Cycle Analyst V3 preview and first beta release

irq said:
Is there any possibility to set a individual Sequenz of Buttons which need to be pushed to switch instantly from offroad to legal road Mode? Something like: UP UP Down Down Up on the Digi AUX Buttons (if there are 2 of them).
Glad to hear your customizations are meeting with success.
It can be challenging to plan ahead for the best match of CA features for your application when you're new to the product. I think your question is an example of how this can be a bit daunting at first...

Quick answer:
  • The 3.0 V3 already does what you ask and the new V3.1 DigiAux feature gives you a second option.
Details:
  • In section "5.6 Auxiliary Pot" there is a brief description of using the Aux Input to select presets (subsection 3b). In this scheme you select 'Presets' in the AuxA category and set up a two or three position switch to deliver 2 or 3 different voltages that in turn select 2 or 3 presets as the switch is flipped. This is the 'analog' description for V3.0 firmware.

A similar configuration can be managed using the V3.1 'digital' input by similarly selecting 'Presets' in the AuxD category. On the CA console, this will hide three AuxD parameters that will instead be taken automatically from the 'Presets' category to avoid consistency issues. This is illustrated in section 1.3.1 of the "Preliminary Notes: Digital Aux Features" document >>here<<. The DigiAux buttons will then directly select the presets as 'levels' 1,2,3.

The AuxA input is backward compatible, so if you wish to use the DigiAux buttons for some other multilevel support (PAS, Speed, etc), then you can plug a regular CA 3-position switch into the DigiAux circuit instead of a pot and configure the AuxA for 'Presets' as with the V3.0 firmware. Setting the AuxA (AuxMinIn, AuxMaxIn) voltages to (2.75V, 3.4V) respectively will make the three position switch select presets and leave the AuxD buttons to control the other feature.
So - two ways to do what you ask. :D

• FWIW: I'm setting up a simple PAS-wheel bike now using the AuxD buttons to select PAS level, configuring the CA for AutoTrqPAS but without the external 'virtual torque' pot, and using the AuxA input for Amps Limiting with a conventional CA 3-position switch. This gives the familiar Current Throttle with 3 selectable max current levels and RPM-scaled PAS with DigiAux button (+/-) assist levels. So - just sort of mixing and matching features to get the controls that work for the particular build...
Hmmm - when the Guide is updated for V3.1 maybe a 'Case Studies' appendix would be useful to lay out some common feature setups to help ground all the technical detail in actual equipment configurations...

electricwheels.de said:
Correct. Here the wire color code:
# ON/OFF # --> brown & green
# + # --> orange
# - # --> white
# GND # --> black
Thanks!
Updated the earlier posted illustration to reflect the wire colors.

Does Bafang make this available as a replacement part to BBSx vendors or is it only available as an integral part of the display unit?

Jackass said:
So - you sort of abandoned the 0V offset strategy - perhaps in part because of the the bogus table - right?
What happened is I adjusted the torque offset to 0.00V using the potmeters. Then I selected the 0.00V table. Adjusted (as per the instructions in the guide) the trimpot to where it started to give me assist pedaling and backed up a little.

Now I'm puzzled: is the offset I dialed in purely coincidental or is the 0.00V table exactly off by 2.5 volts?
It's coincidence. The normal TRQ input has a range of 0V-5V which depending on the device may span any torque range. It's set up by default for the Thun which reports both plus and minus torques with 2.5V being where torque is zero. The 'torque offset' voltage is what the CA subtracts from the input voltage to adjust it to 0-based torque and so ignore any negative torque component. When we adjust the offset to 0V, we are just expanding the usable positive torque voltage range to the full 0V-5V range.

The trimpot serves a different purpose unrelated to the torque offset. The way the tables are set up, there is an 'AsstStart' value in each cell. This is the amount of assist that the CA requires to be generated before any assist is actually supplied. The trimpot allows us to dial up the torque required to develop this 'AsstStart' power so that the primary 'virtual torque' pot will start adding assist a bit after the min setting and have the whole rotation range available to scale the virtual torque up to the max at 90rpm. Without the trimpot, you would need to dial up the virtual torque pot through a 'dead zone' until it achieved the AssistStart threshold and Assist could actually begin.

So - the trimpot is directly related to AsstStart parameter not the TrqOffst parameter.

I reverse engineered the torque calculation some years back before I had the code and just getting rpm scaling to work at all was Good. I didn't foresee the trimpot initially and added it after the fact when the rotation issue surfaced on my build. Truth be told, I haven't looked at the table calculations for a very long time and it's possible that the trimpot might be able to be eliminated with different table values, but with the second available DigiAux channel for PAS Assist, the whole need for the virtual torque pot sort of goes away -- there's not a lot of impetus to spend the time to revise that whole table thing (except to correct any existing errors). If fact, that whole 'virtual torque' section may disappear in the 3.1 version of the Guide....

You're probably right: why mess with the analogue past if the digital future has arrived?

One thing that can to my mind: before I bought the CA3, I had the Bafang power assist selector and their TFT display. After flashing Karl's settings everything worked fine, no surging or other unwanted behavior. I bought the CA3 with the special BBSHD wiring harness to improve, i.e. to have a wide operational PAS ratio without the need for a power assist selector.

So my next step will be to hook up the power assist selector again and will find myself on square one (if I solve the gearsensor surge after shifting* otherwise I will be back to square zero;)

*only solution so far is to really cut back on the throttle out up ramp to about 0.3V/sec, but then it takes forever to speed up using the thumb-throttle. Like I posted before, I think it will be better to run another cable (I hate ebike spaghetti though) from the derailleur to the CA3/ebrakes.

I'm still positive about acquiring and implementing the CA3, but the approval score went down some points. Or am I too critical/was I too positive when I decided the CA3 was the cure all solution?

Jackass said:
You're probably right: why mess with the analogue past if the digital future has arrived?
Ya - although I am one of those outcasts who like old analog stuff - go figure....
But whether you stick with a pot on the PAS Assist or use the digital levels, the really big thing that DigiAux brings to the table is an extra Aux Input channel.

Jackass said:
...before I bought the CA3, I had the Bafang power assist selector and their TFT display. After flashing Karl's settings everything worked fine, no surging or other unwanted behavior. I bought the CA3 with the special BBSHD wiring harness to improve, i.e. to have a wide operational PAS ratio without the need for a power assist selector.

So my next step will be to hook up the power assist selector again and will find myself on square one (if I solve the gearsensor surge after shifting* otherwise I will be back to square zero;)
Did you get Reinhard's cable kit?
I've seen it, but as I mentioned, I don't have any BBSx experience and am not really sure how his kit integration works. Kepler has done quite a bit of stuff with BBSx/CA3 integration, but as detailed as his threads are, for me it remains intellectual, not hands-on, knowledge... (so many projects, so little time...)

Jackass said:
*only solution so far is to really cut back on the throttle out up ramp to about 0.3V/sec, but then it takes forever to speed up using the thumb-throttle.

Heh, heh, heh.... here's a teaser for 3.1b7 (presently running on my bike). :mrgreen:

CAV3-1_teaser.png
Jackass said:
I'm still positive about acquiring and implementing the CA3, but the approval score went down some points. Or am I too critical/was I too positive when I decided the CA3 was the cure all solution?
Well, it's certainly not a panacea and it's still evolving, but there are real difficulties in integrating with things like the BBSx that have complex behaviors that in part replicate or conflict with those of the CA. This is just the electronic version of "too many cooks spoil the stew"....

I'm about to do the b6 firmware update and I'd like a little clarification if possible. The directions and beta updates have evidently moved quite fast and I've seen that some older and newer configs are different in both layout and compatibility.
I'm wondering then, if it would be possible under b6 to extract and load up the setup utility as in the read me file. Then enabling multi windows, loading up an older 3.0 file with my settings (I have screen shots too,) side by side with the new b6 firmware hex file, with D aux visible in settings and then transfer my settings over, saving it as a 3.1.
If I then upload that file to my CA will it have the newer b6 firmware and working settings? Or do I have to still do the long pita way, and flash the upgrade as default firmware 1st? Then read that setup file back to my pc first, before manually copying all settings over and then saving. Finally going back to write that new file to the CA?
P.S Just loading the 2 up right now side by side, I had a popup telling me that 7 settings did not appear, but that he setup would write ok? Is this an editing issue? I'm not a dedicated follow of this particular thread, only having updated my CA once or twice so far, so I'm sorry if all this has been asked and answered many times before.

teklektik said:
Heh, heh, heh.... here's a teaser for 3.1b7 (presently running on my bike). :mrgreen:

A simple suggestion for improving usability - rename the Ramp Up rates from Ramp Up and Fast Ramp Up to Secondary Ramp Up, Primary Ramp Up respectively. That's because Fast Ramp Up can be used as a Slow Ramp Up as well. So essentially the Fast Ramp Up is the fist ramp applied until threshold is reached and then the second ramp - Ramp Up is applied. On my setup I'm using Fast Ramp Up as Slow Ramp Up with lower rate than Ramp Up.

Great idea!

BTW, I solved my gearsensor surging by disconnecting the gearsensor cable from the BBS controller and using (lucky) three unused leads in the e-bike technologies BBS harness to the ebrake pins in the CA3.
Works great with 5v/sec throttle ramp up and 4v/sec ramp down. When the sensor was connected to the BBS, I was unable to find a combination of settings that was satisfactory. Another win for Grin;)

teklektik said:
irq said:
Is there any possibility to set a individual Sequenz of Buttons which need to be pushed to switch instantly from offroad to legal road Mode? Something like: UP UP Down Down Up on the Digi AUX Buttons (if there are 2 of them)
Glad to hear your customizations are meeting with success.
It can be challenging to plan ahead for the best match of CA features for your application when you're new to the product. I think your question is an example of how this can be a bit daunting at first...

it is a little bit challenging, but i did not expect anything else. it fulfils my expections more than i could imagine. great product, srsly. but not fitting to someone who does not like to read tech docs (i do, if the topic is interesting like here ;) )

Quick answer:
  • The 3.0 V3 already does what you ask and the new V3.1 DigiAux feature gives you a second option.
Details:
  • In section "5.6 Auxiliary Pot" there is a brief description of using the Aux Input to select presets (subsection 3b). In this scheme you select 'Presets' in the AuxA category and set up a two or three position switch to deliver 2 or 3 different voltages that in turn select 2 or 3 presets as the switch is flipped. This is the 'analog' description for V3.0 firmware.

A similar configuration can be managed using the V3.1 'digital' input by similarly selecting 'Presets' in the AuxD category. On the CA console, this will hide three AuxD parameters that will instead be taken automatically from the 'Presets' category to avoid consistency issues. This is illustrated in section 1.3.1 of the "Preliminary Notes: Digital Aux Features" document >>here<<. The DigiAux buttons will then directly select the presets as 'levels' 1,2,3.

The AuxA input is backward compatible, so if you wish to use the DigiAux buttons for some other multilevel support (PAS, Speed, etc), then you can plug a regular CA 3-position switch into the DigiAux circuit instead of a pot and configure the AuxA for 'Presets' as with the V3.0 firmware. Setting the AuxA (AuxMinIn, AuxMaxIn) voltages to (2.75V, 3.4V) respectively will make the three position switch select presets and leave the AuxD buttons to control the other feature.
So - two ways to do what you ask. :D

yep, buuut i was more into lets call it "secret token / sequence" in case of "emergency" due too strict european law. i think you got me... 250w and so

• FWIW: I'm setting up a simple PAS-wheel bike now using the AuxD buttons to select PAS level, configuring the CA for AutoTrqPAS but without the external 'virtual torque' pot, and using the AuxA input for Amps Limiting with a conventional CA 3-position switch. This gives the familiar Current Throttle with 3 selectable max current levels and RPM-scaled PAS with DigiAux button (+/-) assist levels. So - just sort of mixing and matching features to get the controls that work for the particular build...

fck, THAT sounds really interesting. is there any tech doc already floating around somewhere?

Hmmm - when the Guide is updated for V3.1 maybe a 'Case Studies' appendix would be useful to lay out some common feature setups to help ground all the technical detail in actual equipment configurations...
[/quote]

wont hurt for sure, i really respect your great work on that docs. and i wont even think about how much time/nerves has been put into it.

regarding digital potentiometers, something like that module here whould fit ?

https://www.fasttech.com/products/5375900

irq said:
yep, buuut i was more into lets call it "secret token / sequence" in case of "emergency" due too strict european law. i think you got me... 250w and so
you can switch profiles by holding down LEFT BUTTON and cycle through all 3 by pressing the RIGHT BUTTON. this is not TOO secret, but it's not as obvious as a 3-way switch on your handle bar. you can make the CA start up in mode_1 (legal, 250W) EVERY time, and then switch to higher modes as needed. that way you just need to shut down your bike if some control may happen, and it will always be in legal mode.
of course this makes your bike still illegal as you can switch profiles while riding, but in case of an accident they can't PROOF that you rode in an illegal mode.
a 100% safe way to do it would be some kind of config reset button combination that HARD RESETS the config to legal mode, so there is no way to switch to illegal mode, other as by connecting it to a computer - which you don't carry with you of course.
a practible way to do it would be: HOLD down both button, or the LEFT one, or the RIGHT one while turning on the bike, or the software will be reset (to a defined level). that way, anyone how doesn't know the secret key will erase the config by "just turning the bike on".
but i'm afraid there is not enough memory left to do it, and not enough demand from the market :(
teklektik: what do you think: would that be doable?

ABritInNY said:
I'm wondering then, if it would be possible under b6 to extract and load up the setup utility as in the read me file. Then enabling multi windows, loading up an older 3.0 file with my settings (I have screen shots too,) side by side with the new b6 firmware hex file, with D aux visible in settings and then transfer my settings over, saving it as a 3.1.
If I then upload that file to my CA will it have the newer b6 firmware and working settings?
Yep - That should work fine because you are loading a 3.0 and 3.1 setup files - the difficulty comes when trying to load two different beta versions of any release (e.g. 3.1b5 and 3.1b6) because the Setup utility can't discriminate based on the beta 'revision' designation so it thinks they are the same. Instead of multi-windows, I might recommend using two instances of the Setup Utility so you can display the two side by side.

ABritInNY said:
P.S Just loading the 2 up right now side by side, I had a popup telling me that 7 settings did not appear, but that he setup would write ok?
You probably got a pop-up about a failure to read the version from the CA. This is a bit of a recurring annoyance, but... Anyhow - you need to be sure to reset the 'assumed' version to be the same as the version on the CA Splash Screen. If you do that and still get the 'missing settings' warning then all will be okay. If you don't adjust this properly, the Setup Utility will try to squash your CA data into the wrong shaped variable set from the wrong version and it will be corrupted.

• SetupUtility_NoVersionWarning.png
    FWIW: For the warning when the versions are properly set to be the same:
    What happens is that two versions can differ in a 'compatible' way. For instance, a few extra bits may exist in 3.00 that don't in the earlier 3.0p10, but all the p10 parts are exactly the same in 3.00. So - when Setup reads the older version from the CA it sees that some (new) things are missing. This is generally harmless in that the common parameters are transferred properly and nothing is corrupted.
As mentioned in an earlier post, the many Setup Utility design issues were addressed when the Satiator Setup was implemented but those changes have not been back-ported to the CA. Since the utility issues are mostly just annoyances rather than show-stoppers, it seems better to put developer effort into the CA proper than the support utility. So - apologies for any struggle or confusion...

Neat solution! I have to admit that completely disconnecting the gearsensor from the BBSx was not something that occurred to me, but it makes sense. :D
Thanks for the details on that.

I'm thinking that the DownRate is not really playing a role and that the power dropout delay is deriving entirely from the intrinsic gearsensor switch closure period and UpRate. There is an instant power cut from the ebrake assertion (which ignores DownRate) and then a bit of extra delay after the gearsensor opens that derives from UpRate climbing back up to the throttle setpoint.

In any case, I'm not sure what you originally preferred as a throttle UpRate, but b7 should be out next week so you will have the option of giving PASRate a try to exclusively handle your gearsensor timing if it you need a little more snap to your throttle.

irq said:
yep, buuut i was more into lets call it "secret token / sequence" in case of "emergency" due too strict european law.
Ya - I was thinking that might be what you meant....
izeman said:
you can switch profiles by holding down LEFT BUTTON and cycle through all 3 ...
of course this makes your bike still illegal as you can switch profiles while riding, but in case of an accident they can't PROOF that you rode in an illegal mode.
a 100% safe way to do it would be some kind of config reset button combination that HARD RESETS the config to legal mode, so there is no way to switch to illegal mode, other as by connecting it to a computer - which you don't carry with you of course.
teklektik: what do you think: would that be doable?
This is really not a technical problem - it's a business decision and so best left for Justin to address. That said, IMO -- as izeman points out, such features are attractive to a small demographic in the overall CA market and are clearly design features intended to circumvent the law of the land. With little to gain from a business perspective it seems unwise to pursue a path that brings an otherwise wonderful product under scrutiny by enforcement folks.

But within the context of existing CA features, there are some threads on ES about DIY RFID and magnetic switch hacks designed to disable the controller via the 'ignition' wires. These could similarly be pressed into service as a hidden means to lock out or force presets. In the simplest case, put a magnetic reed switch from AuxIn to Gnd and configure for two presets. Activate the switch with an N52 neo magnet to get 'unlimited' and w/o the magnet you get 'legal'. Not as fancy as secret codes, but workable for the DIY n'er-do-well.

irq said:
...THAT sounds really interesting. is there any tech doc already floating around somewhere?
Well, sort of - which goes to the remark about Case Studies. The puzzle pieces are scattered about, but the picture probably isn't obvious until you gather them together.

So, to make this work you need these bits:

• A plain vanilla PAS wheel installed according to the Guide section "5.7 Pedal Assist" or buy one of the plug and play versions from Grin >>here<< or >>>here<<<
  • A three position CA switch - either DIY as described in the Guide or an off-the shelf version from Grin >>>here<<<
  • Flash 3.1b6 or later firmware with DigiAux support
  • A DIY DigiAux circuit with pushbutton or switch assembly as described in this thread >>>here<<<, >>>here<<<, >>>here<<<, etc.
    The DigiAux documentation with circuits can be downloaded >>>here<<<
  • Configure AuxA for 'Amp Lim', throttle mode for Current Throttle, and set PLim->MaxCurrent = maximum controller current
  • Configure the CA 3-position switch for different power levels as in the Guide section "G.1 Grin Tech 3-Position Switch (Fixed Resistors)"
  • Configure AuxD for 'PAS Assist' with the desired number of Assist levels
  • Configure the PAS according to the Guide section "6.5 AutoTorqPAS – AutoPAS with RPM-Proportional Assist" to get RPM scaling or just use plain vanilla AutoPAS mode w/o scaling - or use a real torque sensing rig like TDCM or Thun.

Flip the switch to change max throttle current and push the UP/DOWN buttons to select the PAS Assist level.
Enjoy your handiwork...

irq said:
regarding digital potentiometers, something like that module here whould fit ?

https://www.fasttech.com/products/5375900
I'm not 100% sure I understand the context. If you mean to use in place of an analog pot, then in principle, a device from this family should work fine. I would recommend using an X9C102 (1k) or X9C103 (10k) instead since the X9C104 that you called out is a 100k part and well above the recommended 10K max input impedance for the CA AuxIn connection.

Here I guess you want to use a tiny micro to convert button pushes to drive this little guy. Thing is though that either the plain vanilla AuxA - or AuxA in a DigiAux configuration - can directly operate on input voltages. That means that you could likely use a D/A port on your button-push micro without the digital pot as an interface component. This is pretty simple for the plain vanilla AuxA case and could be done a couple of different ways in the DigiAux case where the goal would be to get two digital channels instead of one analog and one digital.

teklektik said:
irq said:
...THAT sounds really interesting. is there any tech doc already floating around somewhere?
Well, sort of - which goes to the remark about Case Studies. The puzzle pieces are scattered about, but the picture probably isn't obvious until you gather them together.

So, to make this work you need these bits:

• A plain vanilla PAS wheel installed according to the Guide section "5.7 Pedal Assist" or buy one of the plug and play versions from Grin >>here<< or >>>here<<<
  • A three position CA switch - either DIY as described in the Guide or an off-the shelf version from Grin >>>here<<<
  • Flash 3.1b6 or later firmware with DigiAux support
  • A DIY DigiAux circuit with pushbutton or switch assembly as described in this thread >>>here<<<, >>>here<<<, >>>here<<<, etc.
    The DigiAux documentation with circuits can be downloaded >>>here<<<
  • Configure AuxA for 'Amp Lim', throttle mode for Current Throttle, and set PLim->MaxCurrent = maximum controller current
  • Configure the CA 3-position switch for different power levels as in the Guide section "G.1 Grin Tech 3-Position Switch (Fixed Resistors)"
  • Configure AuxD for 'PAS Assist' with the desired number of Assist levels
  • Configure the PAS according to the Guide section "6.5 AutoTorqPAS – AutoPAS with RPM-Proportional Assist" to get RPM scaling or just use plain vanilla AutoPAS mode w/o scaling - or use a real torque sensing rig like TDCM or Thun.

Flip the switch to change max throttle current and push the UP/DOWN buttons to select the PAS Assist level.
Enjoy your handiwork...

again, i really appreciate patience and time for descriptions like this. i know what someone is going to try out this weekend :)

50% of the mentioned parts already exist / are in use so this should be done quickly. The Digiaux Pushbutton was easy to build, i just grabbed one of those: http://www.ebike45-shop.de/493239/taster-fuer-rekuperation-manuell - stripped everything out except microbuttons, remove the copper layers on the pcb (dremel \o/) and some plastic things inside from the enclosure to get room for diodes/resistors. Looks like it was never designed for anything else. Analog Aux is also hooked to this, the poti is mounted directly at the handlebar where i can reach it without taking my hands off the handlebar. Nice usability compared to the mid mounted Potis.

Gee - sounds like you are moving right along on this!
That's an interesting button assembly that you found. As you point out - it looks a little tight on space for adding the extra DigiAux parts internally, but that's a small inconveniece since the parts can always be added outboard if necessary. That will be pretty neat if you can squeeze everything in there. The extra button might be pressed into service as a means to apply regen via your controller.

View attachment 1
I see you are going with the potentiometer and I'm guessing [PASAsst, AmpsLim] = [pot, Up/Down] vs [Up/Down, 3-SpdSw].
I personally prefer that, but mounting the pot up so it's easily adjustable without releasing the grips is problematic. I do like the pot solution Reinhard is working on or this version on the Grin site:

GrinPotAssy.png

oh it does fit into the small switch :) theres only a small pcb inside where 3 micro switches sit on, the back of the plastic enclosure got about 2mm space to the pcb. but there are several parts in the back which can be grinded out without loosing any functionality or making it fragile. in the beginning i tried to get a kingmeter switch without lcd display, but this seems to be impossible. every dealer i contacted told me that its not beeing sold standalone as spare part.

what i did:

- grinding out all the plastic of the backside which isnt needed (dremel <3 )
- cut all pcb copper layers but keep the pcb itself
- place diodes (small 1n4148 fit well) and resistors (0.1w or even smd) on the back of the pcb
- the addional wiring is done with thin laminated copper wire

-> voila

only thing which isnt that nice is that the case is glued together, dont try to open it with a flat screwdriver or so. dremel + cut disc or cutter knive or so works. after that epoxy everything together again.

my software setup is still not in a final state, playing around nearly every day and testing changes on my daily way to the office (20km are a nice distance to see if its worth to keep or not), but from current state i think that this will need some more days to find a combination which doesnt leave much room to be mad at.

will share my final results :)

If tweaking efforts are centering around the AutoTrqPAS RPM scaling, I would recommend using a table column more near the center so there's not a huge amount of power gain with RPM. (The leftmost column has no rpm scaling at all). Every situation is different, but RPM scaling is no substitute for real torque sensing - at best it's a way to reduce the amount of adjusting that Assist Level might require for changing conditions. The far right table columns have a lot of gain and it's easy to get in a situation where the bike tends to run away with a cadence increase.

Don't know if that's related to your tuning efforts, but just a thought...

teklektik said:
[I'm not 100% sure I understand the context. If you mean to use in place of an analog pot, then in principle, a device from this family should work fine. I would recommend using an X9C102 (1k) or X9C103 (10k) instead since the X9C104 that you called out is a 100k part and well above the recommended 10K max input impedance for the CA AuxIn connection.
I found the same pot CA is selling but from a local elec shop (10€).
I can choose from 3 impedance : 1kΩ, 4,7kΩ, 10kΩ.
Which one is the best?

limpsilver said:
Which one is the best?

10€ for an IP 67 pot including housing, cable, connector and bracket? Sounds too good to be true....

teklektik said:
Any will work, but the 5K part is a good balance of minimal current draw and low noise.
Thank you!
Jackass said:
limpsilver said:
Which one is the best?

10€ for an IP 67 pot including housing, cable, connector and bracket? Sounds too good to be true....
Just the pot, nothing else. Like this one :
http://www.gotronic.fr/art-potentiometre-lineaire-etanche-4-7k-8486-11136.htm

Back