Vector bike and frame owners.

Am I wrong or is this a newer version of the moto seat? Because the moto seat of your webside looks different and in my oppinion a bit more comfortable for ghost-pedalling.

Is the old version of your webside still available if it isn´t the same?

-Cheers, Elias :)

DasDouble said:
Am I wrong or is this a newer version of the moto seat? Because the moto seat of your webside looks different and in my oppinion a bit more comfortable for ghost-pedalling.

Is the old version of your webside still available if it isn´t the same?

my butt tested it, new version is better :D

Hr_G182_CMdiw.jpg

yellow and dark red side covers

Just discovered another hit and miss, bought a crankset that do not work. Seems it will only go a little way on the taper BB axle.
Second time, seems like imight would have been better off if I got the expensive truative right away :(

So 52T didn't work, and the 44T is not fitting well.

What is the right teeth count and the right crankset for the Vector?

Yeah I forgot about that Artur. Didn't see the crank in the large parts image in the first post so great thing you reminded me.
Yes pls send crank with the adaptto.

Nice build. Very strong frame as well. I drop off a 5 foot cliff and just rode off nothing bent or broke.your gonna love it.

kiwiev said:
Nice work tes what motor controller batteries are you running?

Cheers Kiwi
MXUS 4T with 19" Moto rims & Shinko SR241 tires.
ASI BAC2000 FOC Sino controller
20S-30AH Multistar LiPo

kiwiev said:
That's a weapon mate can I ask why you didn't go down hill forks.

Cheers Kiwi
Building per the customer's budget & specs.

Our race bike will be based on the same Vector frame, but have a QS 205motor, Sabvoton 096150 sine wave controller and Marzzuchi 888 Bomber forks.

To all of you who was saying "raptor" or any other frame clearance is enough:

Don't be silly, use aggressive tyres if you go offroad, be carreful with mug guards if you use any, and never say "Vector has too big clearance" :twisted

I hope there will be no more people asking me why we use relatively cheap material for side covers :)

[youtube]TgPQb014OoU[/youtube]

Could anyone please make a "walk around" video? I would like to see more details. Please press just every button (for Example modi switch) etc. Would love to see some videos :)

-Cheers

Elias

DasDouble said:
Could anyone please make a "walk around" video? I would like to see more details. Please press just every button (for Example modi switch) etc. Would love to see some videos :)

-Cheers

Elias

I agree, it seems for most bikes all we see is first person action cam. I would also like to see "walk around" videos - in fact I wish all builds was presented with a walk around video where one could see details, get the story behind clever work arounds and solutions to problems that occured during the build.

Awesome, I can´t wait for it haha :D

Other question: Could someone tell me what the big difference is between the Typhoone and the Tornado? I asked Artur some months ago and he said he´ll make a list but I didn´t see one yet. Is there something different than just a stronger motor and a better battery and so one...?

What makes the Typhoone so expensive as opposed to the Tornado? (5.999€ the Typhoone, 4.500 the Tornado) ?

Artur said:
I told you 100 times, we dont do Tornado now! :!:

Sorry yes I know that you don´t sell Tornado. But when the times come I would like to know the difference. Also when you keep selling just the Typhoone maybe I could buy the Typhoone without a so strong motor because Im just allowed to drive with 4000 Watt and so one. :?

Back