Vector bike and frame owners.

Allex said:
20s31p 620pcs fits in the vector.

0_a28cd_437303f3_orig.jpg

Wow, holy sh*t that is a lot of cells.. Hell yeah, how do you manage that to finance such a thing? I think you can buy 3 vector frames with that money.. Holy cow.... :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :pancake:

hnb.gif

...And I thought I am the one with the big battery with 3.6kWh.. :roll: :pancake: :pancake: :pancake:

Allex said:
20s31p 620pcs fits in the vector.

0_a28cd_437303f3_orig.jpg

Very clever construction on the series- solid copper wire soldered in between the cans to minimize heating of the cells. I was thinking of using this method on a my next battery assuming 7mm x .3 nickel can carry 15 amps
,, you should be good for around 465 amps.

What is the silicon between the Ps for? Is that just a mechanical barrier for the ends of the copper wire?

Can you slide it in? My bike would get over 100 miles a charge with that baby in it if the cells are 3.1ah. What cells are they?

Just imagine the Vector frame would be just a little bit wider and you coud put two of these baby near each other :lol:
#good bye my old friend socket, I will see you next year :mrgreen:

Just for the record here little math:

Vector battery:
2.775Wh
14,9kg
2,9Ah
3,7v
20s = 74v-84v
15p = 37,5Ah
300 cells
9,25Wh/cell
186,24h/kg
consumption of about 41,5 - 46 Wh/km (?)
==> Range of 60-66,8km. (Depends on ridingstyle)

My battery to compare:
3.726Wh
20kg (My capacity / vector battery kWh x 14,9kg as I don´t know the weight of mine)
3,45Ah
3,6v
20s = 72v-84v
15p = 51,75Ah
300 cells
12,42Wh/cell
186,2Wh/kg (same)
consumption of about 41,5 - 46 Wh/km (?)
==> 80-90km.
Allex Monsterbattery:
7.700,4Wh
43,14kg
3,45Ah
3,6v
20s = 72 - 84v
31p = 106,95Ah
620 cells
12,42Wh/cell
186,2Wh/kg (same again)
~180kg range
(consumption is different when accellerating = more weight. To keep same speed same consumption :idea: )

MONSTER SUPER DUPER BATTERY (Allex´s x 2)
~~~~~~~340 - 350km

holy moly imagine you are driving a 15,4kWh battery on a motorcycle :shock: :mrgreen: The weight of it is already approximately 49kg of Vector stock-bike - 14,9kg stock battery + batteryweigt (15,4kWh/2,775kWh*14,9kg -> ~82kg)
=116kg

Artur said:
DasDouble said:
Just imagine the Vector frame would be just a little bit wider and you coud put two of these baby near each other :lol:

What the problem to use our 3D shaped side covers? 170mm wide inner space. Hello?

This would add 82kg of battery if you take panasonic PF cells. Max load of stock frame is 150kg+14,9kg of stock battery which got replaced by the heavy one. = To not risk to bend the frame you would need to weight less then 82kg.

Ok you are correct, already possible with 3D side covers. I thought they are too small but I was wrong, my fault :roll:

Quokka said:
What is the silicon between the Ps for? Is that just a mechanical barrier for the ends of the copper wire?

The engineer in me says it's for strength and to stop movement between the pack joins. All other areas have some strength and lack of movement built in due to the solder joins between the batteries.

DasDouble said:
Artur said:
DasDouble said:

What the problem to use our 3D shaped side covers? 170mm wide inner space. Hello?

This would add 82kg of battery if you take panasonic PF cells. Max load of stock frame is 150kg+14,9kg of stock battery which got replaced by the heavy one. = To not risk to bend the frame you would need to weight less then 82kg.

Ok you are correct, already possible with 3D side covers. I thought they are too small but I was wrong, my fault :roll:

This 150kg info is just for paper...
I was riding my bike with my dad together. Total weight of two riders was 160kg! This is just riders! So if you going to ride alone, you can put as big battery as you only can imagine. .

so if my frame brakes and I tell you that I was carrying 2 people (150kg each) and myself (75kg)... you will still honour your frame warranty?

Artur said:
DasDouble said:
Artur said:
DasDouble said:

This 150kg info is just for paper...
I was riding my bike with my dad together. Total weight of two riders was 160kg! This is just riders! So if you going to ride alone, you can put as big battery as you only can imagine. .

Absolutely not, the bike was designed for 1 rider. But I as a one who need to test the frame at it maximum possibility did it for test. To be honest we did a test with 3 guys on bike just for test too, 200kg+ tottal, but I don't have a pic of this :)) All I wanted to say is that you can for sure use battery much heavier then we use (15kg).
ATTACH]

I am still missing the second passenger foot pegs. Has the girl on the pic something like a foot peg for her feed or does she put it on top of the motorscrews??? :roll: :roll: :?:

Edit: Oh man, this guy´s poor legs.. No right shoes to ride, but a armor jacket :lol: ^^ Seems legit

Edit 2: Artur will you ever sell something where the passenger can put his hands on? Or do I have to build such thing by my own somehow? :)

DasDouble said:
I am still missing the second passenger foot pegs. Has the girl on the pic something like a foot peg for her feed or does she put it on top of the motorscrews??? :roll: :roll: :?:

Edit: Oh man, this guy´s poor legs.. No right shoes to ride, but a armor jacket :lol: ^^ Seems legit

Edit 2: Artur will you ever sell something where the passenger can put his hands on? Or do I have to build such thing by my own somehow? :)

We will have another frame with what you want. Mid drive ;)

NoFanBoiz said:
Quokka said:

The engineer in me says it's for strength and to stop movement between the pack joins. All other areas have some strength and lack of movement built in due to the solder joins between the batteries.

I Think your right no fan... when you have a close look their is something weird with this batter. The cans are not hot glued, their are no insulators... he also has the battery sitting in some kind of mold possibly. I think he may be setting the whole thing in epoxy?

DasDouble said:

Passenger can hold onto the rider. And for pegs you can easily do "clip on" pegs on the swing arm. Not perfect as swing arm moves but for riding 2 up on paved road it will do just fine.

79$ iirc. These are cut a little short due to customer demand, you can keep em longer.

Uoyfumy.jpg

Back