Help to identify Cyrusher Trax / Crazybird Jumper controller

Sylvéris

1 µW
Hello,
I'm a new owner of a Cyrusher Trax, 24" version.
I'm searching for informations about the controller, but can't find any.
It's a 52V controller, with very long motor cable, and Bafang plugs... it manages a Bafang G062/1000w, with Yolin lcd screen.
Exactly the same as Crazybird Jumper, so I think they both have the same controller.
Can you help me to identify this controller ?
52v controller picture

Thanks

The drawing number on the label is quite similar to the Lishui types. But the label itself is not Lishui like. Perhaps it's a clone by JYTcon again, like in the Himiway bikes.
They are sold under the brand "eltreco" in russia also:
regards
stancecoke

1709459906755.png

Last edited:
Hello,
Thank you, I will look if I can find the exact brand.

I already red some threads here before to ask you the question and I found this :
"JYTJD" hub Controller (YCSV126-005-48T) - HELP !!

It's about Lishui, and at the end you are talking about the JYTcon and Himiway...

If I open mine to take a picture of the board, do you think it will be immediatly identified ?

Whatever the brand/model I have, can you tell me if there is a tip to identify a controller which can not be programmable ?
The fact it has red wires with the plugs to bridle/unbridle it, is a hint ? Or it doesn't matter ?
I understood by searching on some threads here, that now, there is almost always a solution, so I'm confident, but maybe I should not be...
( I know a little how it works because I'm racing in Radio Control 1/8 Off Road cars class, and we have controllers that have almost the same softwares, firmwares... so I didn't search for information before to buy my Ebike, I thought every controllers were "hacked" or with already official availables softwares...after identifying it )

Sorry for my poor English,
Bye !

Hello,
I need to know the brand to get the right cable/software.
I use pas 0 to 9, because to me, the 0-5 is not well tiered, like if it's not the native pas used to program the controller.
It acts like we are supposed to use 0-9.
So...

1 - PAS and Nb of Turns/Volt
If it's possible, I would like to change values for the 0-9 pas. I would like to reduce torque/power on first pas numbers, to save Ah, and to change the number of turn per volt, if my calculations are good.
I made quick calculations, but I will do more precise ones, if I know I can set this controller..
I understood that the G062 1000w can be adjusted from 6T/V to 8T/V with 52V nominal ( 14S )
My bike has 24" wheels, not commonly used, and I think the controller is actually settled to 6T/V, my top speed is 42km/h with a fully charged battery at 58,8V. The average top speed is more close to 38km/h.
If possible, I would like to make tests at 7 and 8T/V, and change 0-9 pas settings.
I would like less power/torque on first pas values ( 1 to 4 ), and a little more top speed (45 to 50 is a target) at the latest values.
These are the 2 things I would like to do, but...

2 - Battery Level management
If possible, it will be good to be able to change the way the battery level is managed and how it's displayed on screen, without changing cut off value, off course.
When my battery is empty, and the display say 11%, I still can see 2 bars, and it's too much to me, only 1 bar would be more representative.
At the inverse, when I start with a fully charged battery, I can do 20/24 kilometers, before to lose 1 bar, and still can see 97%.

I have seen many other available settings on some controllers, but I would be still very happy to be able to do the first things I described on top ( 1 ).

Sorry for my poor English,
Bye !

Back