Melbourne trail ride - SUN 11th Nov

Perhaps a pre-Xmas run in Santa garb?

8)

Oh yeah.. That sounds wicked Sam! I might need a longer sleigh for my trike for that one :lol:
That would be an urban run I hope.. We'd be aiming to be seen!
We're still interested in another more "off-roading" adventure too, or even a camping trip if anyone is wondering what to do for Xmas holidays.. That could be awesome fun!

RevBecca said:
Also, just to share some good news - our motors (being run by 2 of our customers) won both their sections at the RACV Energy Breakthrough last weekend, the pure Electric Open section by a magic pie 3, and the pedal-electric section with our 250w mini-motor Zoom Kit.. We are stoked they both help up fine for the 24hour race, another competitor went through 5 (yes 5!!!) Postie Bike motors!
You can check out these awesome electric velomobiles here - http://www.rev-electricbikekits.com.au/about/winners.htm :)

Heheh they're not postie motors, not even close.... Like 10 degrees of separation close and from my understanding there failures are due to spokes and the forces applied using a velo, it be good to upgrade to something with 13/10G Mach spokes but I think it comes down to some legacy design issues with room.

If you want an idea about how express mail feels ride FT's white bike 8) pretty sure that's the same spec motor :p

As for off road action, hells to the yeah nearly sorted my mid drive downhill bike.
Works well if you don't change gears while engaging throttle :roll:

Back