• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Where to source a 72v lipo bulk charger ?

Hi Guys,

I am looking to source a bulk charger for my 20s lipo set up for my ebike. I have used BMSBATTERY.com before with success some years ago.( 2 batteries delivered)
This time I have ordered and paid for a 72v charger and a few other bits with no response in over 3 weeks.(4 emails sent)

My lovely new build is useless without a charger and I need to assume BMSBATTERY.com are gone now. (out of business)

Can anyone else recommend where I can source a charger for this application. I am based in Australia.

Ideally it would be great to have a charger that can easily switch between 36v, 48v, 60v and 72v (lipo , Life) however I don't think there is an off the self charger for this.

Any help appreciated here

Thanks all for the replies....my charger turned up in the post and is working fine....would have good if BMSBATTERY could answer basic emails.

I have also looked at the GREENWELL chargers from this site...
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/313864

They appear to have much cheaper shipping charges and cheaper chargers.....I may order a 15s charger from these guys for another build.

Back