adding stuff for another week. I have seen others order and receive their goods during this time though.

System 7:06:41 AM
System is getting started. [10/28/2014, 7:06:41 AM]
A representative will be connected, please be patient.
Ling Li enters the chatroom.
Ling Li 7:07:05 AM
Hello John, my name is Ling Li, how may I help you?
John 7:07:07 AM
Hello Ling
I was just curious about the status of order #XXXXXX
perhaps an estimate on when it'll ship
Ling Li 7:08:14 AM
i check for you now
John 7:08:18 AM
thanks
Ling Li 7:11:19 AM
we already sent the goods to you at 10.16
John 7:11:40 AM
is there a tracking number?
I haven't received anything yet
Ling Li 7:11:47 AM
you will get your goods to you soon
we have not get the track number yet
John 7:13:11 AM
Okay
Well, I guess I'll just keep an eye out in the mail.

Well, 45 days is November 3, 2014 from the 9/19 (the actual date funds went through my PayPal). I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and open up a dispute on Saturday to cover myself in case nothing ever shows up.

I just find it odd that they haven't gotten a tracking number 12 days after my order supposedly shipped.

They usually use quite fast shipping services. I wonder what 10.16 means though. AM or PM lol

Perhaps they are waiting till 45 days passes before sending us our incorrect orders.

I have a bpm and a couple of 48v 20A Bottle batteries coming. One with integrated controller. I'm at update2. No extra shipping request yet.

friendly1uk said:
They usually use quite fast shipping services. I wonder what 10.16 means though. AM or PM lol

Perhaps they are waiting till 45 days passes before sending us our incorrect orders.

I have a bpm and a couple of 48v 20A Bottle batteries coming. One with integrated controller. I'm at update2. No extra shipping request yet.

I think they meant October 16 since QC passed on the 14th.

dnmun said:
if the 45 days is 11/03 then send BMSbattery a notice that you are opening a dispute within the 45 day window. send that immediately.

Yeah, I think I'll just go ahead and put in a dispute now along with sending them an email. I'd be out nearly a grand as well if I don't get my BBS-02 + battery. :?

i think they will ship it, but i think they were slow to get what you wanted into stock so it is taking a long time, because of the national holiday at the beginning of the month, imo.

so just tell them you are gonna start the dispute by 11/03 if you cannot verify a tracking number.

dnmun said:
i think they will ship it, but i think they were slow to get what you wanted into stock so it is taking a long time, because of the national holiday at the beginning of the month, imo.

so just tell them you are gonna start the dispute by 11/03 if you cannot verify a tracking number.

I did both. I sent a message to BMS informing them that I'm doing it to extend my buyer protection another 20 days and that I'd dismiss it upon receipt.

2014-10-14 16:19:13 QC OK
2014-09-22 09:04:39 Testing
2014-09-20 10:16:03 Payment accepted

When I made the order, the site showed that the item was in stock. I understand those numbers are given to them from their supplies and aren't on hand, but I can only assume that if they began testing 2 days after order that they actually did have the items.

The time between September 22 and October 14 minus their week long holiday gave the supplier two weeks to test my order and pass QC.

The shipping method I selected was FedEx, so two weeks without updating my order status can either mean the supplier simply didn't let BMS know the tracking number or the used another carrier altogether.

Considering two weeks have passed without receiving anything, I'm assuming they aren't using FedEx.

I'm still hopeful that I'll get things soon. I wasn't going to put in a dispute until November 20 giving them a full two months, but finding about the 45 day statute of limitations changes things a bit.

I have friends that had made orders through BMS, and they've gotten their items rather quickly here in the US. Usually about a weeks time with the same shipping option. I guess I may just be one of the unlucky ones.

My order moved from update2 to qQC checking shortly after I posted here. That is about 10 days since they last updated it, on the day I last said something. How it had been a month. Twice I comment, both times my order moves along. However QC checking means nothing, it has gone back to Update2 after checking in the past. I can expect 8 or so such progress reports and non mean anything really, until the one that says shipped.

If you are planning to buy ebike components from BMSBATTERY in China I have the following important warning for you:
Recently I bought a Bafang hub motor (250 USD) and other components from them. Unfortunately the motor was damaged due to an unsufficient packaging during delivery.
For this reason the shipping company (FedEx) rejected a regulation. The total damage amounts to ca. 400 USD (including shipping costs and customs dues) :(
Although responsible for the insufficient packaging and the resulting damage BMSBATTERY refused to replace or refund the damaged motor. Furthermore they did not react to my emails anymore.
It seems that they are not interested in finding an adequate solution. Therefore I really cannot recommend anyone to deal with BMSBATTERY. Customer satisfaction is definitely not a priority for them.
It is better to buy stuff from someone with a trustworthy (internet) reputation. Good luck :!:

After I opened up the PayPal dispute, they called and send me an email that I needed to pay an additional $51 for shipping. I sent them the payment, so hopefully they can get my stuff to me shortly.

My cst was bouncing round in the box to. It broke a bms board.

They offer no warranty, so your complaints will fall upon deaf ears.

Chap up north is trying to sell a bpm with broken spoke flange from them. It's not uncommon to be unhappy with there packaging.

Should of told them they had already shipped it lol

Least you have heard from them now. Was it the new bottle battery? I think that might be holding up my order.

i think you can file a paypal dispute over increased shipping charges too. if they made up an order and gave you a price including shipping initially and then changed it later in order for you to get them to ship i bet the paypal guys will award you the money they extorted. file as soon as you receive the order.

Parcel companies hand over items after you sign. You open the door to have a pen and touch screen thrust in to your hands. Then having put that away the parcel jockey hands over the parcel and makes a dash for the van. If you call after him, he may say something about the depot over his shoulder. Maybe that you should of checked before signing, but only once the van is moving.

As bmsb don't offer any warranty, I'm not sure how paypal would view somebody making an unauthorised return.

I have just been chewing over their stock level claims. It is not altogether unreasonable for them to be quoting the stock levels of their own suppliers. Who in turn could be quoting what their suppliers have said, Or a factory looking at it's currant inventory. It's a practice born from the 'just in time' principle. Where nobody ever holds stock. It is just made, then like a stone over water, it skims past everyone and lands with the customer. Or sinks perhaps, it depends who you buy from.

This isn't the first complaint about BMSBATTERY and it sure won't be the last.
They have great prices, untill you add the shipping. I don't think they offer slow boat like others do. You place your order and then you wait. Did they get my order? Took my money but you don;t get any response from your e-mail for weeks.

It's been said here many times, STAY AWAY!

One of my orders a few years ago took like 2 months, others took a couple weeks.
So I havent ordered from them for the last 3+ years.
I am a big fan of Em3ev, fair prices with actual shipping cost andfast service. Paul is a great guy to deal with and is very helpful,
Park the bafang and get a MAC.

Dan
Dan

Pictures or it didn't happen.

A lot of people have ordered from BMSBattery, most seem to get what they ordered just fine. I placed an order from them not long ago, nothing was perfect or ideal, but that is sort of the expectation.

If you want top notch products and service, you are going to have to pay substantially more. I don't expect questions answered, I don't expect stellar packaging or delivery. But the stuff is pretty cheap. Some of the things I ordered from them weren't included, mildly damaged, and it took an insane amount of time to get to me, but so long as my expectations are lined up with what I am buying, then I am ok.

They do explain that batteries must go with tnt, leading to extra costs. Why it's not listed along with their other postage choices I dunno, but least we are warned.

I just wrote them saying 43 days. Paypal. Lets see how they respond.

Back