Vector bike and frame owners.

Nice to see sum of the wider side covers on a built bike! and i like them wheels..can any one tell what they are? and what size.. :p

macribs said:
There you go Quokka, the convex side covers from Vector.
O31EMKD.jpg

the rear one looks like mine also from vector, a 18%" x 3 moto wheel.. :roll:

:evil: I have always prevent to upload such videos so it doesn't get so populare what power our bikes have and now I see this ... .
Am I right, or am I the only one who thinks that this is stupid and has nothing to do anymore with "riding under the radar"???! :| :roll: :roll: :evil:

For me it looks like another shitty insta side which does nothing else then copying others pictures or taking products from others, calling it their own :| I have seen too many of these types there. Just stupid

Have my new Vector frame! And after giving it a good going over i cant find any fault, all the welds are nice, and the paint/powder coating is tough an spot on! the carbon affect coated plastic? is really nice and hard! and goes well with the white, its really well made!!
For a made to order frame it arrived quickly in under 2 weeks! will keep updating in my log... :mrgreen:
Makes the works shop floor looks in need of a clean.. :oops:

Attachments

• 20170220_072655.jpg
    20170220_072655.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 2,552
  • 20170220_072731.jpg
    20170220_072731.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 2,552
Artur said:
[youtube]65BSqecwptk[/youtube]

Honestly Artur, I'm not so sure I would want that posted if I was in your position. Those are dangerously high temperatures, approaching thermal runaway if it continued for much longer. Not to mention the termination of the pack was the highest temperature, a very avoidable design flaw.

Please don't take this as a personal attack - I wish you all the best, but I strongly suggest you look into my previous suggestions for how your pack can be improved and safety and performance increased substantially.

Ohbse said:
Artur said:
[youtube]65BSqecwptk[/youtube]

Honestly Artur, I'm not so sure I would want that posted if I was in your position. Those are dangerously high temperatures, approaching thermal runaway if it continued for much longer. Not to mention the termination of the pack was the highest temperature, a very avoidable design flaw.

Please don't take this as a personal attack - I wish you all the best, but I strongly suggest you look into my previous suggestions for how your pack can be improved and safety and performance increased substantially.

I agree with you, under 168A load this battery will go into thermal runaway. As you can see on a video we mentioned that we do not recommend to push the battery beyond 2C for long time discharge. 2C is 85A. If you look at the temperature ridings the battery stay under 35C with this load, and we did many testing for our battery pack, don't think this video is the only one test we did :)))) the battery is absolutely OK with discharge level as we use it on our bikes. So nothing to worry about. Thank you for you comment!

Hi all, I'm 190lb's what wight spring would you recommend for the Vector?
and is any one using any air shocks?

macribs said:
There you go Quokka, the convex side covers from Vector.

O31EMKD.jpg

I like this :p Will these convex side covers from Vector fit the EEB Frame (Enduro Frame) please?

Guys, can you recommend a rear tire and or a tube for my 18" x 3.0" wheel? Mine got absolutely flat and I had to cut it on the way down because it went out of the tire and tangled up on the way back home.. :roll:

PS: I prefer some heavy dirty knobby ones for offroadriding. :twisted:

Hi guys,

i will finaly put my adaptto midi-e controller out of the frame under the Vector metal cover.
I have a stupid question..how did you mount the Adaptto there? Which screws I should use? Any rubber thing to protect wires from the sharp edges of the drilled hole. How large should I drill the hole?

Thank you so much :)
I would like to do it as the best I can:)

I used hobby 3mm screws that were about 10mm long with lock nuts. I also drilled two holes about 1" and installed grommets to keep the wires from being cut. There are a lot of wires coming out of the MaxE controller.

Dasdouble,

For an 18" knobby I don't think you can do better than the Shinko 244 http://www.shinkotireusa.com/tire/244-series or good ole Shinko 241 http://www.shinkotireusa.com/tire/sr-241-series which I have and love.
You can do a 3.00 tire or go to a 3.50 which would be my pick.

Tom

Attachments

• IMG_1087.JPG
    IMG_1087.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,205
  • IMG_1088.JPG
    IMG_1088.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,205
  • IMG_1089.JPG
    IMG_1089.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,205
@litespeed daaaaamn, that´s smart to just put the cables through there. I have drilled a hole which took me a really long time because I don´t have the right tools to do so.

To the tires: Is it not a problem to take a 18" x 3.5" wheel on a 18" x 3.0" rim??

-Anyone here who sells these tires in europe?

Thanks for your help! :)

Hi everybody.

I have actually 10 Multistar 4S 16ah connected this way : 20s2p

Actually i have to split them for charge with the adaptto and change my battery settings each time (i use the bms)

Do anybody use a pack like this with the adaptto can i do something with the balance leads to make it more simple ?

thanks
paul

I bought on hobbyking this:
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/jst-xh-parallel-balance-lead-4s-250mm-2xjst-xh.html
And no problem ;)

Kkozi said:
I bought on hobbyking this:
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/jst-xh-parallel-balance-lead-4s-250mm-2xjst-xh.html
And no problem ;)

Dead on!

Yes 3.50 tire will work great assuming you have a 1.6 rim or larger. 1.8 would be better yet.

Tom

Back